Truth

Leedey, OK

#88 Oct 26, 2012
You really want to talk about someone giving shit to people.... How about you find out the TRUTH?!?! This is slander and Justin could have your ass in some trouble. What did he do to you that was so bad?!? I dont know him that well, but there are far worse people
Just saying wrote:
Girls and guys you need to make a doctor's appointment. This boy has given you something that you will have the rest of your life. The good news is with the right medication you will live. Good luck. Find God.
:)

Blanchard, OK

#89 Oct 26, 2012
It's not slander. It would be libel.
yes

United States

#90 Oct 29, 2012
the kid wrote:
<quoted text>you think u know or something u act like he's ur man and ur mad at him and for ur info he trys to see his kids but there mom want let him I think if a man I'd paying his childsupport even if there behind they should see there kid wht would everyone do if he went to court for visit for his kids he pay on can't know say hecant see them there his kids do u have a kid with him is that y ur so upset
Wow I can barely understand you but he can calls the cops and hold the mom(s) in contempt of court if this is true. Whether he pays child support or not she can't deny him his visitation. I find your story highly untrue though because you seem to have the education of my 6 year old, he is a man slut, and I doubt every single mom keeps the children from him and if they all do then wouldn't that prove a point people are making that he is a crappy dad?!?!?!
for real

Woodward, OK

#91 Nov 1, 2012
Justin jones doesn't see his kids because he doesn't try. I know three of his baby mommas and they would be happy to let justin see his kids. He only cares when he wants to look good in whoever he desides to sleep with or live off of for that week.justin jones is a piece of nut found on a hotel bed.
BigBubba

Norman, OK

#92 Nov 3, 2012
He's dating a man. The guy he's dating is 'bigger' than he is - his mom said so.
oh ?!

Oklahoma City, OK

#93 Nov 8, 2012
intheknow wrote:
<quoted text>I hope he does get right!!! He used to be a good person. I think he should start with his kids tho!!!!! He focuses on everyone else's and not his own.
I know a guy who lives in Cheyenne who's that way. Huh Scott.
his future wife

Yukon, OK

#94 Feb 4, 2013
For all the stupid people out there, find something better to do. He is getting married to me in a little over a month. So all the shit on here is false. Yeah he has made mistakes like all of us have, so u arent pefect so lets start putting your dirt on here then see how u feel. God bless and get a life!
Daniel

United States

#95 Feb 5, 2013
Such a good wife, bring his name back to the top when the thread was dead again.
hereyago

United States

#96 Feb 5, 2013
Did you really cuss then use God bless?
knows him better than you

United States

#97 Feb 5, 2013
his future wife wrote:
For all the stupid people out there, find something better to do. He is getting married to me in a little over a month. So all the shit on here is false. Yeah he has made mistakes like all of us have, so u arent pefect so lets start putting your dirt on here then see how u feel. God bless and get a life!
Just because he's marrying you doesn't make the things said on here false christy. I genuinely wish you an him the best in your marriage, but that doesn't change Justin's past. He doesn't pay child support or even see all of his children. He's also been "engaged" to almost every girl he's dated in the last decade. He's been involved in a lot of shady stuff and been in massive amounts of legal trouble. You need to know about all of his baggage if you're marrying him. Because of the fact I've known him for a long time, I have my doubts about how honest he's been with you about his past.
ugh!

Oklahoma City, OK

#98 Feb 5, 2013
Well I guess the old saying is true...20 women's trash = 1 woman's treasure
THE REAL JUSTIN JONES

United States

#99 Feb 5, 2013
OK EVERYONE ON HERE SAY THEY .YEA Y'ALL KNOW RUMORS DONT KNOW ME AND ABOUT MY KIDS KEEP THEM OUT OF THIS IS IF I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING I WILL MOST OF YALL ARE MAKE ME FAMOUS CUZ YALL HAVE NO LIFE AND WANT TO TALK ABOUT SO LETS TALK ABOUT OK WELL ON MY OLDEST KIDS MOM SHE DOES A GOOD JOB RAISEING MY CHILD AND FOR MY SON HIS MOM BEEN IN TROUBLE BUT I DONT PUT IT ON HERE AND SAY SHES A BAD MOM NO AND FOR MY DAUGHTER MAKENZIE WELL HER MOM HAS A PASS ALSO FROM MESSING OUR WITH THIS DOING DRUGS BURNING CAR AND SHE BEEN AROUND ALSO BUT I DONT GET ON HERE AND PUT ALL THERE STUFF ON HERE YALL THINK MT KIDS MOM ARE ANGEL SHIT Y'ALL BEEN LIED TO NOW MY TWINS MOM SHR IS A GREAT WOMAN. AND WELL FOR MY 1 YEAR HIS MOM NOT A GREAT HER SELF SHES BEEN AROUJD AND DONE DRUGS ALSO SO BEFOR Y'ALL START PUTTING PEOPLE OUT THERE LOOK AT THE MOMS ALSO I PAY CHILDSUPPORT BUT DONT GET TO SEE MY KIDS AND ITS IN THE ORDER BUT THATS FIXN TO CHANGE SO WHOEVER HAS MY KID AND ALL WHO WANTS IS MONEY ALL I WANT IS TO SEE MY CHILD SO YES I WILL GET TO SEE MY DAUGHTER MAKEZIEN AND MY SON SO GET READY DADDY COMEING KIDS
Idiot

Elk City, OK

#100 Feb 5, 2013
So you DONT wanna put your 12 babies kids on BLAST BUT---you DID! Azzclown!!!!
what

Elk City, OK

#101 Feb 5, 2013
THE REAL JUSTIN JONES wrote:
OK EVERYONE ON HERE SAY THEY .YEA Y'ALL KNOW RUMORS DONT KNOW ME AND ABOUT MY KIDS KEEP THEM OUT OF THIS IS IF I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING I WILL MOST OF YALL ARE MAKE ME FAMOUS CUZ YALL HAVE NO LIFE AND WANT TO TALK ABOUT SO LETS TALK ABOUT OK WELL ON MY OLDEST KIDS MOM SHE DOES A GOOD JOB RAISEING MY CHILD AND FOR MY SON HIS
MOM BEEN IN TROUBLE BUT I DONT PUT IT
ON HERE AND SAY SHES A BAD MOM NO
AND FOR MY DAUGHTER MAKENZIE WELL
HER MOM HAS A PASS ALSO FROM
MESSING OUR WITH THIS DOING DRUGS
BURNING CAR AND SHE BEEN AROUND
ALSO BUT I DONT GET ON HERE AND PUT
ALL THERE STUFF ON HERE YALL THINK MT
KIDS MOM ARE ANGEL SHIT Y'ALL BEEN
LIED TO NOW MY TWINS MOM SHR IS A
GREAT WOMAN. AND WELL FOR MY 1 YEAR
HIS MOM NOT A GREAT HER SELF SHES
BEEN AROUJD AND DONE DRUGS ALSO SO
BEFOR Y'ALL START PUTTING PEOPLE OUT
THERE LOOK AT THE MOMS ALSO I PAY
CHILDSUPPORT BUT DONT GET TO SEE MY
KIDS AND ITS IN THE ORDER BUT THATS
FIXN TO CHANGE SO WHOEVER HAS MY KID
AND ALL WHO WANTS IS MONEY ALL I WANT
IS TO SEE MY CHILD SO YES I WILL GET TO
SEE MY DAUGHTER MAKEZIEN AND MY
SON SO GET READY DADDY COMEING
KIDS
Go to back to school!!
Brutally Honest

Oklahoma City, OK

#102 Feb 5, 2013
THE REAL JUSTIN JONES wrote:
OK EVERYONE ON HERE SAY THEY .YEA Y'ALL KNOW RUMORS DONT KNOW ME AND ABOUT MY KIDS KEEP THEM OUT OF THIS IS IF I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING I WILL MOST OF YALL ARE MAKE ME FAMOUS CUZ YALL HAVE NO LIFE AND WANT TO TALK ABOUT SO LETS TALK ABOUT OK WELL ON MY OLDEST KIDS MOM SHE DOES A GOOD JOB RAISEING MY CHILD AND FOR MY SON HIS MOM BEEN IN TROUBLE BUT I DONT PUT IT ON HERE AND SAY SHES A BAD MOM NO AND FOR MY DAUGHTER MAKENZIE WELL HER MOM HAS A PASS ALSO FROM MESSING OUR WITH THIS DOING DRUGS BURNING CAR AND SHE BEEN AROUND ALSO BUT I DONT GET ON HERE AND PUT ALL THERE STUFF ON HERE YALL THINK MT KIDS MOM ARE ANGEL SHIT Y'ALL BEEN LIED TO NOW MY TWINS MOM SHR IS A GREAT WOMAN. AND WELL FOR MY 1 YEAR HIS MOM NOT A GREAT HER SELF SHES BEEN AROUJD AND DONE DRUGS ALSO SO BEFOR Y'ALL START PUTTING PEOPLE OUT THERE LOOK AT THE MOMS ALSO I PAY CHILDSUPPORT BUT DONT GET TO SEE MY KIDS AND ITS IN THE ORDER BUT THATS FIXN TO CHANGE SO WHOEVER HAS MY KID AND ALL WHO WANTS IS MONEY ALL I WANT IS TO SEE MY CHILD SO YES I WILL GET TO SEE MY DAUGHTER MAKEZIEN AND MY SON SO GET READY DADDY COMEING KIDS
Holy Crap!! That confused the hell out of me. The incoherent ramblings of the uneducated.
Amanda

Clinton, OK

#103 Feb 5, 2013
Ha! See, I've met Justin and eww! Second i know several of his kid's moms and they are great moms. Wonderful women who have beautiful children and its a pleasure to know them. And i know Chris and Kristan. Jake is very blessed to have them both. Justin is a dead beat. I truely believe that any man can help create a child but it takes a real man to be a daddy. And that's what we have here. Justin is still a boy and other men, great men have stepped up and raised his children as a real man should.
idiot

Hennessey, OK

#104 Feb 5, 2013
You should really just give up justin. Everyone knows your dirt and your new wife well wow I herd that girl is easy as hell to get in bed. And her oldest is a slut.I know u and your baby mommas and I myself have had to put money in there pockets bc you don't. You should just give rights to the mothers and get out while you still have the ability to even be allowed to to call yourself a father.you care not about your children all you care about is you and your so called life.which everyone feels you should of just stayed gone.There's girls out there that have your kid and you don't even know bc your such a loser they don't want there kids to know you.oh and just so u know your so called soon to be wife is cheating on you. Grow up man
baby momma

Hennessey, OK

#105 Feb 5, 2013
Isn't this all played out already.ppl just drop it we all know the truth. Why must the mothers of this mans kids have to be drug down with this bull .let it go. Most of his kids moms have excepted what he is or ain't and moved on.you guys should to
knows him better than you

Ballwin, MO

#106 Feb 5, 2013
baby momma wrote:
Isn't this all played out already.ppl just drop it we all know the truth. Why must the mothers of this mans kids have to be drug down with this bull .let it go. Most of his kids moms have excepted what he is or ain't and moved on.you guys should to
If you'd have paid attention, his woman is the one who restarted a dead thread. Maybe they should accept the fact he can't or won't handle his responsibilities and stop making his kids lives harder.
ugh!

United States

#107 Feb 5, 2013
his future wife wrote:
Love is blind..... Or stupid....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheyenne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sayre Officers (Jun '15) 47 min Fact 12
Disability 55 min Will try to help 8
Kelbies BIG FAT BOOBS 2 hr Danika 3
whats going on in elk today 5 hr Lorna Huckabee 3
If you cant take the heat 17 hr Friend 7
hughes living on the government 20 hr jo 2
Plant lovers! New greenhouse in Elk City! Sat Beth67 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cheyenne Mortgages