LOl. If you take anything to palmers your an idiot
Robin Hood

United States

#45 May 5, 2011
Amen to that.
Think Smart

Denver, CO

#46 May 24, 2011
Haha! I would say to get a female to apply there and when she doesn't get the job, SUE! And sue big for discrimination;) lol This sight would hold merritt as to why she didn't get hired! Put em out of business:)
old school mechanic

Cheyenne, WY

#47 Jun 13, 2011
I know all the Palmers- the father Bob Sr was a good mechanic and one heck of a straight shooter, I worked for him a spell way back when. August the yougnger son is a veratible nut case and always has been.(a mechanic he is not). Robert Jr.(Bobby) is the older son. he is red blooded crook, lier, a self professed preacher, and is the one that parks the 'church bus' out front of the shop. HE IS CRAZY and IS NOT A MECHANIC AT ALL.
He is definately a dangerous man and should be locked up. If any of you don't believe what you read on this forum, by all means take your car to them and judge for yourself. Bobby might be 'sort of' honest with you the first time in order to suck you in, but if you take it there again you'll find out what we're talking about. The man is physically dangerous too.
The Palmer (no relation) the service writer is the biggest crook of all. He'll lie about what needs to be done to yourcare in order to run up you're bill up to $600. He learnrd from the best. Go find out for your self.
same here Chavez

Cheyenne, WY

#49 Jun 30, 2011
I know these guys. my mom went there once and so did my sister. The old Palmer son (Bobby) hates the world,especially women and Hispanics, he is definately a mental case, the other one is like a ninny. He messed up my mothers car. when she took it back the next morning he wouldn't even listen to her and just walked away from her and went into the back of the shop and wouldn't even come back out and talk to her. She filled a complaint with the BBB but they did nothing as far as she knows. She has told everyone a bout the Palmers and to stay away from them. He was not very nice to my sister also. They did a lousy job on her car too. They scratch one fender real bad but denied doing it. Don't ever go there. Mom say the Palmer that writes up the orders is not so nice either. Take your car somewhere else.
diana

Laramie, WY

#52 Apr 5, 2012
The people who are claiming to be the palmer brothers are NOT the actual palmers brothers! The palmer brothers THE REAL ONES are good cristain men. One of which is a pastor at a church. They would never say the things that the FAKE palmers brothers are saying. If you do not like the service you have gotten there simply go somewhere else. There is no need to bad mouth anyone. Allof this is very childish behavoir! I would hate to think that all of these comments are coming from grown adults.and as for the people whom are claiming to be the palmer brothers..... You should be ashamed of yourself trying to ruin a good christain bussiness such as palmers, by pretending to be someone that you are not!
COMMANDER A TRULY

United States

#53 Apr 8, 2012
Lmao . We can all rest assured ( Diana ) was paid a nice fee to write that load of crap. The palmers are crooks , dirtbags , and criminals. Don't ever take your car to them

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#54 Aug 8, 2012
WoW! Shocking! Maybe I'll call the news station and let them in on what pieces of trash you are. And I cant believe that they would turn a bible verse into meaning that women are idiots who should remain in the kitchen. Way to go, we'll c how long your "business" remain in business. Regardless of what you may think, men listen to their wives (and vise verse) and I can assure you that my husband (as I am sure many others) would be offended by the way that you speak to and about women. Way to go tough guy, people are going to definitely flock to your garage now ahaha. Enjoy while it lasts...the next 2 or 3 days..
miguel

Casper, WY

#55 Oct 3, 2012
LMAO
Brakes Plus sucks

Denver, CO

#56 Oct 6, 2012
Brakes Plus is the worst auto repair shop in Cheyenne. Lousy customer service and they don't stand behind their work.
fox4342

Casper, WY

#58 Nov 20, 2012
worst repair shops in cheyenne are brakes plus,chets,aanco ,cia,gpo machine shop, hallers ,osar and hallers
olan 873

Casper, WY

#59 Nov 22, 2012
they indeed are crooks but their are several other shops in this town that are just as bad sutch as big o,brakes plus, gpo machine hallers and cowboy dodge so take your pick on which crook is the worst
9 Lives

United States

#61 Oct 30, 2015
Palmers are out of buisness for good. Thank god. We all knew karma would get them. However the poster proclaiming to be palmer Bros was a fake. I know it for a fact. A very good freind of mine now deceased was super troller. He used many names. He was also palmer bros. Most of his life he was very ill. One of his favorite pastimes was trolling forums starting shit. He had a full size van with a wheelchair lift. He couldn't really walk but a few feet. Palmers screwed up his van bad. Caused the motor to sieze up. They were clearly at fault. Refused to fix the van. Thankfully myself and a few freinds were able to afford a new motor. And a local mechanic did the work for free. That's why he used their name and posted these things. It was his way of getting back at them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheyenne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anyone have problem with the green door str... Apr 20 Enter Username 2
News Day five of a trial against a Cheyenne mother Apr 12 GUILTY 1
News Newest Wyoming Supreme Court justice sworn in Mar '18 We hate cheyenne ... 1
Is anyone tired of all the slumlords and inhabi... Mar '18 We hate cheyenne ... 4
ASEA water is a SCAM (Sep '13) Mar '18 Daniel Monk Shin 110
Psyops mostly stupid blacks w group illegal Mar '18 thethings 2
Militia Unit Mar '18 MMM 1

Cheyenne Jobs

Personal Finance

Cheyenne Mortgages