First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mike

United States

#1 Apr 22, 2012
this place is a joke i am tired of paying for repairs that dont get done and getting charged up the ass for them
COMMANDER A TRULY

Carpenter, WY

#2 Apr 25, 2012
Bullshit. I have always had great work on all my trucks here. I will agree hallers overcharges . But the work is good.
motorhead

United States

#3 Apr 25, 2012
this place is so bad they arent even worth talking about i had a bad experience here
jon

United States

#4 Apr 29, 2012
the owner jim is the biggest as#hole i have ever met they look at you like you are a dollar sign
john kindle

United States

#5 Jun 11, 2012
this place is to avoid i went back four times for the same problem was charged very heavily and my truck is still not fixed go somewhere else i sure will
jim c

Casper, WY

#7 Aug 1, 2012
Dose of reality wrote:
Jim does overcharge. But his work is top notch. Unlik one of his former employees who failed three different mechanic schools. And used his daddy's money to open up his own shop. MOst if not all of the negative posts on this thread are by that former employee and his emoyees. They use a search engine to locate any thing related to their buisness online and if you write negative comments about them they threaten you with legal action. Hallers is a good shop that dies good work. They are a bit to proud of themselves though . They should lower their prices allot. Jim has gotten greedy. But at least everyone at gallery's is ase certified unlike his former emoyee
i dont know where this guy gets his information but if the employees he is talking about is who i think it is he and his employees are master,ase certified and none of them failed any school one of them even teaches diesel classes at LCCC who is also ford senoir master certified, they were the better technitions that haller had working for him and one of them worked for hallers for years so do you think that jim would have employed someone that was no good for so many years i dont think so and i know that the guy that started his own shop used nobodys money but his own to get it and they are very sucessful and i think that hallers is scares for the competition because they have better mechanics than him
jim wilder

Cheyenne, WY

#8 Aug 1, 2012
some one really needs to stop listening to jim haller the guy that started his own shop is george and he worked for jim for several yearsand is one of the most certified guys in this town i have known him for years a i sure would rather deal with him than hallers and his shop is so buisy i dont think he would even waist his time or even know about these posts jim needs to grow up and realize that yes there is a better shop in this town than his, im not saying that everybody i know has had bad dealings with hallers and they do sometimes do good work but in my personal opinion i think george and his team of guys are better and have always treated my family very fair and yes all of georges guys are master A.S.E. CERTIFIED and they do excellent work so let the community choose who is better and grow up nobody is out to get you jim haller

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#10 Aug 2, 2012
Jim

Location hidden

#15 Aug 2, 2012
how

Location hidden

#16 Aug 2, 2012
are

Location hidden

#17 Aug 2, 2012
you

Location hidden

#18 Aug 2, 2012
today

Location hidden

#19 Aug 2, 2012
?

Location hidden

#20 Aug 2, 2012
It

Location hidden

#21 Aug 2, 2012
so

Location hidden

#22 Aug 2, 2012
nice

Location hidden

#23 Aug 2, 2012
to

Location hidden

#24 Aug 2, 2012
meet

Location hidden

#25 Aug 2, 2012
They
mickey

Charlotte, NC

#28 Nov 29, 2012
Wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheyenne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ASEA water is a SCAM (Sep '13) Jan 21 healthyhuman 37
whatever happened in this case Jan 20 Tanya 2
Cheyenne Music Forum (Feb '13) Jan 11 Musikologist 8
cheyenne transitional center/ avalon correction... (Mar '10) Jan 9 cad77 69
Cheyenne Police Arrest Four in Homicide Case Jan 7 sickofit 3
Jon R. Kniss, Esq. (Jul '09) Jan 1 ttt 37
Wyoming gay couples get marriage licenses Dec '14 Fa-Foxy 3
Cheyenne Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cheyenne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:52 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:52PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NBC Sports 3:16 AM
Report: Broncos reach out to Wade Phillips with defensive coordinator needed
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Bears add two more assistants
Bleacher Report 6:03 AM
Is Balance of Power Shifting in AFC West?
Bleacher Report 7:42 AM
Kubiak the Right Coach, with or Without Peyton