Confused

Leedey, OK

#1 Jan 19, 2012
I m trying so hard to make sure my daughter pleases her, but it seems to be impossible. This is my first year to have a child in school, so I don't know what to expect. My daughter has gone to daycare and never received any complaints. I know this is different than education, but I am ready to cry or pull my hair out. One week she will complain in line or call me about one issue. I will talk with my child and punish her if need be. We will get this ironed out, a few weeks will go by and then Mrs. creach will have a new gripe. I want my daughter to be well behaved so I want to be on top of any problems, but I don't want to constantly punish my girl if her teacher has it out for her.
no way

Mcloud, OK

#2 Jan 20, 2012
Confused wrote:
I m trying so hard to make sure my daughter pleases her, but it seems to be impossible. This is my first year to have a child in school, so I don't know what to expect. My daughter has gone to daycare and never received any complaints. I know this is different than education, but I am ready to cry or pull my hair out. One week she will complain in line or call me about one issue. I will talk with my child and punish her if need be. We will get this ironed out, a few weeks will go by and then Mrs. creach will have a new gripe. I want my daughter to be well behaved so I want to be on top of any problems, but I don't want to constantly punish my girl if her teacher has it out for her.
Mrs. Creach is a wonderful teacher and has been at cheyenne 32 years. I can promise you that she does not have it out for your child. If you have an issue, why not go talk to her instead of getting on here, which accomplishes nothing.
Granny

Leedey, OK

#3 Feb 8, 2012
4 of my grandkids had her. She was great with 2. But with the other two it seemed nice she had one complaint, she found one thing after another.
SantaClaus

Mcloud, OK

#4 Mar 4, 2013
We as parents call her Bull Dog Creach.
I am not part of your WE

Fairview, OK

#5 Mar 6, 2013
We? I am a parent and I do not call her that, because if I did that would make me seem very childish. I call her Mrs. Creach and/or Karen. No we have not always seen eye to eye however I know she is a good lady with wonderful intentions.
fact

United States

#6 Mar 6, 2013
I am not part of your WE wrote:
We? I am a parent and I do not call her that, because if I did that would make me seem very childish. I call her Mrs. Creach and/or Karen. No we have not always seen eye to eye however I know she is a good lady with wonderful intentions.
Karen is a great teacher/parent! Calling her names is pathetic.
Know her well

Kingston Springs, TN

#7 Apr 9, 2013
Mrs. Creach is one of the best teachers in that school. She LOVES each and everyone of her students equally. If she seems a little harder on some students it is usually because she sees that they have great potential and wants them to excel. Daycare is different than a structured school setting, your child needs to get accustomed to it. Talk her, she is very approachable.
past student

Sayre, OK

#8 Jul 11, 2013
nope. shes a bitch....don't punish your kid just because the kids are the only thing she can take her anger out on. her boy tyson punched a girl in the stomach, do u think she sent him to detention, or dispended him? no
hmm

Cheyenne, OK

#9 Jul 12, 2013
You are crazy. She is not a B. in fact, she's one of the few true teachers left.
past student

Sayre, OK

#10 Jul 12, 2013
Ok....
past student

Sayre, OK

#11 Jul 12, 2013
great teacher maybe. but she does have issues.
past student

Sayre, OK

#12 Jul 12, 2013
In fact she told the girl to stop being a taddy-tale.
past student

Sayre, OK

#13 Jul 12, 2013
Im done arguing about others. it isn't right. we all have issues and the girl wasn't my child. so whatever.
Well-------

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Nov 29, 2013
I can't really say much about Mrs. Creach but I do know Mr. Creach and if she is 1/1,000,000 of the person he is then I would be overjoyed for either of my kids to have her! Mr. Creach was not only a fantastic teacher to have at WTC but also was like a second dad! I do not get to see/ talk to him anymore but think about the things he taught us very often! Mr. Creach if you see this I built an awesome battery tie down for you for your jeep. You now know who I am, thanks for all you have done! I hope all is well!
PeopleNeedLives

Cheyenne, OK

#15 Dec 14, 2013
Karen Creach would never just single out one child. Bull Dog Creach, wow you are pathetic. I don't see you doing her job any better seeing as you are parent that is acting very immature about the situation. What the hell has this town come to where we have to post crap talking about teachers that are trying to make a living just like you. How she handles her son is obviously none of yall's business. I have known them both for years. Just because she is one of the few teachers that doesn't pick "favorite," doesn't mean you have to go making shit up. I got out of this town for a reason, it's full of idiots.
yes

Cheyenne, OK

#16 Dec 15, 2013
PeopleNeedLives wrote:
Karen Creach would never just single out one child. Bull Dog Creach, wow you are pathetic. I don't see you doing her job any better seeing as you are parent that is acting very immature about the situation. What the hell has this town come to where we have to post crap talking about teachers that are trying to make a living just like you. How she handles her son is obviously none of yall's business. I have known them both for years. Just because she is one of the few teachers that doesn't pick "favorite," doesn't mean you have to go making shit up. I got out of this town for a reason, it's full of idiots.
Couldn't have said it better! She's a great teacher! Pick on someone else!
Elisha Trissell Fisher

United States

#17 Jul 17, 2014
She's an angel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheyenne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do people hate the oilfield? (Jun '12) 19 min Twisted54 350
Lisa Hunter 1 hr Debbie C 12
Loralee Archer-Richardson-Carter-Benkley-Morris 3 hr wow 8
kyle 3 hr hm 5
darth vapor 9 hr Coach 8
big booty 16 hr I want 4
Billy Sims 18 hr Just saying 16
More from around the web

Cheyenne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]