ur daddy

United States

#24 Sep 8, 2012
I think it is dalen Kelly's mom that bitch bad
justwondering

Sharon, KS

#25 Jan 21, 2013
Guesser21 wrote:
We're talking about Cheyenne. I want to know who this girl in the blue truck is. I know she has a little boy, I've seen them together in a store. She doesn't look very old though, maybe 25 or so. She's gorgeous! Maybe not from here... Don't see her around very often...
Hispanic girl?or?
New girl

Elk City, OK

#26 Mar 10, 2013
The girl at the variety store
Ben Dover

Canton, OK

#27 Apr 16, 2013
I know the ugliest one in town looks a lot like Willie Nelson but she can't sing a lick thank she's on drugs or just crazy she knows who she is don't you Linda ?
??

Mcloud, OK

#28 Apr 17, 2013
New girl wrote:
The girl at the variety store
What girl at the variety store? The Mexican/phone lady?
theallseeingeye

Fairview, OK

#29 Apr 18, 2013
[QUOTE who="??"]<quoted text>
What girl at the variety store? The Mexican/phone lady?[/QUOTE] hahaha no. Oh HELL no. She straight ratchet and fugly af.. Just sayin
??

Fairview, OK

#30 Apr 29, 2013
theallseeingeye wrote:
[QUOTE who="??"]<quoted text>
What girl at the variety store? The Mexican/phone lady? "

hahaha no. Oh HELL no. She straight ratchet and fugly af.. Just sayin
What she look like? I need to go check it out.
My 3cents

Taloga, OK

#31 May 19, 2013
theallseeingeye wrote:
<quoted text> hahaha no. Oh HELL no. She straight ratchet and fugly af.. Just sayin
Your telling me she's uglier then Starr ? that's some ugley woman there .dont thank that fake ass juicy juic shit she's peddling could fix that much ugley even if it did work all it does is give you the shits.and dehiderates you. Hell ya it works if you shit all day you will lose weight my wife used it for a while.only Thing she lost was money going to the doctor talk to your doctor before starting it
Buttercup

United States

#33 May 24, 2013
Susan Hartzell dirty but good bj
Just asking

Sharon, KS

#34 May 30, 2013
How about Starr Towell anybody thank the want To do her hear? she's single and hunting for bone
Snake eye

Sharon, KS

#35 May 30, 2013
Don't thank I could do it herd she likes them married or attached any way
Grammar Granny

Cheyenne, OK

#36 May 30, 2013
I'm positive "just asking" and "snake eye" are the same person...AKA John Evans.(Talk about your aliases!!) Seriously, what are the chances of TWO morons posting so close together and BOTH of them spelling think as "thank"?? Not much. Just because Starr doesn't bother globbing on makeup or spend hours fixing her hair does not make her less than attractive.
Grammar Granny

Cheyenne, OK

#37 May 30, 2013
Besides, Starr isn't single...or at least not in the need for any "bone" so suck on that bit of news.
John

Fairview, OK

#38 May 30, 2013
Leave my name off here I don't waste my time even looking at this shit I'm out mowing my back yard a friend had to tell me my names on here I could care less about that sorry bitch any man that wants her can have her she can fuck him over. So give me your name granny.might be the wife of the married man talking shit she screwed him when we lived over in hammon .so you want to put my name on here granny go ahead I can tell a lot of things that happened in 6 years I would rather not . What are you sticking your nose in this I didn't her your name on here you nose bitch .i could care less about her having another man she better have one to help pay for the daughters school the real dad dam sure wont any way I got all the good out of it any way i broke it .it had not worked in 2 years have any thing els to say granny ?
John

Fairview, OK

#39 May 30, 2013
REALY I'm wishing you Had more to say granny now that's its to late to finish mowing I could talk all night granny tell you some shit that would blow your mind
John

Fairview, OK

#40 May 30, 2013
What I thought Crowell back in your hole and leave my name off here you peace of shit if I want my name on here I willnput it on here unlike you coward
Grammar Granny

Cheyenne, OK

#41 May 30, 2013
Don't waste my time with how you're "over it". I've seen the vile shit you're spewing on Facebook. I'm not saying my name as I'm someone you see often and I'd like for you to be paranoid wondering who I am. You obviously don't have a problem hiding behind screen names, either. It was good seeing your name in the newspaper as someone who's abusive to women in one form or another. I seriously doubt you "broke it" with your itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot...pecker. Oh, and you don't sound bitter at all... Good evening, Fuck Wad.
John

Fairview, OK

#42 May 30, 2013
By the way speaking of aliases your her friend why does she have 13 aliases and 3 different birth dates ??????????
John

Fairview, OK

#43 May 30, 2013
Grammar Granny wrote:
Don't waste my time with how you're "over it". I've seen the vile shit you're spewing on Facebook. I'm not saying my name as I'm someone you see often and I'd like for you to be paranoid wondering who I am. You obviously don't have a problem hiding behind screen names, either. It was good seeing your name in the newspaper as someone who's abusive to women in one form or another. I seriously doubt you "broke it" with your itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot...pecker. Oh, and you don't sound bitter at all... Good evening, Fuck Wad.
at least every thing I say is true and I have proof
Neighbor

Santa Fe, NM

#44 Jun 1, 2013
Milf Porker wrote:
i knw a mom of someone in hs at leedey that has slept with a senior or two.
. The ones she had in her bed wasn't a senior yet!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheyenne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Honor 1 hr urdishonorable 1
Let's start a band ?? 5 hr Knot580 6
motorcycle man 6 hr Country girl 2
Iron House Gym 8 hr wow 8
Should I get checked out 10 hr For real 4
Looking for someone namee nugene bryant 14 hr told who 3
Comea "Homeless" Shelter Renting Rooms to Those... Mar 17 SpiritualAbuseSan... 1

Cheyenne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cheyenne Mortgages