Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#41530 May 26, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Have you even seen media coverage of a Tea Party rally? Who do they show? The radicals. That's Entertainment.

These leaches have aliened themselves with the Tea Party, because they have heard people like Grover Norquist say what they want to here. They so desperately want to return to the good old days of not having the IRS up their A$$.
This is incorrect info about the tea party and has absolutely nothing to so with my post and racism and the tea party.

And by your post, you have fallen for the media narrative of what the tea party is and what they stand for. You obviously have no understanding.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#41531 May 26, 2013
I have nothing against the Tea Party. But I do hate the scum that is hinding behind them, only to surface when the media cameras are on. I will remind you again, I'm bipolitical.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#41532 May 26, 2013
And by the way, I decided a year ago not to try to explain things to people who I know have no intent to listen or to try to understand what they have their minds made up about and will never budge on. Religion, tea party, the differences in the different sects of the right, I.e libertarian, conservative, GOP, etc, It's a waste of time.

I took the time to explain to Tamara the other day of why I know we don't need FEMA bc I knew she would read it and consider it, even if it may not have changed her opinion. This is why I do not argue or try to explain things to people like Warforoil or Justaminute. Facts mean nothing to people like this, they will find a reason to justify whatever fits their narrative.

So I won't argue it with you, but I will explain the truth to you
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#41533 May 26, 2013
I have a family get together to get ready for. I hope you all have a great day.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#41534 May 26, 2013
So What wrote:
I have nothing against the Tea Party. But I do hate the scum that is hinding behind them, only to surface when the media cameras are on. I will remind you again, I'm bipolitical.
This type of person has a very high level of racism, all the Tea Party want to bees I've met are, and one of them even flew a small plane into a IRS building in Austin TX killing someone.

I believe these are the reasons IRS targeted them, not because Obama told them to. Do I believe it was wrong? It sure sounds like an abuse of power to me. But vindictiveness is human nature, more than it is political.
Zane

United States

#41535 May 26, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Once upon a time, when WarForOil was an idiot in the far-away Land of Oz University near his trailer park in Texas, he was struggling with the alien liberal belief and concept of "The Moon Is Made of Green Cheese?" He tried to understand about structure to no avail. It was then that WarForOil had the rather ridiculous idea of presenting the Progressive Liberals belief of the various approaches one could take to a given topic and how that could be displayed in an idiotic rant. To achieve his purpose, WarForOil solicited idea's from eminent philosopher, "Packing Heat" and presented them alongside the ones that WarForOil dreamed up all by himself. We all addressed the same burning scientific, philosophical and theological issue: "Is The Moon Made Of Green Cheese?"
WarForOil suggested if one just claim "CBO claims The Moon Made Of Green Cheese", that should be sufficent evidence, lol.
To the contrary "Moon Not Made of Cheese", Physicist Packing Heat Explains.
So now the burning question is:
“How do you know the moon is not made of green cheese?”
The answer is simple!
Because if it were, Liberals would be up there mining it like crazy instead of consuming U.S. Government Cheese that's from SNAP, lol.
Theoretical physicist "Packing Heat" at the 2013-TopixWriters conference in Internet America on May 26th issued this statement:
“Well, we know the mass of the moon, the density and so forth, but don’t think that Progressive Liberals fully understand the properties of lunar green cheese, this is very dense cheese unlike their issue of box-cheese. How do we know the moons not made of green cheese?
The answer is, that it’s absurd to think the moon is made of green cheese in spite of Liberal ignorance and misunderstanding of the world in which they merely exist. And the formalization of that absurdity is that we are allowed to use things we know about the universe when judging the plausibility of a hypothesis…we have a theoretical understanding of how the solar system works and how planets are formed that precludes the possibility, "that the moon is made of green cheese."
This is all the proof we need to prove, there is no metaphysical proof that you can prove a statement from CBO (Congressional Budget Office) or in logic or math from any other country in the world, that the moon is made of green cheese. But Progressive Liberals nevertheless, pass judgments on claims based on how well those claims fit in their narrative with the rest of their theoretical agenda and misunderstanding of the real world.
(Prizes will be awarded to anyone who can correctly identify the flavor of cheese the moon would be made of if it really were cheese, lol.)
A:Limberger Cheese because it REEKS just like the progressive liberal ranters.

