Beckham County Jail
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
close to home

Yukon, OK

#1 Aug 5, 2012
There has been no hot water for six days. These inmates are human beings. How does the kitchen keep dishes clean? Sad a new jail. There is over crowding, which is a fire violation. No matter what they are in for, they still have family that loves them, we hurt to. Oh oops I forget this is beckham county Oklahoma.
so what

United States

#2 Aug 6, 2012
Good they don't deserve hot water. Maybe next time they will think about that before committing a crime. You go sheriff!!!
close to home

Yukon, OK

#3 Aug 6, 2012
How cruel,some people make mistakes, guess you never have. Wish we could all be prefect like you. I'll pray for you that you my recieve some compassion for others. Hope you never run for political office.
opinion

Cheyenne, OK

#4 Aug 6, 2012
Sadly I believe if conditions are this bad, maybe they will think twice about committing crimes. As taxpayers, we are paying for these guys to have free rent, food, etc. I do not have the sympathy!
JimBob

United States

#5 Aug 6, 2012
close to home wrote:
There has been no hot water for six days. These inmates are human beings. How does the kitchen keep dishes clean? Sad a new jail. There is over crowding, which is a fire violation. No matter what they are in for, they still have family that loves them, we hurt to. Oh oops I forget this is beckham county Oklahoma.
Life's tough - it's even tougher when your stupid! Don't do dumb, illegal shit and bingo, this ceases to be a problem. It is funny how that works, isn't it?

It is quite possible you came to the wrong place for sympathy.
close to home

Yukon, OK

#7 Aug 7, 2012
yes we as tax payers pay for the crimanals food and housing. But also there is alot of money made from them making bad choices. Lots of jobs would be lost, evaluations, lawyers, fines equal money . When these prisoners get sick from unsanatiry conditions then we will pay even more. Empathay.
xxx

United States

#8 Aug 7, 2012
its sad that 3 prisoners has the skills to fix the plumbing and wont let them .theres free labor .
close to home

Yukon, OK

#9 Aug 7, 2012
Thank you for your input. To these other comments, it just takes a second for somthing to happen, like maybe your loved one would be in a wreck, total accident, that killed someone, they would be charged with vehiculer manslaughter and bamb they would be in jail. How would you feel then? Would you think they still don't deserve hot water?
ginner

United States

#10 Aug 8, 2012
close to home wrote:
Thank you for your input. To these other comments, it just takes a second for somthing to happen, like maybe your loved one would be in a wreck, total accident, that killed someone, they would be charged with vehiculer manslaughter and bamb they would be in jail. How would you feel then? Would you think they still don't deserve hot water?
well my loved one was killed in accident..By one of so called friends.. That said. Do I think he deserves hot water..
No. But the asshole iam talking about not at county anymore. So hot water for all..& I do have a loved one in county . The taxpayers pay ,but so do the people in jail. THAY HAVE TO PAY FINES &Court cost. I have Never be in jail .But if I went I would not bother me to have to use cold water.
close to home

Yukon, OK

#11 Aug 9, 2012
I never have been in jail. It's just hot water is needed to keep things clean.
ginner

United States

#12 Aug 9, 2012
close to home wrote:
I never have been in jail. It's just hot water is needed to keep things clean.
call the heath deparment... Thay should thank God thay dont live in Arizona....could be in a tent & no ac..
everywhere

Erick, OK

#13 Aug 9, 2012
i had a loved one in jail and he didnt have hot water in state prison so who gives a rats ass if they have hot water or not they just want to b*tch about something
JimBob

United States

#14 Aug 9, 2012
The jail is OK - it's the inmates who are NOT ok. Stay out of jail, don't do things that will get you in jail - PROBLEM SOLVED!

Good grief you friggin morons who are complaining. As Sheriff Joe in Arizona would say Go To Hell.
ginner

United States

#15 Aug 9, 2012
Iam not coplaining. I use Arizona first....Thank you.
ginner

United States

#16 Aug 9, 2012
Did you all forget that the old jail was condemned & thay use it for years that way..
ginner

United States

#17 Aug 9, 2012
Sorry about that post . My spelling. Was in a hurry.
close to home

Yukon, OK

#18 Aug 10, 2012
ginner wrote:
<quoted text>call the heath deparment... Thay should thank God thay dont live in Arizona....could be in a tent & no ac..
I did.
sureurright

Erick, OK

#19 Aug 10, 2012
While you are sitting here worried about them having hot water how about we worry about the one's effected by the drugs they sold, or the ones they raped, stole from, beat, didn't pay child support or whatever put them in there. I think Arizona has it right and instead of spending all the money we do to feed cloth and house them let's take care of the elderly the ones that have worked their whoile lives and are dying because of the heat because they can't afford air conditioning, food or a decent place to live.. I'm glad there is no hot water now just take their cable and I will celebrate!!!
close to home

Yukon, OK

#20 Aug 10, 2012
sureurright wrote:
While you are sitting here worried about them having hot water how about we worry about the one's effected by the drugs they sold, or the ones they raped, stole from, beat, didn't pay child support or whatever put them in there. I think Arizona has it right and instead of spending all the money we do to feed cloth and house them let's take care of the elderly the ones that have worked their whoile lives and are dying because of the heat because they can't afford air conditioning, food or a decent place to live.. I'm glad there is no hot water now just take their cable and I will celebrate!!!
Yes they need their punishment, I agree. Why not kill them all!!! And with obamacare's death panels there want be any elderly to worry about either. there is a cute off age. like if your 62 and have breast cancer you won't be treated just kept out of pain.
REALLY

Mcloud, OK

#21 Aug 10, 2012
opinion wrote:
Sadly I believe if conditions are this bad, maybe they will think twice about committing crimes. As taxpayers, we are paying for these guys to have free rent, food, etc. I do not have the sympathy!
Uh, hello!!! These people have to pay to be in jail too, seriously, get real

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheyenne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horny 1 hr Sasha27 12
Casa Grande/Old Hotel Downtown 3 hr Flash 1
Office | Studio (Aug '15) 3 hr SciFi Nut 3
Comic Book Store 3 hr SciFi Nut 1
mariah Hamilton (Apr '12) 7 hr MysteryFriend 19
Elks Millionaires 8 hr Juan Carlos 16
what happened at the Robinson clinic? Fri Igenforth 8

Cheyenne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance