Kels

Lockhart, TX

#22 Feb 6, 2013
Oh really wrote:
So,because you feel Lisa is trashy,her son is trashy also? If you have 2 lame ducks on a pond with 10 ducks,does that mean all the ducks are lame? I didn't think so. People keep referring to "them" Exactly who are "them"? I'm sure there's many others who feel the way Anthony does about his immediate family. It is what it is!! Point being,just because there's a couple bad apples in the bag,doesn't mean the who bag is bad.
Haha agreed
Oh really

United States

#23 Feb 6, 2013
His immediate family being his mother and siblings
I know

Elk City, OK

#24 Feb 6, 2013
His aunts brothers cousins they all are druggies
Oh really

United States

#25 Feb 6, 2013
Like I said before,"I know" doesn't know shit. Get your facts correct before posting BS.
Kels

Lockhart, TX

#26 Feb 7, 2013
Anthoney is not on drugs and is slowly getting his life together. I gave him a choice his daughter or the so called family. He chose his baby. And like he already said hell take tests to prove it. He just recently got his cdl and some other things why jeperdise that? But you can talk your talk you're on the Internet. Real cool
you re a joke

United States

#27 Feb 17, 2013
I have to agree "I know" dont know sh!t LOL
for you Tony

United States

#28 Feb 17, 2013
I love you Tony and just because there are MANY fucked up ppl in your unclaimed family, I know there are a FEW normal, drugfree, good ones. And what the stupid ones do shouldnt reflect on the few good ones.:) Way to go for getting and staying clean. Stay that way. Proud of you!!
interesting

Garland, TX

#29 Feb 17, 2013
Its great to know people can gather information such add this. But lets not call the kettle black. Everybody going to have varied opinions, that's life. I heard from a very reliable source "Tony" was fired from C.S.E./ ciscon (sp?) For refusing to administer to a drug test while in a work sight. So hire does that make him any better than the next wacked out family member?
for you Tony

United States

#30 Feb 17, 2013
ok so what if he was that was a couple years ago like he said he has been clean and straightened up his life and believe me when I say Ill agree with you that the Archuletas are a wacked out strung out family. no disagreement there, but Tony is clean.:) and has disowned all the weirdos of his unclaimed family.
interesting

Garland, TX

#31 Feb 17, 2013
Nope you've got it wrong that was in Dec NOT a few years ago!!!
SERIOUSLY

United States

#32 Feb 17, 2013
"for you Tony"...you are funny. I have to disagree. His whole family are not druggies! Some of them might be but everyone has made mistakes. As I'm sure you have. Its the ones who don't learn from those mistakes and continue on that make it bad. I bet you certainly don't want to drag out any skeletons from your closet!!! So if you plan to continue bashing people (his discarded family) then get the facts correct.
interesting

Garland, TX

#33 Feb 17, 2013
We could open a big can of worms let skeletons out of the closet. It'd just get deleted b4 enough people seen it. Because once I start throwing things out there I'm going to sit back and see how much shit those I know personally are posting on here. Digging that hole pretty deep!
SERIOUSLY

United States

#34 Feb 17, 2013
Do it.
Delbert McFarland

Haskell, OK

#35 Feb 17, 2013
interesting wrote:
We could open a big can of worms let skeletons out of the closet. It'd just get deleted b4 enough people seen it. Because once I start throwing things out there I'm going to sit back and see how much shit those I know personally are posting on here. Digging that hole pretty deep!
Your full of shit, nobodys gonna believe you if your already planning to make stuff up. Your all a bunch of meth head freaks.
interesting

Dallas, TX

#36 Feb 17, 2013
Wrong Delbert I'm part of the family. Yes I just admitted it. And I'm clean from legal and illegal drugs thank you.
Delbert McFarland

Broken Arrow, OK

#37 Feb 17, 2013
interesting wrote:
Wrong Delbert I'm part of the family. Yes I just admitted it. And I'm clean from legal and illegal drugs thank you.
Well cant argue with that, good job. I glad to see my meth prevention plan is at work and doing good.
Delbert McFarland

Broken Arrow, OK

#38 Feb 17, 2013
interesting wrote:
Wrong Delbert I'm part of the family. Yes I just admitted it. And I'm clean from legal and illegal drugs thank you.
And im proud of you, no shit, stay strait.
whatever

United States

#39 Feb 17, 2013
"interesting" your part of that family i feel sorry for you but you say your the only clean one yeah my ass lol fool someone else
??

Weatherford, OK

#40 Feb 17, 2013
What about Andy?
wondering

Dallas, TX

#41 Feb 18, 2013
whatever wrote:
"interesting" your part of that family i feel sorry for you but you say your the only clean one yeah my ass lol fool someone else
you've no clue who I am our what my life style is. Clean your own back yard before you attempt to clean someone elses. How do you know I even live around Here? So go ahead and keep running your mouth, only makes you look stupid when you've no clue. Clean yes! Thank you very much I do random u.a.'s for my specalist because I was in an accident. So guess again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheyenne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donny Chapman 1 hr happycamper 3
Amanda Canipe 2 hr help 1
Houses robbed Mon get them 10
Need Relief Mon Dude 1
morgan sluttrell (Oct '13) Mon trampstamp 3
Kelbie Hunter Mon trampstamp 36
Sherri /Flying W May 28 dude16 39
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cheyenne Mortgages