mad mother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

What do you think about a mother who beats her children with a coat hanger and can you think of any reason to slap a 5 year old in the face?
Yeah

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Haha. Whatever's handy. I'm a mother, while I haven't yet used a coat hanger, I have used a belt, brush, fly swatter, flip flop, wooden spoon, etc. I actually took one of my kids to talk to the Juvie officer when she was out of hand, threatening to kick me. He asked her if I hit her. I didn't even let her answer, I straight up gave him that list and he didn't bat an eye. The problem with kids today is they don't get beat enough!!

As for the second question, I can remember being slapped in the face by my mother. It only took once, I never did it again! Yep, I have slapped my kids too. IT WORKS! Takes one time, and guess what, next time you just have to give a warning. I certainly won't sit there and do nothing if I have a child screaming in my face because they don't like being told no, etc.

I'm not condoning child abuse, but some people certainly need to mind their business when it comes to how people discipline their kids. These days kids are disrespectful, not only at home but in school and in public as well, for lack of discipline at home. I realize many times its because parents want to be their kids friends, are you one of THOSE parents? But part of the time, I think people are just scared because of the ones that will report them!
billy

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Spanking on the butt is acceptable. Leaving welts and bruises is not. Swatting the hands is also acceptable. Slapping in the face is usually uncalled for, but not always. If you feel the child is in danger, you should call report anonymously. Any mother worth her weight wouldn't let a child stay in an unsafe environment.
wondering

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

billy wrote:
Spanking on the butt is acceptable. Leaving welts and bruises is not. Swatting the hands is also acceptable. Slapping in the face is usually uncalled for, but not always. If you feel the child is in danger, you should call report anonymously. Any mother worth her weight wouldn't let a child stay in an unsafe environment.
Agreed.

Don't bring it on this website, if they are so concerned they should report them. People now days rather gossip about it, while in the mean time the child is still being punished for people's stupidity.

But report them if the child is really being abused like this. I do not care to know the name of the persons name or anything, but DHS would like to know. Stop gossiping and report it before you wait to long and you see the child's parents on the news for something worse one day.
Coconut Carl

El Prado, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Rednecks use neighbors to beat their children.
mad mother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

who said they had not been reported? it is not okay to abuse a child. wow!
Coconut Carl

El Prado, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Rednecks beat neighbor kids with beer bottles and full cartons of Marlboros.
tit for tat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

mothers who beat their kids with a coat hangar should have a dnz with a rusty coat hangar and colonoscopys as well! turn about is fair play!
wondering

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

mad mother wrote:
who said they had not been reported? it is not okay to abuse a child. wow!
Hopefully you did report it is all anyone is saying. No one should beat a child, I have two and would report someone in a heart beat for it. Breaks my heart, no child deserves that. I just rather not slander people on a website is all I'm saying. I hope the mother gets what's coming to her for it.
tit for tat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

hell i dont mind slanderin' her! worthless POS that she is!
Coconut Carl

El Prado, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Probably a religious bullshit muncher too. Feeding hatred for mommy dearest builds character.
civil

Enid, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Spanking your children is barbaric and uncivilized. It has no place in modern society. The main thing to remember is to just be consistent in what punishment you give them. I just got back from Sweden where spanking has been illegal since the 1970s. All the children where very well behaved (much more than they are around here)
civil

Enid, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Were*^
Kordax

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

How much does it cost to send kids to Sweden when they require a dose of enlightened discipline? Come to think of it, manual roadside snow removal for 6-12 months might be a far better form of punishment than backwards American families routinely administer ....
bunchaidiots

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Spanking is just lazy parenting. People haven't used physical punishment on adults since the times of slavery. People beat slaves because they were property not people. Next time you raise your hand to your kid think about if it is ownership or relationship. What lesson are they learning from physical pain?
Smackdown

Altus, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

bunchaidiots wrote:
Spanking is just lazy parenting. People haven't used physical punishment on adults since the times of slavery. People beat slaves because they were property not people. Next time you raise your hand to your kid think about if it is ownership or relationship. What lesson are they learning from physical pain?
Slaves were whipped when they misbehaved, or were lazy and didn't do their chores. If a parent will administer pain to their kid when they do wrong, the child will quickly learn proper behavior. Whatever you do, don't make idle threats. Back it up!!
oh my...

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

If my children act out of line they get one warning then if they keep it up they get a spanking, and never with anything but my hand (and only on the butt) and they are 2 of the most polite and respectful kids I know. Spanking or no spanking is up to the parent but either way you are not doing your child any favors by letting them be disrespectful to adults, or not using manners and acting like a fool. They need to know when they mess up there are consequences for their actions. And sorry but sometimes a little time out just doesn't cut it.
Get it

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Yeah wrote:
Haha. Whatever's handy. I'm a mother, while I haven't yet used a coat hanger, I have used a belt, brush, fly swatter, flip flop, wooden spoon, etc. I actually took one of my kids to talk to the Juvie officer when she was out of hand, threatening to kick me. He asked her if I hit her. I didn't even let her answer, I straight up gave him that list and he didn't bat an eye. The problem with kids today is they don't get beat enough!!
As for the second question, I can remember being slapped in the face by my mother. It only took once, I never did it again! Yep, I have slapped my kids too. IT WORKS! Takes one time, and guess what, next time you just have to give a warning. I certainly won't sit there and do nothing if I have a child screaming in my face because they don't like being told no, etc.
I'm not condoning child abuse, but some people certainly need to mind their business when it comes to how people discipline their kids. These days kids are disrespectful, not only at home but in school and in public as well, for lack of discipline at home. I realize many times its because parents want to be their kids friends, are you one of THOSE parents? But part of the time, I think people are just scared because of the ones that will report them!
Well you about as ignorant as they get. Bragging about all the objects you use to spank your children? What type of mother does this?! OBVIOUSLY your parenting skills are not working if you had to resort to taking your child to a Juvie Officer for a lecture. Maybe if you stop hitting your kids long enough to talk through their issues you wont need to resort to this type of crap parenting. I'm not completely opposed to spanking, I was spanked as a child a few times when I definitely deserved it...but I was NEVER spanked with objects like you listed. I firm hand on my toosh was all it took. As for your kid threatening to kick you, if you were my mother...I would want to kick the shit out of you too! Your poor kids.
Get it

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Oh and here is a little fact for you. Those disrespectful kids you see out in public, they are the ones being spanked at home by barbaric parents. They cant act out at home so they certainly will act just like their uncivilized parents in public when momma aint around with a whip. Trashy ignorant people....jeesh.
billy

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

I got my ass spanked as a kid and I dam sure am better for it. These little brats that have no punishment, or silly, frivolous punishment like no dessert are the worst kids out here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cheyenne Discussions

Search the Cheyenne Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelbie 26 min Your wrong 39
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr TAMARA 71,357
is there any hookers in town (Jun '13) 2 hr Tyler 25
Ann Roles 2 hr AnnMarieRoles 45
corbin stewart 3 hr ya gurl Deesha 7
Debate: Marijuana - Elk City, OK (Aug '10) 3 hr politicianweed 89
Chris Lambright, Lynndon Lambright, Tommy Dowde... (Nov '10) 3 hr Kelbie Jo 62
•••
•••
•••
Cheyenne Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••