palmers auto service
DISGRUNTLED CUSTOMER

Cheyenne, WY

#1 Jan 21, 2012
This place is a gype joint ---the ownwer (AUGIE)is derainged---they don't know how to diagnose--they cheat on parts prices and time-- they'll always find a lot stuff to do that doesn't need fixing. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!
Palmers

Cheyenne, WY

#2 Mar 27, 2012
DISGRUNTLED CUSTOMER wrote:
This place is a gype joint ---the ownwer (AUGIE)is derainged---they don't know how to diagnose--they cheat on parts prices and time-- they'll always find a lot stuff to do that doesn't need fixing. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!
Really ? We know you. This customer is a liar and a crook! Everybody knows our shop provides quality work at an affordable price. This customer who is to much of a coward to name himself wrote our shop a bad check. Then gives us a fake sob story that his child is sick with leukemia. So my brother and I felt potty for him and gave him plenty of time to pay us on installments. The check was for 1254.67$. This is really a FELONY CRIME! We could have pressed criminal charges. But we did not. We are good Christian people. We tore up the check believing his lies. Turns out he has done this before to others. His healthy kids are in DFS custody because he is a deadbeat with no job. His wife weighs in at over 300 lbs and neither of them smell like they seen soap and water in years.

It really hurts when we do what's right by god and we get screwed over. But as god says forgive for judgement be mine alone.
I know in my heart the good people of Cheyenne will not belive these terrible lies about our shop. Palmers auto service provides top notch service. We never overcharge and we do diagnose and repair cars ourselves. You won't find a better service anywhere in town. God bless all of you

Sincerely ,,, the Palmers
nunns

United States

#3 Apr 25, 2012
wow this place used to be good about 15 years ago cant believe it has gone down hill this bad
COMMANDER A TRULY

Burns, WY

#4 Apr 27, 2012
Wow , all I can say is wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheyenne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Annette Marion stop saying" have to learn ,,' s... 18 hr Dennispauldicampli 1
Yvette Anne Marion handfield security clearance... Wed Dennispauldicampli 1
Senator s why not tattoo tear drop under your e... Jan 16 Dennispauldicampli 1
DACA leave illegal and contribute nothing free ... Jan 16 Dennispauldicampli 1
Ellen DeGeneres knew tapes her partner knew the... Jan 15 Dennispauldicampli 1
American blacks are dragon s evil never help wh... Jan 15 Dennispauldicampli 1
Dennis Paul I hate all not u Al Gerald ok Jan 14 Dennispauldicampli 1

Cheyenne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance