1,498 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Jesse

United States

#44737 Jul 14, 2013
Americans as a whole are selfish mean spirited teenagers. Its all about me me ME! We don't actually have a "true patriot" spirit. If we were actually patriotic we would want to help our fellow American and try to build this country up from the inside out. But like I said we're mean spirited too, so instead of helping that homeless guy we rather judge and called him "lazy" because it validates our reasoning not to help.

The funny thing is we call ourselves a "Christian Nation" (which we are NOT) but we completely ignored the most important teachings of Christ: Love and help one of another. We'll judge in a heart beat though (something we're NOT suppose to do).
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44738 Jul 14, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Packing Heat about Tim McGraw's Biography.
He definitely knows Kenny Chesney: The Unauthorized Biography
Packing Heat is incredibly well-referenced...mind blowing.
True story.
I guess you just asked PH yourself.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#44740 Jul 15, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know who Tim McGraw is married to? Watch him in a true story called "The Blind Side".

It is true, I am very well versed in all Music with Classic Rock being my favorite. Tim McGraw is married to Faith Hill and Faith is one of my favorite female singers. I do not listen to Tim or Kenny as a fan would but have heard them before. I'm also a fan of Carlos Santana and Faith Hill had talked him into doing a song with her that is one of my favorites.

You can watch and listen to them here:

Of course Carlos is a ledgend in his own right, I enjoy it when he joins others too, like this one with Los Lonely Boys to pay tribute to Richie Valens with their version of his hit "La Bamba", followed by "I Don't Wanna Lose Your Love", which they later recorded with Santana on his "All That I Am" album, that you can watch and listen to here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Not sure if you know Los Lonely Boys but perhaps this one named "Heaven" you may remember here:

You can click to skip the commercials 5 seconds after it starts, lol.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44744 Jul 15, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true, I am very well versed in all Music with Classic Rock being my favorite. Tim McGraw is married to Faith Hill and Faith is one of my favorite female singers. I do not listen to Tim or Kenny as a fan would but have heard them before. I'm also a fan of Carlos Santana and Faith Hill had talked him into doing a song with her that is one of my favorites.
You can watch and listen to them here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aVH77iNRRVwXX
Of course Carlos is a ledgend in his own right, I enjoy it when he joins others too, like this one with Los Lonely Boys to pay tribute to Richie Valens with their version of his hit "La Bamba", followed by "I Don't Wanna Lose Your Love", which they later recorded with Santana on his "All That I Am" album, that you can watch and listen to here:
Not sure if you know Los Lonely Boys but perhaps this one named "Heaven" you may remember here:
You can click to skip the commercials 5 seconds after it starts, lol.
Yes the song 'Breathe' is one of my favorite songs and I am a big fan of Faith Hill.
The Los Lonely Boys was a good one also.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44745 Jul 15, 2013
Heard this morning that Pres. Obama is not happy with the verdict for Zimmerman. He is checking into seeing if Zimmerman can be charged in Federal court for a hate crime.
Have we ever known a President to take a person interest in anyone being on trial for anything? Now if Trayvon Martin had been white would he be so interested?
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#44749 Jul 15, 2013
Watch and learn boys and girls.

That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Money for nothin' and chicks for free
Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Lemme tell ya them guys ain't dumb
Maybe get a blister on your little finger
Maybe get a blister on your thumb

- Dire Straits - Money for Nothing

Now you take a little $3 Million and buy
Boeing when one of their planes catches fire
in London Friday. Then sell for profit
this morning. Cleared $120,000.

Now that's the way you do it.
And the money keeps rolling in.

Every little Million is nice.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44750 Jul 15, 2013
Interesting picture of Trayvon Martin the nite of the Martin/Zimmerman deal. It looks mothering light the picture we've seen. The picture that has been put out looks like a much younger innicent kid with a hooded sweat shirt than what comes up on this web www.ijreview.com . I always wonder why parents let a kid as young as Trayvon Martin looks in the picture that is shown all over the media.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#44751 Jul 15, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
Interesting picture of Trayvon Martin the nite of the Martin/Zimmerman deal. It looks mothering light the picture we've seen. The picture that has been put out looks like a much younger innicent kid with a hooded sweat shirt than what comes up on this web www.ijreview.com . I always wonder why parents let a kid as young as Trayvon Martin looks in the picture that is shown all over the media.

Yes, I agree but... the bigger they are, the harder they fall, lol.

George Zimmerman will get back the pistol that killed Trayvon Martin...
Attorney says he'll need it "more than ever"
The pistol that killed Trayvon Martin was a Kel Tec 9 and it will be returned to George Zimmerman.

