otnot and Local Chick
Willie clemmer

Fairview, OK

#74 Mar 24, 2014
Hahahaha....yeah carlos. You just got busted sooo funny!
If I put who I really was on here, you would freak. And if you tried to come to my home you would be met with such a wonderful surprise. You all except for a few get so butt hurt because you all are losers, you come with your lame comments or perversions of finding out who's who because you have no scrotum sacks to ask the person, and when people tell you to do things for yourselves, such as I you all get your feelings hurt. Face it and come to terms that you can use my name all you want because you have no balls and I am not going to be going.
Well I got the scrotum sack and it's bigger than yours I been asking who the fuck you are and what's your real name and you still hide like coward but if IM not mistaken you just said that if some one had the balls to ask you what your real name was you then would tell them and that's is funny cause I have and still haven't told me your real name. And you have a supriseing for me shit tell me where you live and I'll come to collect my suprise. Come on what's your real name now that I asked you like 50 thousand times or is it that your swallowed so much cum and did so much of what you that was dope and you for got who wait I mean what you really are. IM glad you a petifile and like to suck cocks cause that's all I ever hear you talk about is that and that's not intelligent at all well maybe in your Barney dreams yea I didn't miss type I said barney you know the purple dinosaur. Come on I want to beat your ass already come out of hiding and step up and be a what ever you are I think the correct terms is step up to be a bigger petifile dick sucker of a Lil bitch you are. Oh damn that would mean he upgraded oh no every one run for your lives cause otnot graduated from being a duschebag to a dingle berry cum on his daddys ass hole
Willie clemmer

Fairview, OK

#76 Mar 24, 2014
otnot wrote:
I love to put my finger up my arse!
Oh and otnot how would we be suprised if we found out who you really are cause I think we all would agree that you telling us that your a snitch ass pus-sy won't be of a shock to us all like you think it would be cause you still can't state what your real name is and I have asked you over 50 thousand times and you say in your post that we don't have the balls or scrotum sacks to ask you what your real name Is shit I believe that means that mine is way bigger than your cause I called you out asked your real name and even asked you where you live I want to and I will beat you ass but wait how could I do that when you hide and you are a pussy. And you say your going to and can beat my ass come try it I want you to. Come on cause I otnot am the person you know nothing about and IM the person your scared of and run from and you talk such big game on here talking about beating my ass come on bring it and while you at it tell me your real name as well. I aint scared of your bit ch as s I aint scared if no man and won't back down from no man come on BARNEY YOU DINGLE BERRY CUM DANGLIN FROM YOUR DADDYS ASS HOLE
Willie clemmer

Fairview, OK

#77 Mar 25, 2014
Oh and otnot I know who the fuck you are now your a ducking cop and check this out that's why you won't say what your name is I have done research on you and your an undercover so with you not saying who you are or your name well fuck da police and fu ck you. I will kill kill your bitch ass and that's a promise you are associated with old man Ron who is also a snitch and Oneal as well. So you know what I got you ass you under cover piece of crap. Do something IM threatening your faggot ass and also calling ya out. And apparently you bringing about stopping semi's on i40 from elk to okc well your not making no money so you on here under cover to get to bust people so you can make a living. Well you are a dumb ass and Bet on site I got your life in my hands I will take it from you ima cop killa so go eat your donuts and sit inside your house and you better sleep with yo pistol with ya and watchout for ya family cause I will get you ON SET I WILL WATCH ME DO IT TAKE THEM OUT ONE BY ONE AND YOU WON'T CATCH ME EITHER. AND YOU CAN'T USE THIS AS EVIDENCE EITHER CAUSE IT'S NOT SOLID EVIDENCE. I KNOW MY LAWS AND MY LAWS SAYS THAT THE WAY THE PIGS TREATED ME I KILL THEM ALL AND I WILL LAUGH WHILE DOING IT WITH NO REMORSE AND WON'T THINK TWICE ABOUT IT. COME I'MYOU CHICKEN SHIT
TJS

