the best auto repair shop in laramie ...

the best auto repair shop in laramie county

Posted in the Cheyenne Forum

Palmer Brothers

United States

#1 Dec 12, 2010
That would be Palmers.

Cmon down to palmers auto service shop. Where you will get the most for your hard earned dollars. We have up front pricing. Free shuttle service. And our garuntee that we can fix whatever is wrong with your automobile. From cars to trucks to RV's. We fix it all.
Domestic or foriegn. Other shops in town often call us when they can't handle a tough job. So Cmon down to the real experts and skip the costly middle man. We don't just want you as a lifetime customer, we want you as our friend.
yeah right

Warwick, RI

#2 Dec 13, 2010
If your work was so good you wouldn't have to toot your own horn....just sayin.
Palmer Brothers

United States

#3 Dec 13, 2010
Buzz off pipsqueek. Make way for our customers. We have earned the right to blow our own horn
Auto owner

Casper, WY

#4 Dec 15, 2010
the Palmers are nuts, incompetent, and crooks and really should be committed to the nut houe or in jail for bad work, stealing and lying to their customers.The older one is a dangerious man the younger one is an idiot.
spend your money there and find out for youself!
PALMER BROTHERS

United States

#5 Dec 16, 2010
Auto owner wrote:
the Palmers are nuts, incompetent, and crooks and really should be committed to the nut houe or in jail for bad work, stealing and lying to their customers.The older one is a dangerious man the younger one is an idiot.
spend your money there and find out for youself!
Dangerous is RIGHT, I fight for the best deals for my customers. I fight for customer satisfaction!!!
We are not crooks, we are friendly people, and my brother is not a idiot. He is one of the best mechanics in the state !!! Why do these people slander our name ?? We have done nothing to any of them
you betcha

Casper, WY

#6 Dec 28, 2010
The Palmers are a couple of nut jobs. They would'nt know a mechanic if one jumpted up and bit them on the rear. They are not mechanics and neither are the 1-1/2 that are supposed to be. Someone posted that they have 1-1/2 mech. supporting 3 guys in the office. TRUE!!!!! The one pseudo-mech in the back is not a mech., but rather a 'doper' and his helper is just "A HELPER'. By all means go see for youself. Take lots of $$$!
EGrimm

Casper, WY

#7 Dec 31, 2010
For more information: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/cheyenne-wy/T...

I personally would think twice before contemplating doing business with this company.
BS detective

Casper, WY

#8 Jan 14, 2011
Palmer Brothers wrote:
That would be Palmers.
Cmon down to palmers auto service shop. Where you will get the most for your hard earned dollars. We have up front pricing. Free shuttle service. And our garuntee that we can fix whatever is wrong with your automobile. From cars to trucks to RV's. We fix it all.
Domestic or foriegn. Other shops in town often call us when they can't handle a tough job. So Cmon down to the real experts and skip the costly middle man. We don't just want you as a lifetime customer, we want you as our friend.
Theses guys believe their own BS. They only want your business a couple of times. You'll never go back 'cause you're broke and you've had to take your auto some where else to have it fixed right anyway. If you go there you will deserve what you get! Go there and you'll find out for yourself. They are crooks extraordinair(sp).
put em out

Cheyenne, WY

#9 Jan 17, 2011
every car thats been sitting outside of that junk ass shop is a rusted pos anyways. speaks real highly of their work. Blow your own horn? no no no...you just blow
Right On

Cheyenne, WY

#10 Jul 18, 2011
you betcha wrote:
The Palmers are a couple of nut jobs. They would'nt know a mechanic if one jumpted up and bit them on the rear. They are not mechanics and neither are the 1-1/2 that are supposed to be. Someone posted that they have 1-1/2 mech. supporting 3 guys in the office. TRUE!!!!! The one pseudo-mech in the back is not a mech., but rather a 'doper' and his helper is just "A HELPER'. By all means go see for youself. Take lots of $$$!

The Palmer bros are definetly NUT JOBs, CRooks. And as someone said, they are in trouble for stealing from each other. They can bearely change your oil and grease your car. Cut a wide path around these guys. THEY ARE NOT MECHANICS. The one Palmer brother is"straight shooter". He is not. He taught the boys well. He is the bigest crook of them all.
motorhead

United States

#11 Apr 26, 2012
they use napa parts so you know they are not the best napa parts have gone down hill badly in the last 5 years used to be decent but now they fail constantly
COMMANDER A TRULY

Burns, WY

#12 Apr 27, 2012
I would never take my car there. I have been told they would screw up a oil change on a lawnmower.
AUGIE

Laramie, WY

#14 Nov 13, 2012
mike42 wrote:
<quoted text>lmao
stop being so mean to us we are good people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheyenne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PeakWellness and Community Action is a well kno... 7 hr We hate cheyenne ... 1
Annette Marion and cpms group think King Richar... 21 hr Dennispauldicampli 1
Annette Marion stop saying" have to learn ,,' s... Jan 18 Dennispauldicampli 1
Yvette Anne Marion handfield security clearance... Jan 17 Dennispauldicampli 1
Senator s why not tattoo tear drop under your e... Jan 16 Dennispauldicampli 1
DACA leave illegal and contribute nothing free ... Jan 16 Dennispauldicampli 1
Ellen DeGeneres knew tapes her partner knew the... Jan 15 Dennispauldicampli 1

Cheyenne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance