First Prev
of 2
Next Last
passer by

Cheyenne, OK

#21 Apr 18, 2011
I'm pretty sure all the livestock the police pickedup were actually on feed at the time! How can they arrest someone for animal cruelty when the livestock had hay in front of them ? It seems like the judicial system has taken a special interest in this person . Fair or not this guys in trouble!
who dat

United States

#22 Apr 19, 2011
For animals with hay in front of them and 'on feed at the time', how in the hell did they look worse than the POW's at Auschwitz did? You, sir, are an apologist dumbass apparently of the same ilk as the abuser.
If'n you not'n a apogis dumass, I sorri to calls you one, but dam dem critters been severly under nourished! No treatem critters lik dat in cajun country - treat dim abusers like de shet dey are tho.
cheyenneresident

Fort Worth, TX

#23 Apr 19, 2011
passer by wrote:
I'm pretty sure all the livestock the police pickedup were actually on feed at the time! How can they arrest someone for animal cruelty when the livestock had hay in front of them ? It seems like the judicial system has taken a special interest in this person . Fair or not this guys in trouble!
Ok, idiotic statement! If you think they werent starved, your one out of the 900 total population in the town that believed so. You are either dumb or close family. I know of people who had to sneak them food because you could see their ribs. Wow. Dumb.
barbie and ken

Shawnee, OK

#24 Apr 29, 2011
Well looks like he got some bulls back yesterday.
local yocal

Cheyenne, OK

#25 May 17, 2011
Heard he had a calf die on the scales at elkcity salebarn. Anybody happen to see that !
hmmm

Shawnee, OK

#26 May 17, 2011
When did this happen?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheyenne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I love you jennifer 1 hr lol 2
MMA fights 1 hr surprised 7
no strings attached 3 hr Mike 4
Sarah Isler 3 hr male lesbian 11
done with this 6 hr Shesmyhoe 18
nsa (Dec '13) 6 hr Mike 2
Amber Mann (Dec '13) 6 hr lies 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cheyenne Mortgages