Since: Jul 08

Weatherford, OK

#1 Jul 20, 2008
We like many others have signed a lease with FLP to have the wind towers put on our land. This is new stuff and I was wondering if anyone out there has some good information to share?
CWB

Tampa, FL

#2 Aug 25, 2008
well I hear back east hey are paying 6,600.00 per tower per Year not to mention you want to contract free electricity into you property. So if you cant get 10 to 20 towers you can make some real good money
I know

Frisco, TX

#3 Jun 25, 2011
They are horrible people who will come on your land and steal from you I speak from personal experience they stole my sons dog and someone who watched it jump out of their truck called me from the collar on the dog they paid me for the dog as well as paid my family for stolen cattle!! Beware and watch your animals
Nothing but the Truth

United States

#4 Jul 1, 2011
No rain is a direct result of the wind towers. There is an anti-rain cloud aura that permeates each individual tower and the entire tower field that emits rain cloud deflection diodes. This is the real deal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheyenne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bust on Oklahoma 15 min GahGah 1
Is it just me or? (Oct '12) 2 hr ok 3
Taking Bets (Oct '12) 2 hr ha 4
WHY Htizzle (Jun '14) 2 hr ha 6
whos been stocking 7th street at night 4 hr Justme 7
Kalbies big fat boobies 6 hr Tatisha Ray 1
Girl with long hair at SPD ? 8 hr Loser 4

Cheyenne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance