Wyoming Workers Comp. Division

Posted in the Cheyenne Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Larry

Rock Springs, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 5, 2013
 
Any body else having trouble with Wyoming Workmans Comp Division Claims Analyst Michael Christoffersen denying benefits for injured workers?
Nessa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 30, 2013
 
My husband was just recently hurt and we have had so many issues with workmans Comp period!! It is absolutely ridiculous.

Since: Jun 13

Cheyenne, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JOIN THE ILLUMINATI FOR FAME, RICHES AND POWER CALL +2348091428654 STRICTLY FOR PERSONS UNDER THE AGES OF 18 AND ABOVE
Sayer

Cheyenne, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 3, 2013
 
It is so very interesting that this topic comes up at just this time!

I was just denied (permanent-partial disability) based on a TOTALY BOGUS and FRAUDULENT test. It appears that they have some crooked and corrupt doctors (Ricardo A. Nieves, M.D.[?] for one), whom they use to "shed themselves of financial burdens" in a seemingly legitimate manner, yet questionable.

You see, since they (Worker's Compensation Division) were so eager to save some money to start with, they used a sub-standard surgeon. This turned one operation into THREE, each one taking it's toll; doing damage.

They had already done one "impairment rating" based on the second operation (4 percent TBD), but due to medical incompetence, I was released to work pre-maturely and this cause a screw to break in the plate in my wrist, thus the third operation (and second bogus impairment rating).

So, the crooked DR. they used for the second impairment rating was highly questionable, and the test was a total JOKE; a LIE and a FRAUD against the state and myself.

Yes, your topic is both timely and interesting.
Sayer

Cheyenne, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 8, 2013
 
I wonder if Wyoming Worker's Comp maintains a "stable" of less than reputable doctors to help them "shed" worker's comp cases?
MARK

Bismarck, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 19, 2013
 
Thy are paying them .Thy screw every one over.i hope thy get what thy have have gave out.I have papers to one person thy paid out to.And thy had minor back problem thy gave her 26,000,It is who you know.

Since: Aug 13

Cheyenne, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 20, 2013
 
Nateb form is out
William

Rock Springs, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 23, 2013
 
Sayer wrote:
It is so very interesting that this topic comes up at just this time!
I was just denied (permanent-partial disability) based on a TOTALY BOGUS and FRAUDULENT test. It appears that they have some crooked and corrupt doctors (Ricardo A. Nieves, M.D.[?] for one), whom they use to "shed themselves of financial burdens" in a seemingly legitimate manner, yet questionable.
You see, since they (Worker's Compensation Division) were so eager to save some money to start with, they used a sub-standard surgeon. This turned one operation into THREE, each one taking it's toll; doing damage.
They had already done one "impairment rating" based on the second operation (4 percent TBD), but due to medical incompetence, I was released to work pre-maturely and this cause a screw to break in the plate in my wrist, thus the third operation (and second bogus impairment rating).
So, the crooked DR. they used for the second impairment rating was highly questionable, and the test was a total JOKE; a LIE and a FRAUD against the state and myself.
Yes, your topic is both timely and interesting.
Dr. Nieves gave me a 3% disability for herniated cervical disc c4-c6, The other doctor gave 0% and said I might be faking I forgot his name at the moment but he cannot do surgerys due to vision loss, and gave a fraudulent MME to a patient who walked out the Doctors office before seeing the doctor!!!!!! The workers comp attorney Ariel Combs out of Evanston has been delaying and denying my Total Disability Benefits since June 2011!!! just had a Medical Hearing and she will lie and deny even with an MRI showing the Damage, Ariel Combs Attorney Evanston Wyoming is trying to cheat me out of $90,000 in TTD benefits and denying a Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion Surgery which costs about $50,000 if Ariel Combs and Claims Analysy Michael Christoffersen is defrauding one injured worker out of a total $140,000 how many injured workers and how many millions of dollars are these 2 evil people are denying and why do they make the injured workers families suffer?
Sayer

Cheyenne, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 23, 2013
 
Interesting. Thanks for posting that.

For Nieves to say that I am the same after the third operation as I was after the second is an outright lie. Now, after getting a little loud, and talking to some supervisors, etc., they seem to be trying to accomodate me with another impairment rating with Dr. Rangitch (who screwed up the first operations and pre-mature release causing second operation). I reckon by now, he knows that I will not settle for the original 4%tbd again. I suffer every day because of it.

Actually, I missed the due date for sending my appeal paper in; I just sent it in so at least someone could have a good laugh -BUT- they honored it anyway (!!!). Maybe it has to do with two similar documents for the same thing, with two different dates on them. Apparently, even THEY don't know what goes where, when.

It's looking like someone needs to take it to state and/or federal Attorney's General. What agency investigates such fraud? FTC? They need some major attention brought to their incompetence and fraud.

In the meantime, I'm looking for attorneys to deal with it. I think I found someone just right for it, But I'd like to hear some names form someone else who has some experience in that.
Sayer

Cheyenne, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 24, 2013
 
This just keeps getting interestinger and interestinger:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fort-collins-...

While researching corrupt liar, Dr. Ricardo Nieves, I came across that thread. It is so refreshing to see that I am not alone in my perception of criminal activities. SWo, how can this criminal consistently get 4 or 5 stars?

Well, I am introducing these two threads together, thus forming a stronger group. There's safety in numbers, but also greater power.
Larry

Rock Springs, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 25, 2013
 
Nessa wrote:
My husband was just recently hurt and we have had so many issues with workmans Comp period!! It is absolutely ridiculous.
Do not have Dr.Paul Ruttle MD. examine you, He lost part of his vision and is no longer qualified to do surgies, also an injured worker recently got into an arguement with the receptionist and walked out of the office before seeing Doctor Paul Ruttle and Dr. Ruttle written up a false medical report saying he examined him total falsification of a medical report and The workers comp. Attorney Ariel Calmes working for the Harris firm out of Evanston Wyoming still uses that fraudd of a Doctor in Medical hearings!!
Larry

Rock Springs, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 25, 2013
 
Larry wrote:
Any body else having trouble with Wyoming Workmans Comp Division Claims Analyst Michael Christoffersen denying benefits for injured workers?
Michael Christoffersen and Attorney Ariel Calmes works with Doctor Paul Ruttle to defraud injured workers of their rightful benefits. They used to deny up to a year, But Claims Analyst enjoys making the families of injured workers wait 2 years now! And families have to depend on United Way to pay their rent and Food stamps from the State of Wyoming. If you are a homosexual Michael Christoffersen being a Hertosexual Phobic will possibly give up the Benefits as fast as he gives up his rear end in the gay bars of Cheyenne and Denver on the weekends.
Larry

Rock Springs, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 25, 2013
 
Sayer wrote:
This just keeps getting interestinger and interestinger:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fort-collins-...
While researching corrupt liar, Dr. Ricardo Nieves, I came across that thread. It is so refreshing to see that I am not alone in my perception of criminal activities. SWo, how can this criminal consistently get 4 or 5 stars?
Well, I am introducing these two threads together, thus forming a stronger group. There's safety in numbers, but also greater power.
Doctor Paul Ruttle is another Quack Doctor getting generous paychecks from Workers Comp to lie and deny rightful benefits to injured while working in concert with the Harris Law firm and Attorney Ariel Calmes out of Evanston Wyoming.
Larry

Rock Springs, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Sayer wrote:
I wonder if Wyoming Worker's Comp maintains a "stable" of less than reputable doctors to help them "shed" worker's comp cases?
Dr. Paul Ruttle has been caught lying before. that is a proven fact and is he no longer qualified to do surgeries due to vision loss, so the State of Wyoming has a quack Doctor paid to lie and aid in denying benefits. They do not care about children. Attorney Ariel Calmes could care less if your children suffer, no family values. The children of injured workers shoud thank the Harris and Harris law firm out of Evanston Wyoming and Ariel Calmes. no Birthday or Christmas presents for the children. Special thanks to Michael Christoffersen Stae of Wyoming Claims Analyst rumored to be anal retentive.
John

Rock Springs, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 7, 2013
 
Nessa wrote:
My husband was just recently hurt and we have had so many issues with workmans Comp period!! It is absolutely ridiculous.
Doctors and Lawyers will tell you Wyoming is the wrong place to get injured in. If your husband has a really serious injury plan on draining your retirement and saving accounts and then qualify for food stamps, you have a very long fight ahead of you.
Sayer

Cheyenne, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 8, 2013
 
That's why they need to be investigated and prosecuted accordingly. The question is, just how high up the ladder the corruption goes. One person already said they contacted the Governor (Mead), but to no avail. Is he bought and paid for, too? I wonder if the state attorney general is corrupt? Can a class-action be filed against a state agency?
Jon

Rock Springs, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 15, 2013
 
There are loan companies that will give you a loan until you settle your Workmans comp case. No loan company will give you a loan if you are injured in Wyoming.
Sayer

Cheyenne, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 16, 2013
 
Jon wrote:
There are loan companies that will give you a loan until you settle your Workmans comp case. No loan company will give you a loan if you are injured in Wyoming.

Too little information. Tell us more. What good is a loan, which must be paid back, if you have no certain income? Sounds like a way to turn a bad situation worse.(a grant otoh...)
Anonymous

Sri Lanka

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sex karanna aasa nangila akkala msg karanna. 0719291254
joel

Rock Springs, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 22, 2013
 
Sayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Too little information. Tell us more. What good is a loan, which must be paid back, if you have no certain income? Sounds like a way to turn a bad situation worse.(a grant otoh...)
its a loan given to people that have lawsuits pending and can prove they will receive a settlement. Wyoming Workers Comp. Division has a habit of not paying injured workers their back TTD pay,so no loan company will risk giving a loan.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cheyenne Discussions

Search the Cheyenne Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Uruguay's leader declares $322,883 in wealth 17 hr Carlos Ramirez 1
Debate: Health Care - Cheyenne, WY (Nov '09) Apr 14 Stop Dave 15
ASEA water is a SCAM (Sep '13) Apr 13 Cheyenne is tuna fish 7
Free jamb exam answers,expo and runz now @ www.... Apr 11 james 2
Two Cheyenne based groups Apr 10 WYomingJock 1
too many mexicans in town!!!!!! (Jul '12) Apr 8 Lopez 27
Are you sick of the drunks in Cheyenne? Apr 5 Cheyenne is a mushroom 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cheyenne Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cheyenne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••