OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,571 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Maddy

United States

#37862 Apr 4, 2013
Fake Maddy wrote:
Let me see if I have this correct. We have an elected President who has never provided authentic documentation that indicates that he is a "Natural Born Citizen". Someone who is taking full advantage of the office, spending the country into oblivion, trashing our constitution and the rights afforded citizens under that document, all the while ignoring the oath of office. And the courts support that? We will never know who the man actually is until it is too late.
Please don't use my name simply post whatever your opinion in your own name. I don't post using your username ever.

Agreed?
Zane

United States

#37863 Apr 4, 2013
On his show Wednesday night, The Daily Show host Jon Stewart mocked the Republican Party’s attempt to rebrand itself as more tolerant and accepting.

He observed that prominent conservative figures such as Dr. Ben Carson and Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) had recently compared same sex marriage to bestiality, causing him to wonder,“what it is with you people and the animal fucking?”

“I don’t understand how your minds always go there,” Stewart continued.“Like,‘then they’ll just remove the law of fucking animals.’ Is that the only thing that has been holding you back?‘Oh, wow, look at that goat, if only I wouldn’t get in trouble.’”

He concluded by advising the Republican Party to follow Gov. Bobby Jindal’s suggestion and “stop being the stupid party.”
Maddy

United States

#37864 Apr 4, 2013
Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't use my name simply post whatever your opinion in your own name. I don't post using your username ever.
Agreed?
I did not type this post.
Donnie

United States

#37865 Apr 4, 2013
It does seem like the GOPers are always mentioning beastiality in a lot of their talking points, I mean a GOPer said that gun control = beastiality. I think they have a beastiality fetsh.
Jesse

United States

#37866 Apr 4, 2013
They have huge farms, they love their animals. They know everything about their animals...animals ' behavior provides authentic source for their referencing.
Packing Heat

United States

#37867 Apr 4, 2013
The GOP is trying to brand itself as a more open party. They don't just limit themselves to obsessing about gay sex but zoophilia as well. Progress?
Maddy

United States

#37869 Apr 4, 2013
Here's the deal with republicans and animals: first they fu**ck em, then they shoot em, then they eat em.
Justice

United States

#37870 Apr 4, 2013
Me thinks the GOP doth protest too much
Stephen

United States

#37872 Apr 4, 2013
"Lie down with dogs, get up with fleas", is the saying. Aha! They are dog bleepers! No wonder they've been acting so 'itchy' lately!
Packing Heat

United States

#37873 Apr 4, 2013
School forces 25 hungry students to throw away lunches when they couldn’t pay

A group Massachusetts parents are outraged and at least one worker has been placed on administrative leave after about 25 students Robert J. Coelho Middle School in Attleboro were forced to throw away their lunches over concerns that they could not pay for the food.

Parents said that some students cried and went home hungry.

School officials told The Sun Chronicle that Whitson’s, the contractor responsible for providing lunches, made the decision to stop students from eating their lunch if there was not enough credit in the student’s pre-paid account or they were not able to provide cash for the meal.

Superintendent Pia Durkin on Wednesday said that the on-site director had been placed on administrative leave and Whitson’s had been instructed not to deny lunch to any student in the future.

“There is no way any child in my school district will ever go hungry,” Durkin insisted.“Children need to eat.”

“I’m pissed that when there are people in prison who are getting meals, my daughter, an honor student, is going hungry,” parent John Greaves told the paper, adding that he would have brought lunch money to the school if he had been notified.
Maddy

United States

#37874 Apr 4, 2013
The corporate takeover of school lunch, just another example of the humanity of corporations, nothing matters but a balance sheet. So what if kids go hungry, the free market Ayn Rand types will love this bureaucratic bullying.
JAG

United States

#37875 Apr 4, 2013
Remember it was a Republican administration, Reagan's, who attempted to allow ketchup to be counted as a vegetable in school lunches.
Donnie

United States

#37876 Apr 4, 2013
Good grief, some people are just too stupid to breathe.
Marcus

United States

#37877 Apr 4, 2013
Greed and ignorance shines bright as the corporatist chumps "privatize" anything they can get their greedy hands on.
Zane

United States

#37878 Apr 4, 2013
Let the little beggars starve.
Zane

United States

#37879 Apr 4, 2013
I would have thrown away the lunches too and let the kids go hungry.

Let's not pretend that this is not a stupid country that has declared a war on it's schools and school employees, and let us not pretend that if the kids had been allowed to eat the lunches they couldn't pay for, the teacher/administrator/worker who allowed the kids to eat for free would have had to pay out of his/her own pocket. Unless you've won the lottery, you can't afford to do that.

Stop punishing and victimizing school employees for following the rules that they did not put into place, and rules that they cannot afford to break.
Misty

United States

#37880 Apr 4, 2013
What kind of heartless fu***cker could stand in front of a child, tell him to go hungry and throw food away in front of his eyes?

A Republican.
Packing Heat

United States

#37881 Apr 4, 2013
Sen. Inhofe to Newsmax: US May Need to Strike North Korea Now

An immediate pre-emptive strike against North Korea may be needed to stop its “deranged’’ president Kim Jong Un from firing nuclear weapons at the United States, Oklahoma Sen. Jim Inhofe says.

“We should be prepared to do it right now,’’ Inhofe, a ranking member of the Armed Services Committee, told Newsmax TV’s “The Steve Malzberg Show.’’

“In terms of the capability we have out there with the F-22s and the battleships … a pre-emptive strike from something like that would get their attention.’’

Inhofe’s remarks came after the North Korean army said it had “final approval’’ to launch a “merciless” military assault on the U.S. with its “cutting-edge” nuclear weapons.

The frightening escalation of North Korea’s saber-rattling is the direct result of Kim’s mental instability, the Sooner State’s senior senator believes.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#37882 Apr 4, 2013
LOVE THIS TEACHER

Back in September of 2005, on the first day of school, Martha Cothren, a social studies school teacher at Robinson High School in Little Rock , did something not to be forgotten. On the first day of school, with the permission of the school superintendent, the principal and the
building supervisor, she removed all of the desks out of her classroom.

When the first period kids entered the room they discovered that there were no desks.

'Ms. Cothren, where're our desks?'

She replied,'You can't have a desk until you tell me how you earn the right to
sit at a desk.'

They thought,'Well, maybe it's our grades.'

'No,' she said.

'Maybe it's our behavior.'

She told them,'No, it's not even your behavior.'

And so, they came and went, the first period, second period, third period. Still no desks in the
classroom.

By early afternoon television news crews had started gathering in Ms. Cothren's classroom to report about this crazy teacher who had taken all the desks out of her room.

The final period of the day came and as the puzzled students found seats on the floor of
the deskless classroom, Martha Cothren said,'Throughout the day no one has been able to tell me just what he or she has done to earn the right to sit at the desks that are ordinarily found
in this classroom. Now I am going to tell you.'

At this point, Martha Cothren went over to the door of her classroom and opened it.

Twenty-seven (27) U.S. Veterans, all in uniform, walked into that classroom, each one carrying a school desk. The Vets began placing the school desks in rows, and then they would walk over and stand alongside the wall. By the time the last soldier had set the final desk in place those kids started to understand, perhaps for the first time in their lives, just how the right to sit at those desks had been earned.

Martha said,'You didn't earn the right to sit at these desks. These heroes did it for you. They
placed the desks here for you.

Now, it's up to you to sit in them. It is your responsibility to learn, to be good students, to be good citizens. They paid the price so that you could have the freedom to get an education. Don't ever forget it.'

By the way, this is a true story. And this teacher was awarded Teacher of the Year for the state of Arkansas in 2006.

Please consider passing this along so others won't forget either that the freedoms we have in this great country were earned by U. S. Veterans. Always remember them and the rights they have won for us. Blessings abound in the USA !

--

In God We Trust

I thought this was a good one!

The real TAMARA!

Zane

United States

#37883 Apr 4, 2013
We as okies, have a mentally Retarded thug Senator.

Right up there with the rest of the bat sh!t loons who now infest Oklahoma and are trying their best to ruin the great state.

Need new people from the bottom to the top.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheyenne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "What are we supposed to do with this baby?" To... 3 hr haha 4
alondra ramirez is a slutt 4 hr iKnowHer 1
News Man, Woman Charged With Child Abuse In Custer C... (Aug '06) 5 hr dhejsusu 3
new building 5 hr dhejsusu 4
Hot Chick At CIty Office (Dec '09) 5 hr dhejsusu 14
Cant stop thinking about 5 hr dhejsusu 8
michael vidaurri is a bitch (Oct '13) 5 hr George W 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cheyenne Mortgages