Kingfisher, OK

#79 Mar 25, 2014
Willie clemmer wrote:
Oh and otnot I know who the fuck you are now your a ducking cop and check this out that's why you won't say what your name is I have done research on you and your an undercover so with you not saying who you are or your name well fuck da police and fu ck you. I will kill kill your bitch ass and that's a promise you are associated with old man Ron who is also a snitch and Oneal as well. So you know what I got you ass you under cover piece of crap. Do something IM threatening your faggot ass and also calling ya out. And apparently you bringing about stopping semi's on i40 from elk to okc well your not making no money so you on here under cover to get to bust people so you can make a living. Well you are a dumb ass and Bet on site I got your life in my hands I will take it from you ima cop killa so go eat your donuts and sit inside your house and you better sleep with yo pistol with ya and watchout for ya family cause I will get you ON SET I WILL WATCH ME DO IT TAKE THEM OUT ONE BY ONE AND YOU WON'T CATCH ME EITHER. AND YOU CAN'T USE THIS AS EVIDENCE EITHER CAUSE IT'S NOT SOLID EVIDENCE. I KNOW MY LAWS AND MY LAWS SAYS THAT THE WAY THE PIGS TREATED ME I KILL THEM ALL AND I WILL LAUGH WHILE DOING IT WITH NO REMORSE AND WON'T THINK TWICE ABOUT IT. COME I'MYOU CHICKEN SHIT
WOW. And I though otnot was the biggest retard on topix. This guy is in the running for sure.
otnot

United States

#80 Mar 25, 2014
TJS wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW. And I though otnot was the biggest retard on topix. This guy is in the running for sure.
It just about hurts your eyes reading it huh?
otnot

United States

#82 Mar 25, 2014
No I'm still the biggest idiot. I just have competition now.
otnot

Mountain View, CA

#83 Mar 25, 2014
otnot wrote:
No I'm still the biggest idiot. I just have competition now.
Of course you are fake otnot...you always will be
otnot

United States

#84 Mar 26, 2014
I like going to jail because I get anal sex there!
otnot

Mountain View, CA

#85 Mar 26, 2014
otnot wrote:
I like going to jail because I get anal sex there!
Glad you enjoy it fake otnot.
otnot

United States

#86 Mar 26, 2014
otnot I will stick my tongue way up your ass and rim you really good,.
otnot

Mountain View, CA

#87 Mar 26, 2014
otnot wrote:
otnot I will stick my tongue way up your ass and rim you really good,.
You wish fake otnot.
Local Chick

United States

#88 Mar 26, 2014
I tried to fu € k otnot but his teenie weenie weenie was so small he couldn't finf it and put it in so I grabbed a magnifying glass and used the tweezers and whacked him off!
otnot

Elk City, OK

#89 Mar 27, 2014
Local Chick wrote:
I tried to fu € k otnot but his teenie weenie weenie was so small he couldn't finf it and put it in so I grabbed a magnifying glass and used the tweezers and whacked him off!
Uh-huh, sure you dud...
otnot and Local Chick

United States

#90 Mar 27, 2014
We are depraved and ignorant as they come. We would rather be like this than have good sense. Neither one of us has the sense God gave a piss ant. We would both be better off dead!
otnot

Mountain View, CA

#91 Mar 27, 2014
otnot and Local Chick wrote:
We are depraved and ignorant as they come. We would rather be like this than have good sense. Neither one of us has the sense God gave a piss ant. We would both be better off dead!
Uh-huh.....why don't you quit whining, go die, crawl back into the ooze you came out of or something...you just another trailer trash loser who sucks all of his/her braincells out of a glass dick.
otnot

United States

#92 Mar 27, 2014
I sure know alot about meth, how did I become such expert on drugs and pedophilia? Life experience.
otnot

United States

#93 Mar 27, 2014
otnot wrote:
I sure know alot about meth, how did I become such expert on drugs and pedophilia? Life experience.
Its called educating yourself fake otnot...at least I don't have these habits like you do.
otnot

United States

#94 Mar 27, 2014
I am a total fool. My hobby is posting on topix so people can see for themselves how truly ignorant I am. I don't know shit from Shinola!
otnot

United States

#95 Mar 27, 2014
otnot wrote:
I am a total fool. My hobby is posting on topix so people can see for themselves how truly ignorant I am. I don't know shit from Shinola!
For you fake otnot, yes you are ignorant and don't know shit from shinola...in fact you enjoy swimming in it.
otnot and Local Chick

United States

#96 Mar 27, 2014
otnot wrote:
<quoted text>
For you fake otnot, yes you are ignorant and don't know shit from shinola...in fact you enjoy swimming in it.
Have never, NEVER, before used anyone else's screen name, but have made an exception for you two ignorant SOBs with your dumb as hell posts. Go to hell and do it quick! Make the world a better place for all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheyenne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sayre Eagle Football Sucks 15 min sayre parent 62
Jason dowler 5 hr Brandon Dowler 7
Colored Girls 9 hr mentalheadcfh1 7
smokin at lunch time! 16 hr purplesmoke 1
Merritt rd Thu DONATIONS4DUI's 8
ECPD cars on train tracks Wed lmao 7
put a little iron in your diet (Mar '16) Wed mentalheadcfh1 30

Cheyenne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cheyenne Mortgages