First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Damifino

United States

#1 May 10, 2010
Is it legal in this county to starve your cattle to death? I guess this question goes for horses too. If your curious, just drive 4 miles west and the 2 miles north of Cheyenne then look on the east side of the road and see for yourself. Maybe my eyes are decieving me?

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#2 Jun 13, 2010
i don't think your eyes are decieving you. there are a few people out there who don't take good care of their animals, and i think the property you're referring to belongs to one of the people that i went to church with who is notorious for starving his horses and cattle. problem is, he's so far out in the middle of nowhere that none of the authorities even bother to do anything about it. it's a sad situation, and i really wish the guy would sell his animals so they wouldn't starve.
Pick Up the Phone

Roy, WA

#3 Jun 20, 2010
If you see animal abuse pick up the phone and call the ASPCA and the nearest chapter for the humane society.

Get your digital camera or borrow one or take somebody who has one and take photos and email them to the those organizations, the TV stations in OKC, the newspapers, the Roger Mills County Sheriff's Office.

The world will only become a better place when you pick up the phone and email and tell. If you do nothing, expect the world only to get worse.

Men and women are dying in places like Afghanistan (regardless of whose policy it is), the least you can do is call and email to make the world a better place.

Garbage in = Garbage out
johnny pulltight

Mcloud, OK

#4 Jan 10, 2011
Looks like the guy just trying to get by. He lost about 3000 acres of grass this year. So why dont u shut the **** up or knock on his door.
Van Damm

Frisco, TX

#5 Jan 10, 2011
Lmao there's a reason he lost it... Just like there's a reason he is going through or will be at some point going through a divorce
handy

Mcloud, OK

#6 Jan 12, 2011
If you can't feed them you shouldn't have them!

Location hidden

#7 Jan 13, 2011
i don't think we're talking about the same guy.
Van Damm

Dallas, TX

#8 Jan 13, 2011
About 2 miles north of 47 highway on coyote hills rd? East side of the rd?
handy

Mcloud, OK

#9 Jan 13, 2011
Van Damm wrote:
About 2 miles north of 47 highway on coyote hills rd? East side of the rd?
Seay right?
Van Damm

United States

#10 Jan 14, 2011
You got it

Location hidden

#11 Jan 14, 2011
no, not the same guy.
the don

Mcloud, OK

#12 Jan 19, 2011
Well thats the guy me and Van Damm are talking about, not a blade of grass on that place!
the don

Mcloud, OK

#13 Jan 19, 2011
If you lose 3000 acres then sell the animals dummy!
citizen

United States

#14 Jan 31, 2011
johnny pulltight wrote:
Looks like the guy just trying to get by. He lost about 3000 acres of grass this year. So why dont u shut the **** up or knock on his door.
He has been doing it for 3 years- so what was the exuse then? If the Roger Mills county sheriff werent so blind [email protected] they would do something ! it's right in front of their face
xuefoxxx

Mcloud, OK

#15 Jan 31, 2011
not blind. lazy, but not blind.
good news

Dallas, TX

#16 Apr 15, 2011
xuefoxxx wrote:
not blind. lazy, but not blind.
Finally arrested!
xuefoxxx

Mcloud, OK

#17 Apr 16, 2011
good, so what's gonna happen to his animals?
sad

United States

#18 Apr 17, 2011
they went to the Cheyenne barn center or whatever you call it

Location hidden

#19 Apr 17, 2011
good, at least they'll be cared for.
betcha dont

Mcloud, OK

#20 Apr 18, 2011
why dont you guys just go out there and just kick that animal abusers ass?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheyenne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For You Ladies(?) That Go To Walmart in Your Pa... 2 hr Caboose 14
Wal-mart pig heads! (Jul '11) 3 hr Matt 40
Trouble at the Basketball game 5 hr Get it right 14
Hottest teachers in western ok (Feb '11) 13 hr Loyd 5
Cuz thay stay hi 23 hr Hiiiii 1
Kelbie 23 hr Jerrod 2
5'6 180 pounds....fat????? (Jul '14) 23 hr Otnotbutgona 41

Cheyenne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance