Posted in the Cheyenne Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Nursing momma

United States

#1 May 20, 2013
Just curious as a nursing mother
How do other people feel about mothers such as myself feeding my baby in public? Yes I use a cover! But still I was nursing in Pedro's and these woman were like o my gosh is she gonna do that hear gross she should goto the bathroom I really wanted to say you go eat in the bathroom but I just kept to myself and continued feeding my baby they got up and left.

Since: Mar 13

United States

#2 May 20, 2013
Your baby has to eat 2!!! They will get over it or not who cares!! As long as your using a cover and not just hanging it out for everyone to see, I don't see an issue with it!!
a mom

United States

#3 May 20, 2013
Nursing momma wrote:
How do other people feel about mothers such as myself feeding my baby in public? Yes I use a cover! But still I was nursing in Pedro's and these woman were like o my gosh is she gonna do that hear gross she should goto the bathroom I really wanted to say you go eat in the bathroom but I just kept to myself and continued feeding my baby they got up and left.
Breast feeding is a natural thing. Why should you have to go to the bathroom to feed your baby? That was just wrong of them to be like that. If the baby was on a bottle would you have to take it to the bathroom to feed it? When a baby is hungry you feed them it don't matter what others thing just keep in mind your doing what is best for your child.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 May 20, 2013
a mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Breast feeding is a natural thing. Why should you have to go to the bathroom to feed your baby?
Urination is a natural thing. Why should anyone have to go to the bathroom to empty one's bladder?

I support a mother's right to breast feed in public. But the "natural" argument, in and of itself, is lacking in several ways.
Just being honest

Haslet, TX

#5 May 20, 2013
As a man, it's a little awkward to see a woman nursing in public, but only because there's a bare booby in the room and everything in my instinctual nature wants me to look at it. Getting caught, however, makes you feel a little dirty. Having said that, there's nothing wrong with breast feeding in public, just know that some of us are struggling (and failing) not to look. As for the skanks at Pedro's, I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure they've seen worse.
Squatter

Haslet, TX

#6 May 20, 2013
a mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Breast feeding is a natural thing. Why should you have to go to the bathroom to feed your baby? That was just wrong of them to be like that. If the baby was on a bottle would you have to take it to the bathroom to feed it? When a baby is hungry you feed them it don't matter what others thing just keep in mind your doing what is best for your child.
Pooping is natural thing thing too. When ya gotta go, ya gotta go, so just throw down! Same with sex, it's natural. If ya gotta knock a piece off, it shouldn't matter where you do it. WRONG!!! Keep your gnarly boob under wraps and go feed baby somewhere else. Show a little class....
erm

Elk City, OK

#7 May 20, 2013
I don't see any problem with it as long as its done discreetly. By the time baby is old enough to be out and about you should be able to feed them without flashing the world or being very obvious about it. I've seen a few women out doing it making a big fuss about it as if there trying to draw every bit of attention they can get for being a parent.

I can see how some people might not like you feeding at the table in a restaurant, but i personally don't have a problem with it. There is no way in hell i would goto a bathroom to feed my baby. If the looks bother you, you could step out to the car i guess. but as long as you and baby are comfortable go for it. I'd rather have a quiet baby eating at the table next to me, than one screaming his lungs out.
Downtown Julie Brown

Mcloud, OK

#8 May 20, 2013
Squatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Pooping is natural thing thing too. When ya gotta go, ya gotta go, so just throw down! Same with sex, it's natural. If ya gotta knock a piece off, it shouldn't matter where you do it. WRONG!!! Keep your gnarly boob under wraps and go feed baby somewhere else. Show a little class....
The difference between pooping, peeing and sex for that matter is they all have the potential byproduct of communicable diseases. Breast feeding does not. America is the only non-Muslim country where breast feeding in public is controversial. Maybe it's our puritanical roots. You can see more breast in advertising than from a nursing mother. I can't imagine being more disturbed by a covered nursing baby than a hungry screaming baby.

