who needs to vent?
Gentle giant

Broken Arrow, OK

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Get after it I'm a good listener.
elk

United States

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Everything I have is paid for, I've saved a lot, I am so much smarter than all of you people on topix, my friends(?) tell me how brilliant I am, you people on here are ignorant dipshit dumbass morons, I am special, etc., ad nauseam!

Did I mention my house and vehicles are paid for?

I am so low on self-esteem it makes me feel better to go on topix, of all places, and pat myself on the back. I also have an inferiority complex.

When people call me out for being the low-life I really am, I just get the thread deleted. i cannot stand to be defied.

Did I mention my friends (?) tell me how brilliant I am?
now you know

Yukon, OK

#3 Feb 5, 2013
elk wrote:
Everything I have is paid for, I've saved a lot, I am so much smarter than all of you people on topix, my friends(?) tell me how brilliant I am, you people on here are ignorant dipshit dumbass morons, I am special, etc., ad nauseam!
I am so low on self-esteem it makes me feel better to go on topix, of all places, and pat myself on the back. I also have an inferiority complex.
When people call me out for being the low-life I really am, I just get the thread deleted. i cannot stand to be defied.
Conceited b33trd,oops I fussed at ya you better get this thread deleted!Can't stand it when people call it like they see it?I called you to the table and you went crying to the moderator.WAA,Waa,Waa...Truth hurts don't it?
lmfao

United States

#4 Feb 5, 2013
now you know wrote:
<quoted text>Conceited b33trd,oops I fussed at ya you better get this thread deleted!Can't stand it when people call it like they see it?I called you to the table and you went crying to the moderator.WAA,Waa,Waa...Truth hurts don't it?
You better watch elk he'll buy and sell you!! Lmao
at-it-again

United States

#5 Feb 5, 2013
I have had a lot of my threads deleted. Poor lil baby's over at the strip club. They go cryen to the moderators. What's wrong don't want to read what people are really sayingabout you. Its so much better living in a fantasy world.
elk

Weatherford, OK

#6 Feb 5, 2013
elk wrote:
Notice the post came from a generic ip adress....but I love the fact that I am used as a reference point !
now you know

Yukon, OK

#7 Feb 5, 2013
elk wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice the post came from a generic ip adress....but I love the fact that I am used as a reference point !
that ain't all your used for!!
Delbert McFarland

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Feb 5, 2013
elk wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea ha ha your the pivot point at a gay orgy!
lmfao

Weatherford, OK

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Delbert McFarland wrote:
<quoted text>Yea ha ha your the pivot point at a gay orgy!
Hey elks home and vehicle are paid for even though they're one and the same it's paid for!! Cousin Eddie
Delbert McFarland

Broken Arrow, OK

#10 Feb 5, 2013
lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey elks home and vehicle are paid for even though they're one and the same it's paid for!! Cousin Eddie
who wood of thankeded that a old school bus wood make such a cozy house, oh and its payed for also, oh and hes smarter than you, sis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheyenne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scams 7 hr You asked I answered 2
little birds 8 hr DTrump 2
Anime 12 hr Karen 2
Ultimate Realites is open again! Tue Flash 4
Trumpets Tue youngRDoomed 27
Haunted houses Oct 15 Pennywise 1
Jason leforce Oct 15 Hesapos 4

Cheyenne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance