TEX13

Elk City, OK

#1 Oct 10, 2012
What events go on during Halloween? Do most people go trick or treating or trunk or treating?
civi center

United States

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Grandview church hosts an amazing event every year at the civic center
TEX13

Elk City, OK

#3 Oct 10, 2012
Are there any pumpkin patches around here?
oh

Elk City, OK

#4 Oct 10, 2012
Weatherford has one. I believe where miss fancy plants is at does pumpkin and gourds.
Spooky

United States

#5 Oct 10, 2012
Several of the churches have Fall Festivals during that time and they are usually well attended and fun. Last year one of the churches had theirs at the Civic Center. I haven't heard if they were doign that again this year. Church of Christ usually does a Trunk or Treat and I think it is sometimes the night before Halloween, especially if Halloween falls on a church night. There is some "trick or treating" going on, but mostly the Fall Festivals it seems. Hydro has a really nice Corn Maze at P-Bar farms. It is right on I-40. Worth attending
guire

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Oct 10, 2012
Is the thing at the civic center and the corn maze in hydro pretty much just for kids? My fiancee loves Halloween so I'm looking for some place fun to take her.
oh

Elk City, OK

#7 Oct 10, 2012
Weatherford does a haunted maze. Also there are 2 haunted houses in Okc that are awesome and a super great one on amarillo
Frankenstein

United States

#8 Oct 11, 2012
Take her to the "Green House" over at Erick. It is on the western side of town, just next to the old bar on Ash street.

Just seeing the yard will send a chill down her spine! Guaranteed!

TwoCents

United States

#9 Oct 11, 2012
guire wrote:
Is the thing at the civic center and the corn maze in hydro pretty much just for kids? My fiancee loves Halloween so I'm looking for some place fun to take her.
The civic center thing is probably more "kid oriented" but I would think the corn maze would be for any age really. They used to have two mazes.....one "haunted" and one not. Not sure if they still do that, but I think they do.
Just wondering

Blanchard, OK

#10 Oct 21, 2012
What night is the halloween festival at the civic center?
Just wondering

Blanchard, OK

#11 Oct 21, 2012
The one in Elk City?
Momma

United States

#12 Oct 21, 2012
Wed Oct 31
Sie

United States

#13 Oct 22, 2012
Western tech in sayre is having open house the 30th starting at 3:30

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheyenne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What business have gone out of business and why? 3 hr Hmmmmmm 1
Kelbie Jo Jos stinker pie 19 hr Peter Hardsticker 1
main street wreck 19 hr Anna Hardin 2
Kelbie Jos pee pee hole 19 hr Doctor Procter 1
Why won't my freaking legs tan?!!! (May '12) 20 hr Angela 53
Kelbies BIG FAT Boobies 20 hr Dumping 1
J. Spitz (May '14) Fri dude16 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cheyenne Mortgages