Zimmerman’s attorney Mark O’Mara says his client plans to arm himself again and he understands why.

"There's even more reason now, isn't there” O’Mara asked.“There are a lot of people out there who really hate him, even though they shouldn't."

O’Mara told ABC news Zimmerman needs his gun "even more" than before.

On Saturday night Zimmerman was acquitted of murder in Martin’s death leaving no reason for him to not get the gun back.

O’Mara also confirmed he expects there to be several civil suits to be filed and he hinted Zimmerman may file a few himself.

The attorney said Zimmerman will need a source of income because he thinks he won’t be able to find a job anywhere in the nation.

"I don't think he can work. I don't think anyone can hire him, George is a pariah."

http://www.krmg.com/news/news/local/george-zi...
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44752 Jul 15, 2013
P.H.

Just want to ad I also besides George Strait I like Trace Atkins and Toby Keith.
Also along withy Faith Hill I like Martina McBride and Reba and Dolly. Have not always like Dolly but as I got older I started appreciating her talent.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#44754 Jul 15, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree but... the bigger they are, the harder they fall, lol.
George Zimmerman will get back the pistol that killed Trayvon Martin...
Attorney says he'll need it "more than ever"
The pistol that killed Trayvon Martin was a Kel Tec 9 and it will be returned to George Zimmerman.
Zimmerman’s attorney Mark O’Mara says his client plans to arm himself again and he understands why.
"There's even more reason now, isn't there” O’Mara asked.“There are a lot of people out there who really hate him, even though they shouldn't."
O’Mara told ABC news Zimmerman needs his gun "even more" than before.
On Saturday night Zimmerman was acquitted of murder in Martin’s death leaving no reason for him to not get the gun back.
O’Mara also confirmed he expects there to be several civil suits to be filed and he hinted Zimmerman may file a few himself.
The attorney said Zimmerman will need a source of income because he thinks he won’t be able to find a job anywhere in the nation.
"I don't think he can work. I don't think anyone can hire him, George is a pariah."
http://www.krmg.com/news/news/local/george-zi...
Zimmerman can go anywhere he wants with his millions from NBC, CNN, The New York Daily News and a bunch of others.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#44756 Jul 15, 2013
Baltimore police say they are investigating a witness account that a group of black youths beat a Hispanic man near Patterson Park Sunday while saying, "This is for Trayvon."

A witness posted the account on a community Facebook page, and police confirmed they are looking into whether the suspects' reaction to the verdict in the Florida trial of George Zimmerman played a part in the incident. A police report on the beating does not mention the alleged comments.

Sgt. Eric Kowalczyk, a police spokesman, declined to go into further detail.

In a post that drew nearly 50 comments on Facebook, real estate agent Christina Dudley said she was walking to her car just before 9 p.m. when she saw several young black males and two black females chasing a 37-year-old Hispanic man west on North Linwood Avenue past East Fairmont Avenue.

"One of the boys had a handgun out and it was pointed at the back of him," Dudley said in an interview.

They caught up to the man at the corner of Fairmount and N. Streeper Street, and the male with the gun beat the victim with what appeared to be his gun while others kicked and stomped him, Dudley said.

"They were just yelling and calling him names as they ran after him, but once they were hitting him and after that they started yelling, "This is for Trayvon,[expletive]," said Dudley, who heard the chant repeated multiple times.

Dudley and a woman walking her dog across the street told the group to stop and warned that they were calling 911. The group scattered before police arrived. Police have no arrests or named suspects.

Using a translator, police spoke to the victim, who knows some English, according to the police report. The victim told officers that he was standing in the intersection of Fairmont and N. Potomac Street when a group of five black males first approached him.

He described all of the males as between 16 and 18 and told police a 6-foot suspect with a black "stretchy" shirt and mohawk told him, "What's up,[expletive]." When the victim raised his phone to call 911, the suspect raised his shirt and flashed a silver handgun in his waistband.

The victim turned and ran before he was caught in the 2800 block of Fairmont and was beaten, police said. He sustained abrasions to his elbows and forearms but refused medical attention.
Zane

United States

#44757 Jul 15, 2013
Racist Mothers!!!!!!!!!!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44758 Jul 15, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
Baltimore police say they are investigating a witness account that a group of black youths beat a Hispanic man near Patterson Park Sunday while saying, "This is for Trayvon."
A witness posted the account on a community Facebook page, and police confirmed they are looking into whether the suspects' reaction to the verdict in the Florida trial of George Zimmerman played a part in the incident. A police report on the beating does not mention the alleged comments.
Sgt. Eric Kowalczyk, a police spokesman, declined to go into further detail.
In a post that drew nearly 50 comments on Facebook, real estate agent Christina Dudley said she was walking to her car just before 9 p.m. when she saw several young black males and two black females chasing a 37-year-old Hispanic man west on North Linwood Avenue past East Fairmont Avenue.
"One of the boys had a handgun out and it was pointed at the back of him," Dudley said in an interview.
They caught up to the man at the corner of Fairmount and N. Streeper Street, and the male with the gun beat the victim with what appeared to be his gun while others kicked and stomped him, Dudley said.
"They were just yelling and calling him names as they ran after him, but once they were hitting him and after that they started yelling, "This is for Trayvon,[expletive]," said Dudley, who heard the chant repeated multiple times.
Dudley and a woman walking her dog across the street told the group to stop and warned that they were calling 911. The group scattered before police arrived. Police have no arrests or named suspects.
Using a translator, police spoke to the victim, who knows some English, according to the police report. The victim told officers that he was standing in the intersection of Fairmont and N. Potomac Street when a group of five black males first approached him.
He described all of the males as between 16 and 18 and told police a 6-foot suspect with a black "stretchy" shirt and mohawk told him, "What's up,[expletive]." When the victim raised his phone to call 911, the suspect raised his shirt and flashed a silver handgun in his waistband.
The victim turned and ran before he was caught in the 2800 block of Fairmont and was beaten, police said. He sustained abrasions to his elbows and forearms but refused medical attention.
Then these people and in this case 'Blacks' wonder why others do not respect them. I wonder what the ones acting this way think they are going to gain by their actions.
Charlie Pride

Mcloud, OK

#44760 Jul 15, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Then these people and in this case 'Blacks' wonder why others do not respect them. I wonder what the ones acting this way think they are going to gain by their actions.
You should sleep well at night knowing you will not die in vein.

There will be one less racist in this world when you are gone.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#44761 Jul 15, 2013
Charlie Pride wrote:
<quoted text>You should sleep well at night knowing you will not die in vein.
There will be one less racist in this world when you are gone.
Darky, you sure seem to get prickly when shown that black racists are the ones who caused all the trouble in this case...starting with Ashtray and his "creepy-ass cracker" remark.
Blacks are the most racist group in America.
Charlie Pride

Mcloud, OK

#44762 Jul 15, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Darky, you sure seem to get prickly when shown that black racists are the ones who caused all the trouble in this case...starting with Ashtray and his "creepy-ass cracker" remark.
Blacks are the most racist group in America.
Stupid Okie, I'll bet you would love to live where there are no other races But white people.

Until you figured out all the crime that was being committed were by WHITE TRASH like you.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#44763 Jul 15, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Then these people and in this case 'Blacks' wonder why others do not respect them. I wonder what the ones acting this way think they are going to gain by their actions.
They're at it in the streets in Okaklanf and LA right now. Watching a live feed.
They're beating each other up, attacked a Walmart, helicopter reporter said some people were just sitting on the street minding their own business and the protesters attacked them. LAPD has just given the "unlawful assembly" order. Arrests going down. And Oakland idiots are burning American flags in the streets.

Unfortunately the young black community is being lied to and are following along
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#44764 Jul 15, 2013
Charlie Pride wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid Okie, I'll bet you would love to live where there are no other races But white people.
Until you figured out all the crime that was being committed were by WHITE TRASH like you.
So...your personal experience made you prejudice and now you profile.
Interesting...

The butthurt is exquisite with you people.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#44765 Jul 15, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
So...your personal experience made you prejudice and now you profile.
Interesting...
The butthurt is exquisite with you people.
You might want to check on your Meth, if it blows up you could become as dark as I am.

But at least your Hoe would like you!
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#44766 Jul 15, 2013
Charlie Pride wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid Okie, I'll bet you would love to live where there are no other races But white people.
Did you hear that, Darky? They're in the streets of Oakland and Los Angeles right now.

Well, get going, perv! They're waiting for you to lead the charge in Choctaw!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheyenne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany DuPont 4 hr Brittany Shawntel... 9
Black Friday 5 hr boom 2
School Sales Tax & Property Tax Voting (VOTE NOW) 10 hr Seriously 84
Hey Elk City Daily News Do a REAL Story 10 hr Seriously 42
Laura Matney and family scam Company 10 hr Seriously 199
Steampunk Anyone? 13 hr umhmm 4
Bars 15 hr happy n married 4
Cheyenne Dating
Find my Match

Cheyenne People Search