OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,463 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#38524 Apr 21, 2013
Justic wrote:
Fracking is a Ponzi scheme. A regular nat-gas well will produce for over a decade. A "fracked" well loses 49% capacity annually

The head of Exxon-Mobile told the CFA that the industry was "losing it's shirt".
Unfacts above quoted by an idiot.
Fracked wells don't decrease any faster than ordinary ones.
Exxon is losing it's shirt on natural gas only because
gas has fallen so much in price. That's nothing to do
with how productive the wells have been.
Donnie

Bossier City, LA

#38525 Apr 22, 2013
WarForOilFool wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts above quoted by an genius.
Fracked wells do decrease faster than ordinary ones.
Exxon is losing it's shirt on natural gas only because
of oil spills. That's nothing to do
with how safethe wells have been.
Well said, sh!t for brains.
Dr Jones

Bossier City, LA

#38526 Apr 22, 2013
GET off the internet.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#38527 Apr 22, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>

Fracking is a Ponzi scheme. A regular nat-gas well will produce for over a decade. A "fracked" well loses 49% capacity annually

The head of Exxon-Mobile told the CFA that the industry was "losing it's shirt".

Unfacts above quoted by an idiot.
Fracked wells don't decrease any faster than ordinary ones.
Exxon is losing it's shirt on natural gas only because
gas has fallen so much in price. That's nothing to do
with how productive the wells have been.
Jonny

United States

#38528 Apr 22, 2013
I see the same two are using other posters usernames to carry on a pseudo-conversation with themselves. Fakes, liars and misrepresentations.

Boring...
Dr Jones

United States

#38529 Apr 22, 2013
Fake Dr Jones wrote:
Dear citizens of the internet,
We are Anonymous.
The United States Government is again attempting to control and censor the internet. The Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act has just recently passed the house.
This bill would allow major internet entities such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google to voluntarily share your personal information with the U.S. Government. This will not only affect users in the United States, but also anyone with an account with these companies.
This upcoming Monday, April the 22nd, we invite you to join Anonymous in an internet blackout. We encourage all web developers and website owners to go dark on this date. Display a message as to why you are going dark, and encourage others to do the same.
We hope, just like the successful protest over the Stop Online Piracy Act, we can encourage the senate to stop this bill.
Spread the message, and inform the world.
We are Anonymous
We are the people
We are the internet
Knowledge is free
You could start your honest discourse by posting under your own username....
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#38531 Apr 23, 2013
Obama did it.

Help make the whole country like
Okieland.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38532 Apr 23, 2013
I am happy to announce I had our imposter poster banned from Topix in the last hour.
Donnie

United States

#38533 Apr 23, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
I am happy to announce I had our imposter poster banned from Topix in the last hour.
Good to hear. A person couldn't even have a lucid conversation on this thread which is exactly what was intended by the "imposter".
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#38534 Apr 23, 2013
So I guess that you owe me an apology right? Nah, I didn't think so.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#38535 Apr 23, 2013
Oh well, typical Repub behavior.....
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38536 Apr 23, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to hear. A person couldn't even have a lucid conversation on this thread which is exactly what was intended by the "imposter".


We can try now but it is important for all to remember that when Justaminute posts anything to ignore it as if it never happened. If anyone is interested in what she posts can go to Little Green Goofballs and read it there where she copy and paste other peoples posts here, lol.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#38537 Apr 23, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
We can try now but it is important for all to remember that when Justaminute posts anything to ignore it as if it never happened. If anyone is interested in what she posts can go to Little Green Goofballs and read it there where she copy and paste other peoples posts here, lol.
]

Imagine that, Packing Heat, declaring that he alone had the ability to get someone thrown off Topix. And here I am, when you all have castigated me and my family...you have no shame...

Yeah I told them what happened here...They said it's not surprising coming from wingnuts...And by the way...I post under my handle Justaminute there too...So if Packing Wingnut wants to lie about that too...that will hardly be a surprise.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38538 Apr 23, 2013
Here is some interesting reading for those that may enjoy it. There is no liberal nonsense either.

http://bannernewspaper.com/index1.htm
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#38539 Apr 23, 2013
What about it Packing, especially when you all spent weeks posting my name and my families name on the internet....

LOL

But the person gets banned for posting with your made up handle name....but post my name and families name is A OK with you...

Your a bunch of wingnut HYPOCRITES..
Jonny

United States

#38540 Apr 23, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
We can try now but it is important for all to remember that when Justaminute posts anything to ignore it as if it never happened. If anyone is interested in what she posts can go to Little Green Goofballs and read it there where she copy and paste other peoples posts here, lol.
Yep always the same m.o. But I think life is going to get a little more stressful. The Boston Bombers either killed, maimed or injured just under 200 people. We know they were living among us, going to our schools and universities, one even becoming a naturalized citizen while using social media to express their true hatred of America and all Americans. Canada just announced that 2 men who were receiving aid, guidance and direction from Al Qaeda were members of the terrorist group in IRAN have been arrested. Yes, I said the country of IRAN. These terrorists planned to attack a commuter train.

We know justaminute aka Karen Janbaz has strong anti-American beliefs which she has spouted on this thread many times which is record of those beliefs. We know because Karen Janbaz posted on this thread that her husband met with a group of businessmen who were from IRAN and he took a trip to California to conduct "business" with these Iranian men. We know that he travels periodically to IRAN.....we know because Karen told us. We know that Karen Janbaz supports IRAN becoming NUCLEAR. We know this because she has posted it here on this thread. We all know her husband owns a restaurant in OKC on May Ave. Perry's Restaurant, we know this because she has posted it on this thread.

You tell me what Oklahomans will think of a Iranian running a business in Oklahoma City, our Capital, whose married to a outspoken anti-American radical progressive liberal. Same type of progressive liberal anti-American rhetoric we've already experienced from the likes of Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn and Kath Boudin 40 years ago, more recently reiterated anti-American rhetoric that Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols expressed and we all know what they did to Oklahoma City and 168 Oklahomans. Innocent men, women and children murdered.

I submit to everyone on this thread that all the pieces of the puzzle fit for future attacks on our country and our state.

Remember the enemy HATES AMERICA and AMERICANS.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#38541 Apr 23, 2013
Johnny is a cyber bully. His posts specialize in it. Bully...terrorist...all the same.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38542 Apr 23, 2013
Jonny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep always the same m.o. But I think life is going to get a little more stressful. The Boston Bombers either killed, maimed or injured just under 200 people. We know they were living among us, going to our schools and universities, one even becoming a naturalized citizen while using social media to express their true hatred of America and all Americans. Canada just announced that 2 men who were receiving aid, guidance and direction from Al Qaeda were members of the terrorist group in IRAN have been arrested. Yes, I said the country of IRAN. These terrorists planned to attack a commuter train.
We know justaminute aka Karen Janbaz has strong anti-American beliefs which she has spouted on this thread many times which is record of those beliefs. We know because Karen Janbaz posted on this thread that her husband met with a group of businessmen who were from IRAN and he took a trip to California to conduct "business" with these Iranian men. We know that he travels periodically to IRAN.....we know because Karen told us. We know that Karen Janbaz supports IRAN becoming NUCLEAR. We know this because she has posted it here on this thread. We all know her husband owns a restaurant in OKC on May Ave. Perry's Restaurant, we know this because she has posted it on this thread.
You tell me what Oklahomans will think of a Iranian running a business in Oklahoma City, our Capital, whose married to a outspoken anti-American radical progressive liberal. Same type of progressive liberal anti-American rhetoric we've already experienced from the likes of Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn and Kath Boudin 40 years ago, more recently reiterated anti-American rhetoric that Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols expressed and we all know what they did to Oklahoma City and 168 Oklahomans. Innocent men, women and children murdered.
I submit to everyone on this thread that all the pieces of the puzzle fit for future attacks on our country and our state.
Remember the enemy HATES AMERICA and AMERICANS.


Not to worry as I have forwarded all that information to my sources that have assured me they will investigate. Just remember ignore her regardless of what she spews.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#38543 Apr 23, 2013
Only wingnuts like Johnny say that posting Dem positions on a Topic board is unAmerican.

We heard that all the time when we protested the Iraq war that we were unAmerican.

Nothing new under the sun with these wingnuts...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#38544 Apr 23, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry as I have forwarded all that information to my sources that have assured me they will investigate. Just remember ignore her regardless of what she spews.
Do you take your 'sources' on your yacht that you keep ol Master of the Wingnut World?

Here's a post that you can show them..Packing Heat is the biggest liar on Topix....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheyenne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disgusted 23 min YEPYEP 11
What did Juan Morlaes do? 28 min Protect our child... 42
Brandon rose 58 min Friend 7
Boycott Pedros 1 hr protect our children 37
Taylor F 2 hr Tiffany. 3
750 Monthly Rate specials 2 hr Help 4
lies 2 hr Here We Go 1
•••
•••
Cheyenne Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cheyenne Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cheyenne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cheyenne News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cheyenne
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••