When your baby is hungry, feed him or her. Your child will be healthier for it.
Eric

Elk City, OK

#9 May 20, 2013
Squatter wrote:
<quoted text>
really wish no one would have fed you as a child.
haha

Haskell, OK

#10 May 20, 2013
It just makes me thirsty!
motherof4

Elk City, OK

#12 May 20, 2013
Your baby eating is more important than someone else's feelings.
Spanky

Lockhart, TX

#13 May 20, 2013
Ask her wrote:
Ask Nut Job. She has huge boobs and loves to show them off. I'm sure she breast fed in public. She used to carry a beer can around between them but has since matured beyond that.
Exhibitionist milk jugs with a beer dispenser? Where can I find this girl of my dreams?
go for it

Elk City, OK

#14 May 20, 2013
Nursing momma wrote:
Not only is it natural, and since you cover it up polite to others I say do it! Who cares what others think. I would agree with most of these comments in saying I would rather see a mother bonding and feeding her child then a teenagers thong, butt crack, butt checks, muffin top, back boobs, front boobs and everything else they show with their little lack of clothing!!
Nursing too

Muskogee, OK

#15 May 21, 2013
Oh, please. Breastfeeding in public can't be compared to defacation or having sex. A) those things are illegal to do in public; breastfeeding isnt. B) using the bathroom or having sex in public is unsanitary and poses a health risk to others. Breastfeeding isn't and doesn't. Let me reiterate the fact that breastfeeding is legal. A nursing mother is protected by state law. If you don't like it, get over it. Harass a nursing mother and you're the one who's legally in the wrong (whether she's covered up or not, I might add).
Nursing too

Muskogee, OK

#16 May 21, 2013
Also, the more people breastfeed in public, the more normalized it becomes. You gain confidence in yourself, your baby gains trust and confidence because you meet his or her needs, other moms or soon to be moms who witness it are more likely to have the confidence to do it themselves, and the people who aren't or won't be in a position to breastfeed but witness it will become more accepting of it the more it occurs (on average. unfortunately, there will always be ignorant jerks out there). I just ignore other people when I breastfeed. If anyone has a problem with it, they haven't had the balls to say anything to me.
Breast is best

United States

#17 May 21, 2013
I breast fed my daughter until she was 15 months old. At first, I was apprehensive about breastfeeding in public so I would go to the restroom and do it. Then it hit me, do I eat in the bathroom? No. Why should my daughter? She shouldn't. That's just gross and highly unsanitary. When a woman breastfeeds in public, some people give looks. I would just smile at them and know I was doing what was best for my child.
Rest the Breast

Haslet, TX

#18 May 21, 2013
Nursing too wrote:
Also, the more people breastfeed in public, the more normalized it becomes.
Just like the more queers that fist each other's colon, the more normalized it becomes?? Why is it nasty for a mother to feed her hungry brat in the bathroom? Do you rub your tits across the toilet seat before you flop it in baby's mouth?
xxx

Elk City, OK

#20 May 21, 2013
There is nothing wrong with feeding your child in public .As long as you keep it covered they have to eat to .just dont listen to others do whats best for your child.I would rather see you feed them then to listen to them scream and cry cause they are hungry.
Delbert

Broken Arrow, OK

#21 May 21, 2013
I like tittys and stuff.
yoword

Shamrock, TX

#23 May 21, 2013
Ask her wrote:
Ask Nut Job. She has huge boobs and loves to show them off. I'm sure she breast fed in public. She used to carry a beer can around between them but has since matured beyond that.
yo ummm u sound bitter did ur man hit that?????? cause like if he did u just like mad u ummm look stupid 2.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheyenne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kalbies big fat boobies 3 hr Gangster 17
CUDD in Elk (Jul '13) 3 hr HAH 19
drug testing (Jun '15) 6 hr Gangster 11
hi 6 hr sayrebear 1
Jocelyn Linker 11 hr Nightmare 1
Asa Royce (Sep '16) 11 hr Lyfesucks 7
party Mon sayrebear 1

Cheyenne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance