First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tell It Like It Is

United States

#43 Feb 4, 2013
Delbert McFarland wrote:
Oil field work is for dropouts and people incapable of learning, the field of work is for mourons and drugatic alcoholics.
Your so mixed up - that's the teaching profession, not the oil field.
Wow

Sayre, OK

#45 Feb 6, 2013
I know lots of ppl that went to college, got a degree and still work in the oilfield. Why? Because they realize that they can make so much more money in the oilfield. There are drugs and alcohol with some of the ppl working in the oilfield but that's I'd not the profession it's the ppl in the profession. It's like saying "I've heard a lot of gym teachers hit on the girls at school or sleep with them" based on that you assume ALL gym teachers are pedophiles?? Every person makes their own choices, their profession doesn't make those choices for them, so placing the stereotype that ALL oilfield workers are druggies and sleep around is just ignorance on your part.
lmfao

United States

#46 Feb 6, 2013
Delbert McFarland wrote:
Oil field work is for dropouts and people incapable of learning, the field of work is for mourons and drugatic alcoholics.
If only morons and drug attics worked in the oil field your dumbass would be the president of the oil field!!
proud oilfield wife

Elk City, OK

#47 Feb 6, 2013
Delbert McFarland wrote:
You obviously don't know everyone who works in the oilfield. My husband is a damn good man who would never cheat on me and he doesn't do drugs. He works his ass off to support me and our 4 kids so that we don't have to live on welfare and just barely get by from paycheck to paycheck. He has provided me with the opportunity to stay home with our kids while they are little so that they aren't being raised by a daycare and he has given me the availability to get a college education. Not everyone who works in the oilfield is a cheating dopehead!! Some of those guys, like my husband, are just trying to make an honest living and provide for their families.
Oilfield Trash Mama

United States

#48 Feb 7, 2013
Very well said "Proud Oilfield Wife". My husband works in the O.F. also. He's just trying to make a livin for his family. We got 3 kids & doing well for ourselves. We're not even past the age of 21 & still doing better than this 40 year old virgin, idiotic queef above.
Co-man

United States

#49 Feb 9, 2013
Hey dipshit delbert... I make 1600 a day... I work 10 and off 4... 12 hours a day ...you do the math , next time you are at work ... Just use ur cash register...loser.. Can't learn???... I have more potential in my pinky finger then you will ever have .. Loser
Co-man

United States

#50 Feb 9, 2013
Morons?? Umm you said atticts!!...hey dummy.. it's spelled like this... "Addicts".. Sound it out next time.. Ok here we go.... Stupid
CowBoyToy

Providence, UT

#51 Feb 9, 2013
I like Oily Men so if any you guys wanna hook up let me know i swing both ways so whats your party Boys? Pitcher or Catcher, Spatter or Swallower?
lmfao

Weatherford, OK

#52 Feb 9, 2013
Co-man wrote:
Hey dipshit delbert... I make 1600 a day... I work 10 and off 4... 12 hours a day ...you do the math , next time you are at work ... Just use ur cash register...loser.. Can't learn???... I have more potential in my pinky finger then you will ever have .. Loser
You make 1600 a day? Lying piece of shit, you sound like that dumbass elk!!!
deleter

Midland, TX

#53 Feb 9, 2013
lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>
He ain't kidding !$$ Good in the oil patch!$$
Eat my a hole delbert

Elk City, OK

#54 Feb 10, 2013
Delbert was in my house , he used my back door , get u some
just saying

United States

#55 Feb 10, 2013
lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>You make 1600 a day? Lying piece of shit, you sound like that dumbass elk!!!
Company men make that much or more So who's the dumbass? Sounds like you are when you talk about things you know nothing about!!!
lmfao

Weatherford, OK

#56 Feb 11, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>Company men make that much or more So who's the dumbass? Sounds like you are when you talk about things you know nothing about!!!
Well lets see DUMBASS I never said people in the oil field didn't make that kind of money!! All I was saying is that people who get on topix and brag about what they make or own most of them are liars so STFU DUMBASS!!!
elk

Weatherford, OK

#58 Feb 12, 2013
lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth hurts doesn't it
just saying

United States

#59 Feb 12, 2013
lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>Well lets see DUMBASS I never said people in the oil field didn't make that kind of money!! All I was saying is that people who get on topix and brag about what they make or own most of them are liars so STFU DUMBASS!!!
Well, lets see DUMBASS, you did say he didn't make that much money. You even went so far as to call him a lying piece of shit. That would point to you not arguing with the fact he works in the oilfield, only arguing about the wages he's paid. So, if you're going to try and call people out on here, you might want to learn how to put together a complete thought. Otherwise, you'll make yourself look like a DUMBASS. I have a strong feeling that it isn't very hard for you to do that if you aren't careful.
Lois Lane

Odessa, TX

#60 Mar 4, 2013
Anyone here like to talk on the record about how highschoolers are dropping out to work in the oilfield? It's pretty appealing for a 17 or 18 year old to know they can make that much money, even without a degree ... Email me at lweaver (at) oaoa (dot) com
just saying

Haslet, TX

#61 Mar 4, 2013
Lois Lane wrote:
Anyone here like to talk on the record about how highschoolers are dropping out to work in the oilfield? It's pretty appealing for a 17 or 18 year old to know they can make that much money, even without a degree ... Email me at lweaver (at) oaoa (dot) com
I don't know of a single oilfield company that would hire a 17 yr old to do oilfield work. The insurance won't cover them and they aren't allowed on location.
duh

Thomaston, GA

#62 Mar 4, 2013
1600. per day is about average for upper management.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheyenne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trouble at the Basketball game 5 min As I see it 4
bashaws (Mar '16) 2 hr Reney 50
Help 2 hr Alcoholic please ... 1
Barnyard Boy 8 hr BUGOUTbub 1
Kelbie 18 hr Otnot 1
get oil /gas smell out of clothes (Mar '12) 22 hr Otnot 47
Tara Dodson Wed getalife 2

Cheyenne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance