Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#44270 Jun 26, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
It ( ObamaCare ) is a damn Train Wreck that is certain to happen, WATCH, lol.
Do you also go to bed each night praying that the world will
end by Meteorite or Zombies. Your attitude is common
among those at the bottom. You think you'll do better in
the next world.

Your preacher probably agrees with that sentiment.

Even if Obamacare fails, how could you possibly notice, Okie.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#44271 Jun 26, 2013
Tens of millions of dollars of U.S. military financing will continue to flow to Yemen and three other countries that recruit and use child soldiers, despite a 2008 U.S. law designed to restrict U.S. taxpayer funding of foreign militaries that enlist children to fight in war.

Hani Mohammed/AP Photo
The White House issued a memorandum Tuesday evening to allow military funding to Yemen, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Chad, three of the six countries on the State Department's list of foreign governments that recruit and use child soldiers in state-backed armed forces and militias.

Human rights advocates say the presidential waivers, issued for a second year in a row, undermine the intentions of Congress.

"The law could be very effective if it was applied the way Congress intended, but instead the administration has chosen to disregard the law and exert poor leadership on this issue," said Jo Becker, advocacy director of Human Rights Watch's Children's Rights Division. "Last year, the administration said they were putting governments on notice and giving them time to address the problem, but this year governments that have shown no progress are still getting assistance no strings attached."
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#44272 Jun 26, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely!
Glad to see you're still around. The liberal loons have tried desperately to silence this thread and anything that exposes them for who they really are, lol.

Post it up when you can, still here reading when you do.
Best Regards
I'm still here and reading. Most of it anyway. I skip the childish BS from the idiots and have no desire to respond to it. Also been very busy and looking forward to another vacation in a few weeks! Hope all is well with all of you.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#44273 Jun 26, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see you're still around. The liberal loons have tried desperately to silence this thread and anything that exposes them for who they really are, lol.
Nut cases such as you always see a conspiracy.
No one is desperately trying to shut you down.
Despite your claims that your posts are missing.

Watch for those black vans that are following you.
hioiojh

United States

#44274 Jun 26, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Nut cases such as you always see a conspiracy.
No one is desperately trying to shut you down.
Despite your claims that your posts are missing.
Watch for those black vans that are following you.
juhipugf
hioiojh

United States

#44275 Jun 26, 2013
nnnkkk
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44276 Jun 26, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
How quaint. Beer and Hamburgers and country music.
Do you get to spit on the floor too ?
Bet there are pictures of noodling on the wall
along with ' The Flag '.
That's a real special Tuesday nite all righty
for your class.
Man WFO you don't read very well. I did not say a special Tuesday nite out. I said we were going to the restaurant that had a special on their hamburgers and drink some beer. But then I guess you will be telling me a hamburger is beneath you. You have already told me beer was. I am betting you are a pretty lonely person.
It's to bad some one doesn't use you for bait when they do go noodling. But the that might not be a good idea because all the fish would be dying from being introduced to you your presences.
Donnie

Longview, TX

#44277 Jun 26, 2013
""Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

" """A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better.""
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44278 Jun 26, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Finally, everyone is treated equally in the eyes of the SCOTUS!
With the Supreme Court's ruling Tuesday on the Voting Rights Act, Mississippi and Texas announced they're ready to move forward with their controversial voter identification laws.
Eleven states in the past two years have approved laws that would require voters to show identification at voting booths.
Requests by Texas and Mississippi for clearance in their voter ID laws were pending with the federal government when the high court struck down the constitutionality of the act's Section 4 on Tuesday, which also appears to have nullified Section 5.
Mississippi would begin implementing its voter ID law starting Tuesday. Texas passed its voter ID law in 2011, with backers claiming the measure was necessary to prevent fraud and stop dead people from continuing to vote in the new democrat party, lol.
Obama slams his head into the wall screaming and crying over Supreme Court ruling on voting rights case, no damage to his ears reported yet.
President Obama says he's 'deeply troubled' and without new idea's or scheme's after Tuesday's decision striking down a provision of the Voting Rights Act, saying it undermines his entire strategy he was using in his scam all along. It is believed the Democrats lost a big block of their voters now that illegals that got Obama elected 2 times, can no longer vote in our elections which puts Hillary Clinton suffering a terrible defeat. 2014 and 2016 are pretty much over for the Democrat Party.
This is so funny, progressive liberal retards cry like babies when they lose on an issue and boy'howdy this was a big loss to the voting ranks.
Hey Progressive Retards, your Prison Photo ID is not acceptable, it's your game changer, no more voting for you, lol.
I say, "Alright you damn liberal loons, off with the hoods and burkas you wear, get your picture ID's out and get in line while this fight will continue onward, lol. As for your snarkie remarks, "It's Racist", think again assclown! Every Race shows an ID, GET ONE OR STAY HOME!
I honestly for the life of me do not understand why any true American would be against this. Why they see this is a no brainer.I HAVE ALWAYS SAID I thought at any level that a person is voting for that a picture ID should be mandatory. It has nothing to do with race, or whether you are a man or woman, or what religion. or what party you belong to or how much money a person makes. It says I am legally a United States Citizen and voting is a US citizen's right.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44279 Jun 26, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Hey TAMARA, here is some interesting reading material and add this to the already $750 Billion Dollar Robbery Obama did to Medicare!
Fraud often occurs through billing, and quite often for medical claims. Physicians or clinics may bill insurance companies for services never rendered, for example, or for procedures or services that weren't medically necessary. Or they may jack up the cost of certain services, charge more than once for the same service or "unbundle" claims -- billing, say, for three separate surgeries on a patient whose three toes were operated on at the same time. Complex computer systems have been developed to tease out suspicious bills and billing patterns from physicians and medical establishments.
Although no precise dollar amount can be determined, some authorities contend that insurance fraud constitutes a $100-billion-a-year problem. The United States Goverment Accountability Office (GAO) estimates that $1 out of every $7 spent on Medicare is lost to fraud and abuse and that in 1998 alone, Medicare lost nearly $12 billion to fraudulent or unnecessary claims.
Source: http://www.gao.gov/
Here is a site that is interesting to read but also gives you so many ways that fraud is committed against insurance companies that have been defrauding their policy holders for years yet one is illegal and the other hasn't been. Nothing has changed that except... the cost now with Obamacare, the rates for this healthcare scam will quad-triple in very short order. They are at double now and it hasn't even been fully implemented, lol. Can you imagine if it ever really is? It is a damn Train Wreck that is certain to happen, WATCH, lol.
Insurance Fraud and Abuse:
A Very Serious Problem
http://www.quackwatch.com/02ConsumerProtectio...
I found the sites name rather funny, lol. It's name is also its warning to watch out for Quacks like WFO, LOL. I'll let his posts speak for themselves, you all read it just like everyone else, make of them what you will, lol. My opinion? He is an idiot by any measure and from where I read the lowlife SOB, he could actually be DustyOutlaw's twin with same color mopeds, lol, for all we know. Between you and I, we have seen who the serious posters are here and who the assclowns are. There is no mistake about that and never ever let what one of these liberal retarded SOB's posts worry you the least.
Yes I know and it happens with all filing of health insurance. But it also the responsibility of the patient to check all paper work in the filing of their bill and bring it to the attention of both the provider and the insurance company. The same with Medicare or probably more so with Medicaid. I also know in some cases that the provider will file a claim wrong and screws themselves out of payment for services.
Mcloud Proud

Mcloud, OK

#44280 Jun 27, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I honestly for the life of me do not understand why any true American would be against this. Why they see this is a no brainer.I HAVE ALWAYS SAID I thought at any level that a person is voting for that a picture ID should be mandatory. It has nothing to do with race, or whether you are a man or woman, or what religion. or what party you belong to or how much money a person makes. It says I am legally a United States Citizen and voting is a US citizen's right.
lol. Why should a right have a price tag put on it?
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#44281 Jun 27, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I honestly for the life of me do not understand why any true American would be against this. Why they see this is a no brainer.I HAVE ALWAYS SAID I thought at any level that a person is voting for that a picture ID should be mandatory.

It says I am legally a United States Citizen and voting is a US citizen's right.
Yes, voting should require a mandatory picture ID.
We all know that the divine founding fathers wrote
that into the Constitution twice. Many veterans have
died to preserve our freedom to require a picture ID.
I think a pocket sized flag should be required too
( handy for the nose ).

Let freedom ring ! Don't listen if you ain't got
a government issued picture ID ( or can speak any
foreign language ).
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#44282 Jun 27, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint you but it is a nice restaurant called Inter Urban with a bar area that you can order any Alcohol drink you want. Serves any thing you want to eat.
100% ground chuck hamburgers, how delightful.
And French fries and beer, how charming.
Now that's fine dining in so many ways.

Do you have a table always held open for you
there ? It's costly to have a table for 6 held
open permanently at a restaurant in Southlake,
but it's very impressive.

Fine dining takes on an entirely new meaning
when it's connected to whom you bring to eat.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44283 Jun 27, 2013
Mcloud Proud wrote:
<quoted text>lol. Why should a right have a price tag put on it?
What price tag are you referring to? Then If it does it is probably because there so many out there abusing and taking advantage of the US citizens rights.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44284 Jun 27, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, voting should require a mandatory picture ID.
We all know that the divine founding fathers wrote
that into the Constitution twice. Many veterans have
died to preserve our freedom to require a picture ID.
I think a pocket sized flag should be required too
( handy for the nose ).
Let freedom ring ! Don't listen if you ain't got
a government issued picture ID ( or can speak any
foreign language ).
Well if there weren't people out there stepping on people rights of being a legally US citizen we would not have to take steps to protect the rights the Founding Fathers set up for this country in the Constitution.

GOOD MORNING---hope your day will be a profit since that the only thing that makes you happy!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44285 Jun 27, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Well when we decided to do the hamburger thing our nite started out to get the hamburger and a what ever kind of drink then go to our grandson's basket ball game. But the game got cancelled so we still did the hamburger thing and a few beers. So what the H3LL is your problem with this hamburger thing? You sure can pick on some of the dumbest thing.
I know people that can buy and sell you in a New York minute and enjoy all things and just being with people. People that work as hard as you trying to sell yourself as being so much better than the rest of the world usually are not! If it is true you are well off your money does not impress me but if you had a better attitude would. Now I realize you don't care what I think! OH WELL!
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#44286 Jun 27, 2013
WASHINGTON — CIA operatives and U.S. special operations troops have been secretly training Syrian rebels with anti-tank and antiaircraft weapons since late last year, months before President Obama approved plans to begin directly arming them, according to U.S. officials and rebel commanders.

The covert U.S. training at bases in Jordan and Turkey, along with Obama's decision this month to supply arms and ammunition to the rebels, has raised hope among the beleaguered Syrian opposition that Washington ultimately will provide heavier weapons as well. So far, the rebels say they lack the weapons they need to regain the offensive in the country's bitter civil war.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#44287 Jun 27, 2013
The IRS’ auditor told Congress this week that it stands by its determination that conservative groups were uniquely singled out for special scrutiny by the tax agency, rebutting Democrats’ contention that liberal groups also were targeted.

The Treasury Department’s inspector general for tax administration (TIGTA) sent a letter Wednesday to congressional Democrats telling them that while several liberal groups may have gotten extra scrutiny, the IRS didn’t necessarily target those — but it did do so for conservative groups.

“TIGTA concluded that inappropriate criteria were used to identify potential political cases for extra scrutiny — specifically, the criteria listed in our audit report. From our audit work, we did not find evidence that the criteria you identified, labeled “Progressives,” were used by the IRS to select potential political cases during the 2010 to 2012 timeframe we audited,” Inspector General J. Russell George said.

He said that while 30 percent of groups that had the word “progressive” in their name were given extra scrutiny, 100 percent of groups with “tea party,”“patriot” or “9/12” in their names were pulled out for strict scrutiny, which involved what the IRS since has said were invasive and inappropriate questions.

Democrats have argued that the IRS’ scrutiny of applications for tax-exempt status hit both ideological sides equally, which would cut at the GOP’s argument that it was politically motivated. Instead, Democrats have said the scrutiny is the natural result of a jump in applications after campaign finance rules changed following the Supreme Court’s ruling in the Citizens United case.

But Mr. George’s letter suggests that’s not the case.

“While we have multiple sources of information corroborating the use of tea party and other related criteria we described in our report, including employee interviews, e-mails, and other documents, we found no indication in any of these other materials that ‘progressives’ was a term used to refer cases for scrutiny for political campaign intervention,” Mr. George wrote.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44288 Jun 27, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
I will agree that fine dining takes on an entirely new meaning when it's connected to whom you bring to eat. Fine dining would be better if I brought a homeless person to dine with rather than sitting with you. Your bitchie attitude would ruin the meal!
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#44289 Jun 27, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>
So what the H3LL is your problem with this hamburger thing? You sure can pick on some of the dumbest thing.

I know people that can buy and sell you in a New York minute and enjoy all things and just being with people.
You're right it's just a dumb innocent hamburger.
It's the dumb people who eat them I abhor.

Tell me more about the ' New York minute '.
That is such a old clich.

I have no interest in being with the just the people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheyenne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AVCHD Workflow into Avid Media Composer 6 from ... 1 hr U-jin 1
Brittany DuPont 1 hr hahaha 17
School Sales Tax & Property Tax Voting (VOTE NOW) 5 hr Wait 90
Hay you fake otnot 5 hr otnot 2
Misty Shelton 5 hr Wondering 1
Hey Elk City Daily News Do a REAL Story 6 hr Seriously 43
Laura Matney and family scam Company 6 hr Juan Carlos 218
Cheyenne Dating
Find my Match

Cheyenne People Search