First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Keke Shevvys Sister

Norman, OK

#1 Apr 23, 2013
Shevvy .... if you see this.... I MISS YOU. I MISS MY BEST FRIEND MORE THAN EVER TODAY! Please Shevvy contact me in anyway on facebook or on here.. anyway please im begging you. I need you back damn it. I domt care what you have done, what has happened . I will ask no question, no details. I just want to hear your voice again. Hayden and Ryan are growing up fast. Hayden asks about you and the other night cried because she asked if you could come see her before she leaves for a few months to her dads!!!!! Ryan will be fine in 2 months and aug 12th shes having a big surgery. You havent got to see Abe's baby yet! You would freak out over him. Hes hilarious.. and just turned one lol. No one here in our family gives a crap ( i swear) whats been done. We all want you shevvy! But I need you. I lost my best friend on easter and the one person I wanted to cry to about was YOU!!!!!!!!!! CANT say anymore i just know I want my best friend back NOOOOOW DAMNIT! and if you dont think its my typing this ill send you these 2 inside things that was always just between us... RAKINDOODLE and REMEMBER THE RUNWAY ON YOUR LEG HAHAHAHA i love you and ill tell you forever from now on. Love your sister keke aka Kaker lol

PS AND for anyone who has anything bad to say about her.... post it if you want but i could care less. all i want to know is is she alive and that i dont want to loose her and need her now! please shevvy or anyone let me know something... im begging anyone!
ummm

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Apr 23, 2013
Keke Shevvys Sister wrote:
Shevvy .... if you see this.... I MISS YOU. I MISS MY BEST FRIEND MORE THAN EVER TODAY! Please Shevvy contact me in anyway on facebook or on here.. anyway please im begging you. I need you back damn it. I domt care what you have done, what has happened . I will ask no question, no details. I just want to hear your voice again. Hayden and Ryan are growing up fast. Hayden asks about you and the other night cried because she asked if you could come see her before she leaves for a few months to her dads!!!!! Ryan will be fine in 2 months and aug 12th shes having a big surgery. You havent got to see Abe's baby yet! You would freak out over him. Hes hilarious.. and just turned one lol. No one here in our family gives a crap ( i swear) whats been done. We all want you shevvy! But I need you. I lost my best friend on easter and the one person I wanted to cry to about was YOU!!!!!!!!!! CANT say anymore i just know I want my best friend back NOOOOOW DAMNIT! and if you dont think its my typing this ill send you these 2 inside things that was always just between us... RAKINDOODLE and REMEMBER THE RUNWAY ON YOUR LEG HAHAHAHA i love you and ill tell you forever from now on. Love your sister keke aka Kaker lol

PS AND for anyone who has anything bad to say about her.... post it if you want but i could care less. all i want to know is is she alive and that i dont want to loose her and need her now! please shevvy or anyone let me know something... im begging anyone!
Umm, I'm speechless. Don't know you or her, but wow!! Can you say issues!? Love Elk City morons
clintonite

Arkansas City, KS

#3 Apr 23, 2013
Dear ummm, you sound like a complete dumba$$!!!!!!!!
keke

Norman, OK

#4 Apr 23, 2013
Yep I agr. bu no bigge. there's people lik that eerywhere lol
keke

Norman, OK

#5 Apr 23, 2013
^^^ Not sure why my previous post was spelt all crazy and missing letters but I think you get wht I meant "clintonite" lol
clintonite

Arkansas City, KS

#6 Apr 23, 2013
I completely understood and your wording was just fine :) wish you the best of luck in finding your friend.
Things that go hmm

Hollywood, FL

#7 Apr 23, 2013
Quit being so evil, you psychos. She's obviously in pain, reminding her sister of the kids she is missing out on, which seems like a pretty clever way of reaching out to someone, doesn't it? She then went on to prove her identity in a way in which only the two of them would know. She didn't bare her soul any more than anyone else, and we have no idea who these people are. Grim reality... smarts... a little, doesn't it? Besides, who Doesn't love a landing strip on top of legs?
keke

Dallas, TX

#8 Apr 23, 2013
Haha thanks everyone. Just wished I could find my sister.
ummm

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Apr 23, 2013
I think there is more ways to find your sister than resulting to Topix, I might sound like an idiot to you, but don't really care two shits. Pick up the phone and call her, look on Facebook. Hire someone to find her if your missing her that much. Maybe she doesn't want to be found. If I was in that much pain, I wouldn't be on here letting my emotions run wild that's for sure ;) good luck
Things that go hmm

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Apr 23, 2013
Why not let your emotions run wild on here, ummm, you let your stupid do it. That's not fair.
keke

Dallas, TX

#11 Apr 23, 2013
We have tried it all. Do u not get it. She's missing. Even police are trying to find her for our family
Things that go hmm

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Apr 23, 2013
I'm both rooting and praying for you and your sister, keke. I'm Uncle A-hole, btw. ;)
Tom Paul

United States

#13 Apr 23, 2013
Keke Shevvys Sister wrote:
I call Dumb Bitch Faker on you. There is NO such last name in America. Imagine gettin on Topix and just making shit up - sheesh!
pff

Elk City, OK

#14 Apr 23, 2013
Is she still with josh.
Things that go hmm

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Apr 23, 2013
Give it up, Keke Shevvy. You tried to slip one past ol' Tom Paul, but he's just too quick for you...
keke

Dallas, TX

#16 Apr 23, 2013
I don't know if she's still with josh. Last I heard she was. All I care about is finding my sister. I want to know if she's still alive. I miss my sister. Shevvy was my best friend. My youngest is handicapped and she's about to have her 9th surgery and she's only 4 and I want my sister to b able to talk me through it and be at my wedding. I just want to know she's okay and let her know I miss her bad. PFF..... do u know anything or have u seen her?
Lala

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Apr 23, 2013
The sisters name is shevvy stupid not this girls last name & this is very real. People need 2 have manors. Ignorant fools.
keke

Dallas, TX

#18 Apr 23, 2013
Thank u lala. Yes Shevvy is my sisters name. And thanks for sticking up for me and having some morals/manners. God made us all with that some people just choose not to use them. Its OK though. That's why I'm not really responding munch to the negative.
Lala

Oklahoma City, OK

#19 Apr 23, 2013
Well I hope u find ur sister. Ill be praying 4 u & ur family. Just keep ignoring the ignorance of foolish people
L

Elk City, OK

#20 Apr 24, 2013
Hi keke,
I live by James, me and Shevvy use to hang out. Not sure if you remember me or not. I haven't seen Shevvy in over 6 months, but I did run into josh about a month ago in homeland and when I asked how she was doing he said fine and she was at home. Not sure where home is, but I hope you find her. The last time I saw her she looked really sick, so I'm hoping she is better now than she was. I see her kids at their dads from time to time so I when I see them again I will try to pass your message along to them or see if maybe they can tell her to get ahold of you. I know she loves her nieces I remember her being so excited when you called to tell her Ryan had walked for the first time and about how you were so excited telling her over the phone she that she had to tell you to slow down and tell her again lol. I know a lot of people will talk shit, but in all honesty Shevvy really is a good person that has just lost her way.
Shevvy if you see this call me, my number hasn't changed. Or come over, I'm in the same place. And please call your sister. Idk what is happening with you guys, but I know that you feel the same way about family that I do. There is nothing more important in this world than family and whenever noone else is there, your family will be no matter what has happened. You're smarter than this Shevvy and I really hope you find your way. I'm here if need someone.
KayKay if you will post an email address or some way of getting ahold of you I will send you my number. I would really like to help you find your sister.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheyenne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ATV Wreck 2 hr Sayerite 4
Who has the baddest custom vehicle in Elk City? (Feb '09) 5 hr otnot 37
looking for gay sex 5 hr otnot 1
April Ruiz 8 hr haha 65
a mother who beats children with coat hanger (Feb '13) 10 hr Bruce Wayne 39
Jada Moreno (Oct '14) 17 hr Taylor Payne 5
Josh Sims 20 hr old friend 1
More from around the web

Cheyenne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE