First Prev
of 6
Next Last
intheknow

Jenks, OK

#1 Feb 22, 2012
Soooo Justin has moved on to a new woman I hear. Go figure!!!! Too bad he doesn't focus as much time on his KIDS as he does gettin LAID!!!!!
baby mom #20

United States

#2 Feb 22, 2012
Wow! That "engaged" didn't last long. Who is the new flavor of the month?
intheknow

Jenks, OK

#3 Feb 22, 2012
NONE of the engagements last long!!!!!! Idk some girl from Burns Flat. She will figure it out soon enough!!!!!
ok

Piedmont, OK

#4 Feb 22, 2012
Wow ok I know him he's not who yall say he is and u guys can hate say rude things but he has god I don't know what side ur on but I know he's on gods and so am I have a blessed and wonderful dAy
intheknow

Jenks, OK

#5 Feb 22, 2012
ok wrote:
Wow ok I know him he's not who yall say he is and u guys can hate say rude things but he has god I don't know what side ur on but I know he's on gods and so am I have a blessed and wonderful dAy
awwww another groupie that believes whatever he says!!!!! How sweet!!!!
anonymous

Azle, TX

#6 Feb 22, 2012
ok wrote:
He "found" god whenever he ran put of party girls to chase. Now he says he has "found" god while he's still chasing tail. Justin? Religious? As long as it gets his manipulating ass what he wants. As soon as it isn't convenient for him, church will be forgotten just like he's done to his 19 kids. Maybe he should focus on working so he can actually pay some of the 20k he owes in back child support!!!!!
curious

Dallas, TX

#7 Feb 23, 2012
Can anyone tell me what the attraction is with this guy? I just don't see it??
help

Piedmont, OK

#8 Feb 23, 2012
intheknow wrote:
<quoted text>awwww another groupie that believes whatever he says!!!!! How sweet!!!!
by the way I'm not a groupie so um yah
help

Piedmont, OK

#9 Feb 23, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>He "found" god whenever he ran put of party girls to chase. Now he says he has "found" god while he's still chasing tail. Justin? Religious? As long as it gets his manipulating ass what he wants. As soon as it isn't convenient for him, church will be forgotten just like he's done to his 19 kids. Maybe he should focus on working so he can actually pay some of the 20k he owes in back child support!!!!!
wow he just has not found the right girl the devil keeps sending his worst but god sent his best and there happy leave them be thats what a mature adult would do
anonymous

Jenks, OK

#10 Feb 23, 2012
help wrote:
<quoted text>wow he just has not found the right girl the devil keeps sending his worst but god sent his best and there happy leave them be thats what a mature adult would do
First thing, learn how to spell. Second thing, "they're happy together"? He's been spending the night with some girl for about 3 days. Sounds like he's doing God's work, doesn't it? And I'm sure that Justin has already asked her to marry him. That's how he ALWAYS is. He's been engaged to EVERY girl he's EVER been with lol. What a joke!!!
intheknow

Jenks, OK

#11 Feb 23, 2012
help wrote:
<quoted text>wow he just has not found the right girl the devil keeps sending his worst but god sent his best and there happy leave them be thats what a mature adult would do
I hope he does get right!!! He used to be a good person. I think he should start with his kids tho!!!!! He focuses on everyone else's and not his own.
help

East Saint Louis, IL

#12 Feb 23, 2012
Ok first off if y'all are adults you would be mature shut ur mouths and worry about your self not him and who he's dating or engaged to. I know more mature adults than y'all they don't talk about who's dating who or is this peron dating this person so what I'm thinking is y'all have no life and can't help but to talk trash about some one i mean no life period no at all
help

East Saint Louis, IL

#13 Feb 23, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>First thing, learn how to spell. Second thing, "they're happy together"? He's been spending the night with some girl for about 3 days. Sounds like he's doing God's work, doesn't it? And I'm sure that Justin has already asked her to marry him. That's how he ALWAYS is. He's been engaged to EVERY girl he's EVER been with lol. What a joke!!!
your just mad cause he ain't sleeping with you
intheknow

Jenks, OK

#14 Feb 23, 2012
help wrote:
<quoted text>your just mad cause he ain't sleeping with you
I don't care who he is dating or sleeping with. Trust me they are in for a BIG shock when they figure out what he is really like!!!! I just hate to see his kids neglected by him. They don't deserve that!!!!
curious

Dallas, TX

#15 Feb 23, 2012
I still don't see the attraction. Who wants a guy who isn't even close to being a real man.
intheknow

Jenks, OK

#16 Feb 23, 2012
curious wrote:
I still don't see the attraction. Who wants a guy who isn't even close to being a real man.
I think all these women either think they can change him or don't see the real him!!!!! Hope they open their eyes before its too late!!!!
anonymous

United States

#17 Feb 23, 2012
help wrote:
<quoted text>your just mad cause he ain't sleeping with you
No, I'm not mad at all that he's not sleeping with me. I'm a MAN. I just know how completely worthless he is as a father.
help

Piedmont, OK

#18 Feb 23, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm not mad at all that he's not sleeping with me. I'm a MAN. I just know how completely worthless he is as a father.
wow
the only who knows

United States

#19 Feb 23, 2012
intheknow wrote:
NONE of the engagements last long!!!!!! Idk some girl from Burns Flat. She will figure it out soon enough!!!!!
u say u know Justin but do u really know him or u just like all the other think y'all know u want to talk crap about someone why don't anyone ever talk crap about Justin when he's around y'all always have to do it know one's around cuz y'all life suck and y'all don't have anythink better to do but talk shit about someone y'all don't even know y don't y'all just grow up and be adult and get y'all on live and don't worry about him
the kid

United States

#20 Feb 23, 2012
Everyone thinks they know someone and they don't y'all all want to talk about a man who does love his kids but the kids mom wont let the man see his kids wow everyone of y'all don't have a life if all y'all. Have to do is talk about people why don't y'all look in y'all. Backdoor before y'all start judging someone Justin would too see his kids but like I said the kids mom's says no but ok.that's fine it will only hurt the other parent in the end and the deal with him and his ex why don't y'all let them deal with it instead of everyone getting in it and y'all are all adults if this is how adult act in this world I'm going to hate for my kids to grow up in that town or around y'all kids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheyenne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best firework deals 15 min LateSparkler 9
Drive by shooting? 22 min FYI 3
Sherri /Flying W 5 hr Doublebarrelc2nt 60
Shots fired at 66. 6 hr brittney l 15
Lying on foodstamps using people who dont live ... 7 hr friendsroverated 30
Kelbie is a real FIRE CRACKER Thu Jean 3
smokey joe (Jun '12) Thu joe 15

Cheyenne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance