Police: Elk City teen severely beaten by home intruder

May 15, 2013 Full story: KOCO-TV Oklahoma City 122

Elk City police are searching for a man they say beat a 17-year-old girl in her home causing severe injuries to her face and head.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
lady

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 May 15, 2013
That is so horrible. I'm praying for the girl and her family.

Since: Jul 11

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 May 15, 2013
Prayers to the family.
anonymous

Elk City, OK

#3 May 15, 2013
Yes, very sad and sick person!! I hope they caught the creep! He needs major jail time!
lone ranger

Elk City, OK

#4 May 15, 2013
What has this community come to? Come on people pull your head out of the sand. Raise your children better than this. Thoughts are with this poor girl.
hahh

Shawnee, OK

#5 May 15, 2013
must be more to the story
meh

Elk City, OK

#6 May 15, 2013
hahh wrote:
must be more to the story
She's just a girl no one deserves to be attacked in their home. Go f#Šk a rusty double barrel shotgun.
wondering

Shawnee, OK

#7 May 15, 2013
a stalker? a ex? something if they went just for her.
Twitter

Chester, OK

#8 May 15, 2013
Wow I can't believe pepole it was not a ex why so pepole think they know evey thing I hope her daddy does not find him
anonymous

Elk City, OK

#9 May 15, 2013
I just wonder why she was targeted. Why did he just beat her up? He obviously has to be crazy but what made him choose that room & then run straight out. What made him even come in? Freaks me out! Just weird! Praying for the family. No one deserves that!!
Wth

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 May 15, 2013
They said they found his hat right?? They need to post pictures or describe it or something lol that's a big clue you dumbass cops. Maybe they could find hair in the hat somewhere also for DNA??

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 May 15, 2013
Wth wrote:
They said they found his hat right?? They need to post pictures or describe it or something lol that's a big clue you dumbass cops. Maybe they could find hair in the hat somewhere also for DNA??
Yes.

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 May 15, 2013
king wrote:
He now has stratches all over him last I heard they could possibly get DNA from under her finger nails
I hope that is the case!
barney

United States

#14 May 16, 2013
Crazazy Girl wrote:
<quoted text>I hope that is the case!
How could the parents see the guy run out the 17 yo room but didn't chase him? The guy had time to unlock the door (just a guess that it was locked since he got in the house thru a window) and get out and over a fence. I'm sorry if I saw a man run from my daughters bedroom I would be going after him no questions asked until I caught the perv. Don't sound like the family even tried to catch him. Yes I feel sorry for the girl but I think there's more to the story then being told. Paper has a different story then what the news had.
Question

Omaha, NE

#15 May 16, 2013
When you look around Elk City now you can tell it isn't the same place. Looks like gangs are prevailing there now. Not that gangs have anything to do with this. We keep our doors locked at all times even if we are home. We also check to make sure our windows are securely locked. We pay attention to our surroundings when out and about. You cannot be too safe nowadays. It is just the way it is. Hoping this girl has a full recovery physically, and emotionally.
Justin

United States

#16 May 16, 2013
Dna testing probly won't happen sadly. Its not a murder case so the police aren't gonna use expensive testing to find the culprit. More like a description to go off of or a snitch to tell them if not those nothing will probly be done..
Arm yourselves

United States

#17 May 16, 2013
This is why there is an open carry law people!! I guarantee you someone wouldn't do this to daughter and get away with it. I guarantee you the 10/hr police force investigating this crime will F it up and no one will be charged!
Unbelievable

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 May 16, 2013
barney wrote:
<quoted text>
How could the parents see the guy run out the 17 yo room but didn't chase him? The guy had time to unlock the door (just a guess that it was locked since he got in the house thru a window) and get out and over a fence. I'm sorry if I saw a man run from my daughters bedroom I would be going after him no questions asked until I caught the perv. Don't sound like the family even tried to catch him. Yes I feel sorry for the girl but I think there's more to the story then being told. Paper has a different story then what the news had.
I agree, something does not seem right about the story. If you can describe so much of his description, why wasn't one of the parents jumping on him, tackling him down, or something. Me being a woman, I still would of attacked him- he would of had to killed me. I couldn't sleep at night knowing I let him out of my house after what he did to my daughter, and if he did make it out- I certainly wouldn't stop searching for him until I found him. Fishy story.
Obviously

United States

#19 May 16, 2013
I'm sure they were in shock, and concerned about his daughter's well being before processing what just happened. People give them a break their daughter was just violently attacked. I'm praying for her and the family.
just sayin

El Reno, OK

#20 May 16, 2013
Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, something does not seem right about the story. If you can describe so much of his description, why wasn't one of the parents jumping on him, tackling him down, or something. Me being a woman, I still would of attacked him- he would of had to killed me. I couldn't sleep at night knowing I let him out of my house after what he did to my daughter, and if he did make it out- I certainly wouldn't stop searching for him until I found him. Fishy story.
The mother did chase him, but he scaled the fence and she lost him. This is a situation that no parent is prepared for and most parents would make sure their child is alive and okay, which is exactly what they did!
Delbert McFarland

United States

#21 May 16, 2013
Hope they didn't get my panties lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheyenne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Black Lost this Democrats Vote with Negat... 43 min Jack O 19
School Sales Tax & Property Tax Voting (VOTE NOW) 46 min Josh 10
The Rail (Mar '14) 49 min great 22
Kevin Black Hides the Fact He is a HUGE Obama S... 1 hr Autumn 3
Another Democrat Not for Kevin Black 1 hr Just saying 15
Pizza Hut 2 hr Not true! 10
Stage manger and husband use fundraiser money f... 2 hr Customer 1

Freeze Warning for Roger Mills County was issued at October 31 at 2:45PM CDT

Cheyenne Dating
Find my Match