Van Damm

Harrah, OK

#1 Dec 27, 2010
What do people think about the fire departments in their communities?

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 4, 2011
they've always been on top of things, as far as i've seen.
SigFan

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Jan 20, 2011
Other than creating a few extra fenceline holes than necessary on some grassfire responses, I have no complaints.
I know

Cleo Springs, OK

#4 Jun 10, 2013
Starr Towell thanks there ok she did the Entire department at Hammon to thank them for putting out her fire did the chief first
Grammar Granny

Canton, OK

#5 Jun 11, 2013
Oh, John...pitiful, pitiful, pitiful!
Thankful

Helena, OK

#6 Jun 24, 2013
All of our small town Volunteer fire fighters do a Tremendous service we are lucky to have them thank all the men and women that Volunteer
curious

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Jul 5, 2013
Mrsmccoy- who r u
Punk

Fairview, OK

#8 Jul 16, 2013
Thankful wrote:
All of our small town Volunteer fire fighters do a Tremendous service we are lucky to have them thank all the men and women that Volunteer
. Hey granny you need to get off here and get your son off the dope don't Worrie about any one els . I ya your girlfriend got here water cut off you better go help here your both bitches
Grammar Granny

Fairview, OK

#9 Jul 17, 2013
I know wrote:
Starr Towell thanks there ok she did the Entire department at Hammon to thank them for putting out her fire did the chief first
I'm doing her too since my old mans in the pin she looks like a man she will have to do till mine gets out
Friend of Accused

Hennessey, OK

#10 Jul 19, 2013
Grammar Granny wrote:
<quoted text> I'm doing her too since my old mans in the pin she looks like a man she will have to do till mine gets out
Lady's of Cheyenne watch your men she's a home wrecker
hmm

Cheyenne, OK

#11 Jul 19, 2013
You people sound so uneducated. It's ladies... And the one posting about Starr, you just sound horrible. If you're going to put people down, please use proper grammar.
You tell them

Enid, OK

#12 Jul 19, 2013
hmm wrote:
You people sound so uneducated. It's ladies... And the one posting about Starr, you just sound horrible. If you're going to put people down, please use proper grammar.
she did nothing but run Cheyenne people down That girl got rode queen because they cheated now she wants to be Everybody's friend what a back stabbing fake
The last one

Enid, OK

#13 Jul 19, 2013
I ain't sayen nutten I learned my lesson
Uneducated

Enid, OK

#14 Jul 19, 2013
hmm wrote:
hey hmm how many gallons of oil is in a 55gallon drum ?
Duke of Earl

United States

#15 Jul 20, 2013
Yeah...and just how much wood could a woodchuck chuck in one day if a woodchuck could and would chuck wood?
2ndsucker

Chester, OK

#16 Jul 20, 2013
Friend of Accused wrote:
<quoted text> Lady's of Cheyenne watch your men she's a home wrecker
yes she will be looking for a Sponcer to catch up bills and help pay for school probley about time for new car also Water bill needs payed
Fantasy Babe

Chester, OK

#17 Jul 23, 2013
2ndsucker wrote:
<quoted text> yes she will be looking for a Sponcer to catch up bills and help pay for school probley about time for new car also Water bill needs payed
What ever if he's stupid enough to do it let him (power of the pus&&y)
Tolduso

Enid, OK

#18 Jul 25, 2013
2ndsucker wrote:
<quoted text> yes she will be looking for a Sponcer to catch up bills and help pay for school probley about time for new car also Water bill needs payed
The new Starr photos are out she picking up the hunt for the new man nice nips Starr
t:)

Blanchard, OK

#19 Nov 20, 2013
Who are the Cheyenne firemen? Any single hot ones?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheyenne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oilfield slowdown 12 min BS 5
kevin (Aug '13) 42 min kevin 12
Country Club Members Have affairs 49 min otnot 4
Peanut butter 51 min otnot 8
Laura Matney and family scam Company 2 hr Juan Carlos 279
why do people hate the oilfield? (Jun '12) 3 hr Juan Carlos 330
Weatherly Fired As Museum Curator 3 hr Free Advice 11
Cheyenne Dating
Find my Match

Cheyenne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cheyenne News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cheyenne

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:58 am PST

ESPN 9:58AM
On-mend Murray with Cowboys for player drills
NBC Sports10:16 AM
DeMarco Murray practices on Wednesday
NBC Sports10:45 AM
How will DeMarco Murray fare with injured hand?
Yahoo! Sports11:00 AM
Two days after surgery, DeMarco Murray practices
NFL 1:47 PM
One Preview: Passing and rushing yardage leaders meet in Big D