Mel

Missoula, MT

#1 Nov 18, 2007
Want to contact the FOX TOC here is the number:

800-334-1744
ROD WALKER

Mira Loma, CA

#2 May 12, 2009
CUSTOMER SERVICE; WHY WEREN'T THE PROBLEMS CONCERNING THIS NETWORK SOLVED DURING THE TV SEASON OF THE PROGRAMS HOUSE AND AMERICAN IDOL. EVERY WEEK THERE WERE TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS WITH THIS STATION. WE CALLED THE CABLE COMPANY SEVERAL TIMES AND AGAIN WE WERE TOLD IT WAS FOX NETWORKS PROBLEM. FOX HAS THE BEST LINEUP OF PROGRAMS AVAILABLE WITH THE MOST TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS. WHY: AGAIN AMERICAN IDOL WAS RUINED.
JKG

Riverside, CA

#3 May 25, 2009
THE SEASON OF AMERICAN IDOL,24,HOUSE WERE RUINED BECAUSE OF TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS OF KWLY FOX CHEYENNE. TWICE AMERICAN IDOL COULD NOT BE SHOWN AS WELL AS THE LAST SHOW OF 24. THIS WAS IN THE SCOTTSBLUFF AREA. WE WERE TOLD WE WERE THE ONLY ONES TO COMPLAIN. CABLE DROPPED THE BALL OF RESPONSIBILITY. NOT ONE THING WAS DONE TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM UNTIL THE LAST NIGHT OF AMERICAN IDOL. TECHNICIANS BABYSAT THEIR EQUIPMENT. WHY WAS NOTHING DONE EARLIER? NO CUSTOMER SERVICE SHOWN:
Emmert Lind - SB County

Springfield, NE

#4 Oct 13, 2009
guess what ... Hell's Kitchen finale and there's no program because of "transmission issues" ... what a crap station!!!
Nalboner

United States

#5 Nov 8, 2009
Close to a week now and KLWY has been off the air (digital over-air signal). Perhaps it has finally been shut down, being the money-loser it has to be (it's got no commercials). Mark Nalbone (owner or operator or sheister) is a complete idiot and needs to find a different career. Running tv stations just doesn't agree with him.
The Fox Network is on fire, and these idiots at KLWY can't make a dime.
Marv Assman

Bedminster, NJ

#6 Nov 9, 2009
You forget it's Winter. The rubberbands that hold their tower together get cracked & break in the cold weather. You'll have to wait until they can raise another $2.25, so five more advertisers.
Gary Texas

Waco, TX

#7 Oct 3, 2010
Maybe you should move to a real State. WY sucks.
Frank

United States

#8 Feb 13, 2011
I have noticed that the transmitting problems from KLWY are selective and program specific. It's as if someone at the station has a problem with certain shows. It may be there is a technical problem with equipment, but it is obvious that something or someone has a screw loose.
Every time I tune into 'Fox News Sunday' I wonder if there will be a problem that ruins the program like it did today. This has been an intermittent problem for a long time and I'd like to know if people outside the Scottsbluff Gering area or those with service other than Charter cable experience the same BS with this station.

P.S.
Welcome to The United States Gary Texas. That is a good strong name and you must be at least second generation American assimilating the education and attitudes of your piers.
KNx2

Grand Junction, CO

#11 Jan 5, 2012
JKG wrote:
THE SEASON OF AMERICAN IDOL,24,HOUSE WERE RUINED BECAUSE OF TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS OF KWLY FOX CHEYENNE. TWICE AMERICAN IDOL COULD NOT BE SHOWN AS WELL AS THE LAST SHOW OF 24. THIS WAS IN THE SCOTTSBLUFF AREA. WE WERE TOLD WE WERE THE ONLY ONES TO COMPLAIN. CABLE DROPPED THE BALL OF RESPONSIBILITY. NOT ONE THING WAS DONE TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM UNTIL THE LAST NIGHT OF AMERICAN IDOL. TECHNICIANS BABYSAT THEIR EQUIPMENT. WHY WAS NOTHING DONE EARLIER? NO CUSTOMER SERVICE SHOWN:
Now KLWY would like a %200 percent increase in pay from DISH network to carry their crap service. Hope people buying Ad space realize that KLWY in Cheyenne Wyoming are being ripped off by missing all of the DISH network customers!!!!!!
Moon

United States

#12 Jan 8, 2012
lol Marv Assman I laughed at your post.

http://mpclyrics.blogspot.com/
mark greedy nalboner

Scottsbluff, NE

#13 Feb 21, 2012
Mark is a little guy in a little suit with a big ego. what a joke. why dont you become a politician you little snake? Take scottsbluff off your advertisement to your website. Go Dish for not being blackmailed. hahaha we have a new way to get fox on disn now... dont need you!
Big Ego Agreed

Moscow, ID

#14 Dec 16, 2012
This doesn't have to do with his job, but does relate to his character. I just sold Mr. Nalbone a car and 3 weeks later I get an email with nothing but ridiculous complaints and insulting false accusations against my father and myself. I've tried to reason with him and explain to him why these accusations are false, but he will just not listen and insists that I tried to "pull something off" on him. It is very hurtful as my father and I would never even think of scamming someone and were truthful with him throughout the entire purchase. I'm beginning to realize that the "big ego" you spoke of is definitely the case with this man.
mark greedy nalboner wrote:
Mark is a little guy in a little suit with a big ego. what a joke. why dont you become a politician you little snake? Take scottsbluff off your advertisement to your website. Go Dish for not being blackmailed. hahaha we have a new way to get fox on disn now... dont need you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheyenne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ASEA water is a SCAM (Sep '13) Mon thetimmann 97
read what annette marion wants to do w/pres ele... Jan 9 PSYCHOLOGIST 1
no aliens cpms osd mil w/dod obama none, really... Jan 2 PSYCHOLOGIST 1
dennis p dicampli, annette marion will harm you... Dec 29 CRAZY NETTY 1
Dennis paul dicampli lives Cheyenne Wyoming (Mar '16) Dec 21 PSYCHOLOGIST 2
truth about the jews and israel Dec 19 TOMMY AMAZON 1
dennis p dicampli xhuby of yvette amarion handf... Dec '16 COLORADO POLICE S... 1

Cheyenne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cheyenne Mortgages