Where do I pick up my award? Is there a ceremony?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41536 May 26, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>Packing Heat, Donnie and others,

Last night, I was flipping through Amazon movies and came across "Hating Breitbart". I knew this movie had been released, but thought it had to with all of the vile hate that was slung at him and his family after his death. I had just seen on Twitter that Democrats had sent out a fundraising email saying the Tea Party had momentum behind them right now and if they couldn't raise money, we would take over the Senate. Then it went on to talk about the IRS protests last by the Tea Party and talked of Nazi symbols being at the rallies. Gateway Pundit & the makers of "Hating Breitbart" decided, in class Breitbart style, to offer a reward to anyone that can show proof that Nazi symbols were used by Tea Party members at an IRS rally as had been claimed. They offer these rewards often because they know it's a lie from the left. Decided to watch it. I was wrong, it had nothing to do with his death.

All I can say is wow. I never knew why or what happened that caused the left to believe Tea Party, a group of people, including black people, that just want to protect Constitution and smaller government, to be racists. I just figured it was just like everything else - If they don't like it, call it racist. If it scares them, call it racist. But what this movie does is lay out how it happened and how they were caught in their own lies. Have you seen it? It's a great watch to understand how the left works. So is Occupy Unmasked.

No, I haven't seen "Hating Breitbart" yet but thanks to you it is on the schedule to be watched TODAY!
Thank You!
Here's a Trailer of the movie for those interested too.
Hating Breitbart - Behind the Scenes

"Occupy Unmasked" THE WHOLE MOVIE is downloading right now FOR FREE, to be viewed as soon as the pop-corn is done and the beer gets cold, lol.
For those who would like to do the same, lol, click here to start and get to popping, lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41537 May 26, 2013
And last but not least, The Manning Report is a very informative report from Dr. James David Manning as he explains why Andrew Breitbart was assasinated and how Obama fits in all of this. Recorded over 1 year ago on 9 March 2012 and now compare it to the facts and you have "WOW", what all was it Breitbart really knew?
ATLAH: THAT'S WHAT GOD SAID."
Anointed to establish families, churches and businesses, unlike any the world hath seen.
Indeed the final product of the land, ATLAH, will boast of being the seat of the world's banking, business, and education centers.

Love him or hate him...
Please Watch Him, he's funnier than hell too! LOL.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#41538 May 26, 2013
While you are at youtube watch Jeff Bliss Duncanville TX student tell his teacher what is wrong with her class. Try to ignore the bad press for Oklahoma.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41539 May 26, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>A:Limberger Cheese because it REEKS just like the progressive liberal ranters.

Where do I pick up my award? Is there a ceremony?

Ladies and Gentlemen, "WE HAVE A WINNER!"

THE REWARD AND PRIZES THIS YEAR GO TO ZANE
Shiny New Drone Helmets and Flack-Jackets for the whole family.
sponsored in part by CAKACIA ("Citizen Against Killing Americans by CIA")

Shiny New Drones to Attack
sponsored in part by DOJ (Department of Justice) and IRS

Yes , there will be a ceremony
Dates to be Announced at Formal Ceremony
So What

Mcloud, OK

#41540 May 26, 2013
What do you have against drones?

They will provide jobs for our wasteland of youth called video gamers.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41541 May 26, 2013
So What wrote:
While you are at youtube watch Jeff Bliss Duncanville TX student tell his teacher what is wrong with her class. Try to ignore the bad press for Oklahoma.

Is that guy from the Public school system in the Grapevine, Tx. Distric and transferred to Duncun Tx. for behavioral problems? I thought I heard WarForOil in that class, just saying, lol.
I heard WarForOil lives in a trailerpark in Grapevine.
Just got me to wondering, you never know, lol.

Zane

United States

#41542 May 26, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ladies and Gentlemen, "WE HAVE A WINNER!"
THE REWARD AND PRIZES THIS YEAR GO TO ZANE
Shiny New Drone Helmets and Flack-Jackets for the whole family.
sponsored in part by CAKACIA ("Citizen Against Killing Americans by CIA")
Shiny New Drones to Attack
sponsored in part by DOJ (Department of Justice) and IRS
Yes , there will be a ceremony
Dates to be Announced at Formal Ceremony
I accept this award in the spirit of Andrew Breitbart to always seek the TRUTH. Can I get my helmet and flack jacket in camo? I found it effective to sneak up on unsuspecting progressive liberals and then BLAST the truth full force. They often fall over in shock....first time cells in their brains fire up and begin processing information....don't worry it's non-life threatening.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#41543 May 26, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that guy from the Public school system in the Grapevine, Tx. Distric and transferred to Duncun Tx. for behavioral problems? I thought I heard WarForOil in that class, just saying, lol.
I heard WarForOil lives in a trailerpark in Grapevine.
Just got me to wondering, you never know, lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3bYv2AKPZOkXX
Shhhh! WFO will use the O-state banner for his Okie calling card.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#41544 May 26, 2013
I wonder if what the teacher said would work on WFO too? BYE, BYE, YOU CAN LEAVE NOW, BYE!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#41545 May 26, 2013
In for a short break. Just been catching up to who's been post what.
Just been wondering if Miss Justi got to see her hero today. Maybe he stop there at her husband's place to get a bite to eat before leaving town. Just a thought:
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#41546 May 26, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
And by the way, I decided a year ago not to try to explain things to people who I know have no intent to listen or to try to understand what they have their minds made up about and will never budge on. Religion, tea party, the differences in the different sects of the right, I.e libertarian, conservative, GOP, etc, It's a waste of time.
I took the time to explain to Tamara the other day of why I know we don't need FEMA bc I knew she would read it and consider it, even if it may not have changed her opinion. This is why I do not argue or try to explain things to people like Warforoil or Justaminute. Facts mean nothing to people like this, they will find a reason to justify whatever fits their narrative.
So I won't argue it with you, but I will explain the truth to you
I did appreciate you explaining what you meant by not needing fema. Have given it alot of thought. I am believing that the people of this country are becoming to dependant on the government to take care of them. I do think many take advantage of getting government benefits. I know personally of some that do and they have not had any tragedy for an excuse.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#41547 May 26, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I did appreciate you explaining what you meant by not needing fema. Have given it alot of thought. I am believing that the people of this country are becoming to dependant on the government to take care of them. I do think many take advantage of getting government benefits. I know personally of some that do and they have not had any tragedy for an excuse.
Are they called Senior Citizens?
So What

Mcloud, OK

#41548 May 26, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Are they called Senior Citizens?
Food for thought.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#41549 May 26, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Are they called Senior Citizens?
No. This couple in their middle 30's comes to mind. Has been trying to get a photography business going since he graduated from college. Him and his wife have 3 kids. Never had their own health insurance so after the first kid was born they went on food stamps and sooner care. Then they had 2 more kids. Bought a house through govenment loans and help from parents. Still on food stamps and soonercare but the photography business is doing good to be open 3 days out of the week. The kicker the house they bought had an above ground pool and they can afford to open it up. Pools are not cheap to run. To catch up on the building they rent for the business they had to get money from her folks. But they maybe work 3 days a week. No Senior citizens that I know. I am sure there are people like the family I am talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheyenne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tyler delays d$&@ pic link below 2 hr thunder 2
officer perry 2 hr upsetmomma 15
Why are the Holmes' even here??? 3 hr 8675309abc 29
boys basketball 3 hr Sayre student 29
tylers butt 3 hr RealTalk 1
Chantell Chambless in her bikini and bare feet! 4 hr RealTalk 12
water well drilling 9 hr curious 4
Cheyenne Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cheyenne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:26 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports12:26PM
Cowboys franchise star WR Bryant
Yahoo! Sports 1:05 PM
Top receivers Bryant, Thomas get 'franchise' tag
Bleacher Report 2:09 PM
Run-Stuffing DT Headline Cowboys' Free-Agent Big Board
Bleacher Report 3:36 PM
Cowboys Playing Offseason Perfect with Dez, Murray Decisions
NFL 4:51 PM
DeMarco Murray on radar of Colts, Cardinals, Jags?