Boy, 13, Arrested For Elk City Robbery

There are 21 comments on the NewsOn6 Tulsa story from May 18, 2013, titled Boy, 13, Arrested For Elk City Robbery. In it, NewsOn6 Tulsa reports that:

Police in Elk City have arrested a 13-year-old boy accused of robbing a convenience store while armed with a knife.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOn6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Elk City Armed Robbery

Elk City, OK

#1 May 18, 2013
News Channel 6 Posted: May 18, 2013 10:43 AM CDT
ELK CITY, Oklahoma -
Police in Elk City have arrested a 13-year-old boy accused of robbing a convenience store while armed with a knife.
Workers at Spiveys Convenience Store told police a robber wearing a bandana over his face walked into the business around 6 p.m. Friday, May 17, waved a knife and demanded money. He took an undisclosed amount of money and ran out of the store.
Witnesses saw the suspect head toward a nearby church. Police searched the area for an hour and eventually discovered a 13-year-old boy hiding in an alley. Officers determined he was the person who robbed the convenience store.
The boy was arrested for armed robbery. His name has not been released because of his age.
Twitter

Canton, OK

#2 May 18, 2013
Wow what's this world coming to I can't believe they keep going to that store they need to do something diff instead of having just one person there at night so glad no one got Hirt once again elk city is going to be just like okl city been on the news twice in a week wow
Donna

United States

#3 May 18, 2013
The banjo music is deafening in Elk City!
barney

United States

#4 May 18, 2013
Donna wrote:
And there coming straight from your ass!
grego

Weatherford, OK

#5 May 18, 2013
Anyone know who the kid is
Delbert

Haskell, OK

#6 May 18, 2013
It was dale beck.
nice guy

Kingfisher, OK

#8 May 19, 2013
Donna wrote:
Im pretty sure Donna here has a thing for inbred hillbillies. Everywhere she goes, she hears banjo music. It just calls to her constantly with its haunting melody. Makes her all randy and wet, thinking about her brother/father/lover.
Sick of it

Haskell, OK

#9 May 19, 2013
I wish i was at Spievies buying my beer instead of Valaros trying to hit that old ladys box because i would have shot the kid in the head with my .45 just to make an example for the rest of the worthless parents of Elk. You dumb hicks need to spank your kids more.
Donna

United States

#10 May 19, 2013
Sick of it wrote:
I wish i was at Spievies buying my beer instead of Valaros trying to hit that old ladys box because i would have shot the kid in the head with my .45 just to make an example for the rest of the worthless parents of Elk. You dumb hicks need to spank your kids more.
There are MANY dumb hicks out here in Western Oklahoma. Have heard many of them make fun of SE Oklahoma and look down their collective noses at people from there. The hicks In Elk could teach the Ridge-runners a thing or two about being hicks. And yes, the banjo music in Elk gets louder with each dumb incident commited locally.
truth is...

Elk City, OK

#11 May 19, 2013
Actually he never had any money, all he got away with was cigs. And the knife was attached to a screw driver....not threatening at all! Spivey's really isn't that bad! It's an amazing store with amazing people, Spivey's just gets the crap end of the stick.
nice guy

Kingfisher, OK

#12 May 19, 2013
lol. Donna and her banjos, Check out this whack-jobs other posts.
Laughing

Broken Arrow, OK

#13 May 19, 2013
I would have killed him if it were me, dumb ass punks.
Donna

United States

#14 May 19, 2013
nice guy wrote:
lol. Donna and her banjos, Check out this whack-jobs other posts.
Yep got a good 5 string banjo and am just dying to cram it up your sissy boy ass! You started this. I may come to Kingfisher to serve you with your banjo! Don't be afraid, it won't hurt much!
nice guy

Kingfisher, OK

#15 May 19, 2013
You have already lost grandma.hahahahahah
Still

United States

#16 May 19, 2013
Grrrrr... Which one was working?
Off with his head

Jamestown, PA

#17 May 19, 2013
Need i say more?
truth is...

Elk City, OK

#18 May 19, 2013
Still wrote:
Grrrrr... Which one was working?
It shouldn't matter who was working, they're perfectly fine and it should be dropped at that
Still

Haslet, TX

#19 May 20, 2013
You're absolutely right; we should just forget it happened. Again...
Just Sayin

Danville, GA

#20 May 20, 2013
Yea so it can happin again.
truth is...

Elk City, OK

#21 May 20, 2013
I am not saying it should be forgotten, but I am saying that it should not matter who the workers were, and that they are perfectly fine and that's all you need to know about them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheyenne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
smokey joe (Jun '12) 36 min joe 15
Pitter Patters Day Care (May '12) 1 hr EIK 18
What business have gone out of business and why? 3 hr Oh yes 6
Kelbie is a real FIRE CRACKER 8 hr all smiles 2
New Hope 12 hr As I see it 2
Lying on foodstamps using people who dont live ... 12 hr As I see it 28
Best firework deals Wed Rip Off Cheaters 7

Cheyenne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance