United States

#1 May 9, 2013
What can anyone tell me about this girl
nononsense

Jenks, OK

#2 May 15, 2013
who is she wrote:
What can anyone tell me about this girl
I know a little bit, i couldn't point her out in a crowd but I am familiar with some of her "circle"
heytoho

United States

#3 May 20, 2013
I can tell you a lil bit....the less you know her the better off you will be!! She is currently in jail for murder. She was one of 3 women involved in robbing a guy. The guy they went to rob shot and killed one of the women and the other two (one being Misty) just fled and left her lying on the ground to die so they are both being charged with murder. Her dad Joe was just recently busted for selling meth and for child neglect at that trailer park on Van Buren in Elk. Before she was arrested on the murder charge she was dating and living with Russell Pelkey. That's bout all I know.
heytoho

United States

#4 May 20, 2013
I can tell you a lil about her...mostly that the less you know her the better off you will be. Well currently she is in jail awaiting trial for her murder charge. Her dad, Joe, was recently just busted at that trailer park on Van Buren for selling meth and child neglect. Before she went to jail for the murder charge she was dating and living with Russell Pelkey. Thats all I know.
hmmm

Jenks, OK

#5 May 23, 2013
heytoho wrote:
I can tell you a lil about her...mostly that the less you know her the better off you will be. Well currently she is in jail awaiting trial for her murder charge. Her dad, Joe, was recently just busted at that trailer park on Van Buren for selling meth and child neglect. Before she went to jail for the murder charge she was dating and living with Russell Pelkey. Thats all I know.
that's about all i know as well.simply because i live nearby where her dad was busted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheyenne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
main street wreck 3 hr unknown 1
J. Spitz (May '14) 4 hr dude16 12
april baker (Sep '14) 6 hr Kingpin 14
Kelbie Jo Naked 10 hr Hell ya 2
Any good plumbers avalible in Elk? (Apr '14) 12 hr This is me 25
5'6 180 pounds....fat????? (Jul '14) 15 hr Dash Riprock 39
TOP DOG competition 15 hr observer 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cheyenne Mortgages