Are these 2of elks drug dealers
deanne

United States

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Why you want some
charles Smith

United States

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Hey Delbert, for your info. NO! We're not drug dealers. I sold drugs in the past, paid my debt to fed. Prison, and now I work for a living 5days a week! And Leon has never been a dealer, more of a user!!!
Dee

Lindsay, OK

#6 Feb 5, 2013
Delbert get a life! And leave Charles and Leon out of your mouth!
lmfao

Weatherford, OK

#8 Feb 5, 2013
Delbert you had Leon and Charles in your mouth?? Gross
django unchained

Weatherford, OK

#9 Feb 5, 2013
F both of those worthless spooks! One is a woman beater. The other is a worthless father who cares only about himself, doesn't work half the time. Cheats on his wife, need I say anymore
Whodathunkit

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Feb 6, 2013
charles Smith wrote:
Hey Delbert, for your info. NO! We're not drug dealers. I sold drugs in the past, paid my debt to fed. Prison, and now I work for a living 5days a week! And Leon has never been a dealer, more of a user!!!
Certainly not taking the side of Delbert, but Leon is in prison for selling drugs. Just sayin'.
deleter

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Feb 6, 2013
lmfao wrote:
Delbert you had Leon and Charles in your mouth?? Gross
you just couldn't help yourself huh,laughing
lmfao

Weatherford, OK

#13 Feb 6, 2013
deleter wrote:
<quoted text>you just couldn't help yourself huh,laughing
I'm not laughing you dumb bastard!!!
charles Smith

Lockhart, TX

#14 Feb 7, 2013
To whom it may concern, your an idiot and don't know anything about me or Leon. I'm sorry if your girl spends more time wit me than you, she's not happy being with a boy! Grow up!!!
django unchained

Weatherford, OK

#16 Feb 7, 2013
My wife passed away 3 years ago, so I don't think she's spending time with anyone but The Lord!!!!
Misslynn

United States

#18 Feb 10, 2013
django unchained wrote:
F both of those worthless spooks! One is a woman beater. The other is a worthless father who cares only about himself, doesn't work half the time. Cheats on his wife, need I say anymore
Why are u worried about 2 other grown men though? Do u not have a life ? U a grown man worried about 2 other men that ain't a good look!!! Get a life and just make sure you taking care of yours , and stop getting on topix like a little bitch haha
TeekaLynn

United States

#19 Feb 10, 2013
Well Leon is my daddy ! And he is a good man I don't care what none of u say y'all all so punks for getting on here talking about someone and I'm pretty sure you all are grown men . Go to show my daddy gone always be on y'all mines cause y'all intimidated by him , he in jail and y'all still worried about him! The WEAKNESS in Elk City! But like I said he a good man and everybody has messed up in life including ALL of you! So before u go around judging people u need to make sure u ain't got no flaws ! Like the bible day You will be judged in the same measurements you judge others !!!! Keep in mind of that

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#22 Feb 14, 2013
lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not laughing you dumb bastard!!!
you can kiss my a## slick!!
lmfao

Weatherford, OK

#23 Feb 14, 2013
dadeleter wrote:
<quoted text>you can kiss my a## slick!!
Lmao!! DUMBASS!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#24 Feb 14, 2013
I guess that's better than a bastard.........')

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheyenne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corrupt police in elk 4 hr Delbert McFarland 16
Juan Carlos Weenie 4 hr True Otnot 6
Sonic girl 11 hr sugerbear 6
hot elk city teachers 18 hr I was next 3
if someday you read this.. Thu Forgotten distance 7
lake carpenter Thu dilf 1
gprmc Thu patient 4

Cheyenne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance