BIG DADDY

Homewood, IL

#161 Mar 30, 2011
I have know Tommy Amadio a long time an to say that the guy is dying an has aids is wrong Joe Stanfa. Maybe you should start working out. Looks like you need a make over Joe. Keep the pictures coming Tommy because Joe the truth hurts.
Da spellin gal

Homewood, IL

#162 Mar 30, 2011
As a reminder, I hope all you bloggers know that each time you post , you leave an electronic footprint that can be traced back to you. If someone,for instance, the Office of the Attorney General, starts an investigation, you can be held liable for your commemts, if they are presented as fact, and not opinion. As a citizen, I am overwelmed by the negative comments on this blog.
Aldo

West Chicago, IL

#163 Mar 30, 2011
Da Spellin Gal,
I agree with you on this post. I don't see anyone threatning anyone. I have seen people post rude stuff and post stupid stuff about peoples health. that is wrong and should stop. Individuals that feel they need to run someone's name through the mudd should not post period. Again, Goodluck Mr. Gonzalez and Mr Faso. Whoever wins take care of the city and the citizens.
old timer

Brooklyn, NY

#164 Mar 30, 2011
You mean good luck MR FASO !!! Next mayor of the heights
old timer

Brooklyn, NY

#165 Mar 30, 2011
Has anyone seen the new Joe Faso You Tube video? Will gonzo sue for this one as well? If someone has a link please post
Da spellin gal

Homewood, IL

#166 Mar 30, 2011
What actual plans has either Mayoral candidate come out with ? Does anyone know?
me from da heights

Homewood, IL

#167 Mar 30, 2011
&fe ature=autoplay&list=ULKbFJ OJNdLDE&index=4&playne xt=1

new you tube video
Wondering

Country Club Hills, IL

#168 Mar 30, 2011
I agree with Da spellin girl, what are their action plans ? Please tell us , not just BS. Real plans , real action ! And why did the current mayor - Zeranti- not run? He seems like a good guy!
nike 7

North Royalton, OH

#169 Mar 30, 2011
Zeranti didn't want it. So in order to keep with same leadership, dave had to run himself.
nike 7

North Royalton, OH

#170 Mar 30, 2011
And I agree with da spelling girl. But a lot of it was negative but true. I live in the heights and I stand on the fact a person who doesn't live here for real should not hold office. So as far as 4th ward park commisioner I stand by my comments on stanfa.. people who are ignorant to what goes on in this corrupt city should and have a right to know..
Okay

United States

#171 Mar 30, 2011
And I agree with da spellin girl. The accusations and rumours on here are horrible..both parties are at fault. when you type words using capitol letters it's the same as shouting. Thank goodness they are not all in the same room..Yikes
THE GREAT SANTINI

Chicago Heights, IL

#172 Mar 30, 2011
I'd like to see Joe Stanfa and Tommy Amadio in the same room! I've see Tommy Ammadio in action breaking up fights in his dad bar! He is someone you would not want to fight with sick or not! Glad he is my friend!

Jason & Josh 4th Ward (aka J square)
Okay wrote:
And I agree with da spellin girl. The accusations and rumours on here are horrible..both parties are at fault. when you type words using capitol letters it's the same as shouting. Thank goodness they are not all in the same room..Yikes
hope for change

Kansasville, WI

#173 Mar 30, 2011
Got another mailer from gonzos camp today. It says Faso charges are false. Does gonzo deny that his bother sold drugs from 2619 Chicago rd? The complaint says it did. Didn't Albert plead guilty to this? What did the judge say and why was the case of slander dismissed if Faso is lying? This is a public relations nightmare for gonzales. He needs to explain more. I will say, I think Faso has proven his case.
nike 7

North Royalton, OH

#174 Mar 30, 2011
I agree with the great santini.. tom is in way better shape sick or not than stanfa... y would somebody want a membership there with leadership that looks like him and wanda... if tom reads this I hope he gets well... josh and jason in the 4th.. my buddy raphael adlam for school board.. all former classmates... go fellas
Glenwod Mayor Durkin

United States

#175 Mar 30, 2011
Come. Drink on our million dollar cart paths. Get drunk with trustee plott trustee Barry and all your other trusworthy buddies and pals. Hell well even call Eric weiderholder to have some drinks and we will laugh about the good ol' days of fucking with the police and taking their money. Come have a drink in our new wedding hall....its like drinking on a mound of cash!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#176 Mar 30, 2011
So when is FASO going to explain what he is going to do as Mayor? Besides throw mud on people? I considered voting for him but all these negative things he sends, I lost respect for him and his people. Voted early Monday at City Hall for Gonzalez.

Location hidden

#177 Mar 30, 2011
There are alot of attacks on Mr. Stanfa. My experience with him at the Park District has been good and I got to know him and he seems very passionate about our parks and kids, so I will continue to support him. I read these blogs and laugh -angry, nasty comments about people. And you think that is community development? You want us to support your friends when you bash people who have been decent? Shame. I dont live in the 4th ward, but if I did Mr. Stanfa would have my vote. YOU OTHERS SHOULD CONSIDER SPEAKING WITH RESPECT AND STOP MUD SLINGING. You embarass our city.
nike 7

North Royalton, OH

#178 Mar 30, 2011
Your more ignorant than most. It doesn't matter what your expierence with him is. He doesn't live in chicago heights. He billed for a plane ticket to a meeting in chicago. But if that is what you support than so be it... your probably crooked
Da spellin gal

Homewood, IL

#179 Mar 30, 2011
Nike 7 , Your last blog is completely false. Keep it up, EYES OF AUTHORITY are now watching this blog.You stated as fact, not as opinion. Remember, no one is protected on the internet.

Location hidden

#180 Mar 30, 2011
nike 7 is just soooo smart. You negative man, making comments against me, a blogger you have never met, saying I'm probally crooked. HILAROUS! Keep up the good work at making yourself look like a fool. Whoever YOU support, I know I'M going the other way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snow removal in Midlothian 7 hr Midlothian resident 2
Ten Cook County Residents Die Shoveling Snow: M... 12 hr kae-Butterfly-24 1
Midlothian Library 13 hr Dolton 4
posen 2015 trustee election 15 hr posenite 1
Lillian R. Woodyatt 22 hr John Klawitter 1
On The Bright Side Fri Usual Response 4
Recovery everywhere BUT Monee Fri Wiseup 8
Chicago Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future