Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Judged:

Well, when city employees are forced to buy 50 dollar tickets when money is short, they are gonna show up to eat. How many unity signs are in the trash, lots of them. Remember, just because there is a sign in the yard, don't mean they support gonzo, They may like the alderman and are forced to have his name on their sign. Signs don't vote and neither can illegals who have unity signs forced on their property, the poor people don't even know what it means. Was the song black and yellow really played at the fundraiser? Oh, as far as 4th ward resident, we know who you are. Would you please fix your house and clean your farm yard?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Judged:

Wow, Dave must have some unbelievable popular aldermanic candidates! As I drove through the neighborhood today, I counted more than 30 Gonzalez signs to 5 Faso signs. I know that Caprio and Cottrell, who are running the Faso campaign, do not live in Chicago Heights... so they probably don't see many signs.

If you have information about city workers being forced to buy tickets, you should definitely get the authorities involved. Hurry! Voting starts Monday. I'm sensing it will be Unity in a landslide!
the man guy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Judged:

i heard faso has murphys son and the latin counts gang are helping to get the vote for faso. and faso wants to talk about dave. faso grow up and grow some balls!!
the man guy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

and talk about murphy! he just a two face person! you are the biggest rat in the heights! and your gang bangging son! i hope he doesnt drop the soap in the joint!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Judged:

Actually digger 70 is Big lou who works for dave at the park district. He will be getting contracts from chicago heights if Dave wins.

everyone seems to forget about the park district paying money to Frank Perez without bids

I find it amazing that Gonzalez supposedly cares so much about the city but his business is located in south chicago heights.

Also his brother is a Latin King and drug dealer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Can we have a third candidate. Fire everyone in the counsel and start over.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

So after reading more than 120 blogs on here about this subject this is what I have learned.

Joe Faso is a mobster whose best friend the ex chief of police's son is a gangbanger, owns a strip club and has been an alderman for 8 years who has no plan and has changed parties in at least once, and raised taxes 15% while being the desenting vote in the council, can't spell and has at least 4 different campaign managers and 2 gangbangers on his ticket

Dave Gonzalez whose brother is a convicted drug dealer and gangbanger owns an accounting business in south chicago heights, has run the democratic party and police and fire commission, is the accountant and financial advisor for the city runs the park district and the city council and drives a vehicle paid for by either the park district or the city. who is married to a judge and has $90,000 to run some of which was donated by the republican and democratic parties in a nonpartisan election. works for a bankrupt company whose holdings include the police pension and helped promote 2 republicans to state offices as democrats.

Both candidates are running a negative campaign and being supported by Toi Hutchinson. Both candidates have numerous friends who work for the city and are responsible for the situation the city is in yet both deny having any involvment or fault in it at all.

Am I missing anthing.

God help us all!!!!!!

can't wait to leave this place It's Illinois politics at its corrupt best.

there has to be something better

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

David is not married to a judge. He does not work at the park district. And he is not working for a bankrupt company - he owns his own accounting company.

Also, only David is being supported by Toi Hutchinson. She appeared at his fundraiser on Thursday.
me from da heights

Homewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2011

Lisa Aprati is taking over the late mayor's job with the park district, you watch, you'll see. She's tied into the Somer/Gonzalez/Panici ring.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2011

I think Lisa would be a great choice, but she has a well-publicized new job in Cicero.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2011

Judged:

And I'm not sure that there exists a "ring". Somer and Panici can't stand each other, and Panici is not even really active in local politics anymore from what I hear.
me from da heights

Homewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2011

Sorry digger_70, Panici is so connected and we all know it. Panici will continue to run this city down to the ground til the day he dies. And let us not forget to mention Troiani, and his family ties to all this.

FYI... DeLuca had Dan Proft run his campaign and Dan did not live in the heights, he had to move to the heights to be chief of staff and when he wanted to correct the corruption in the Hts, HE GOT FIRED. He believed,(he didn't know) that DeLuca was going to run this city like a business as he claimed, Running a business is not hiring family and friends, it's hiring the right person, the one that qualifies for the job.(Somers cuz Richie and Troiani's brother Dave)
me from da heights

Homewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2011

so with that being said, Gonzalez already has proved to be a Somer/Gonzalez/Panici/Troiani RING.

Enjoy breakfast at Gabe's

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2011

Didn't Panici support someone who ran against Troiani back in 2002? They also dislike one another strongly. I highly doubt that either he or Somer are enjoying breakfast with Mr. Panici. This paranoia is troubling, but I guess that's to be expected from the Faso camp.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Wow! According to the literature I received today, Mr. Faso voted to increase our property taxes by 15%! It gets worse and worse. I am confident in the people of Chicago Heights to make the right decision on April 5.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

WOW - I came here to hopefully get some insite on who I should vote for, and now I am more lost then when I started reading!!!

Sounds like a lose lose vote! Which one is the lesser of the evils!
BIG DADDY

Homewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Joe Faso said it right save the money for the fireworks an use on something useful instead of 27,000 to go up in the air. Every year it is the same thing over an over again.Joe Faso the right choice. location somewhere between here an their?
Heights Lifer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

All you IDIOTS who support Gonzalez have no idea how much money he sucks out of this city. He makes a leech look like a common housefly. He needs a couple extra hands because his other two are busy digging in the city coffers. Ask the CHPD about where their pension funds are invested...hmm...maybe one of his cronies?? Oh, by the way, He has been calling the shots behind the scenes like Madigan does in Chicago- WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!!
BIG DADDY

Homewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2011

I received the mail yesterday an now I see whats going on with Gonzalez it sure changed my mind mighty quick!Keep it coming Joe.
iman

Lansing, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2011

Dave is part of the machine and nothing will change if he is elected. Scary!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Heights Discussions

Search the Chicago Heights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Religionthebiglie 48,888
Lansing Illinois is "changing" (Jan '07) 2 hr Also a Lansing Resident 545
Tinley Park Jewel-Osco Salmonella Test Results ... 3 hr concerned citizen 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr DogSauce 3,828
Oak forest hospital 4 hr jimmie 15
Accused Embezzler Sopko Back on Oak Forest Payr... 5 hr Out of Towner 9
Midlo Forum Battle: Know It All vs. Who Cares 10 hr truth slayer 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••