To the big fat rude bitch that works at ECPD

Posted in the Cheyenne Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fatty Hater

Harrah, OK

#1 May 2, 2013
Who is this big tub of lard? She has no people skills whatsoever and walks around shouting obscenities at people with no remorse. I'm sorry, but even though you work at the police department, some sort of social skills should be required. You can't just go around swearing and belittling people because you're fat and your husband won't f**k you. If she spent as much time running on the treadmill as she spent running her mouth, maybe she could lose about 200 pounds. Elk City needs to do themselves a favor and fire this blimp. You would think that somebody working at the police department would have some level of professionalism. She screams and throws tantrums like an obese toddler who was told they can't eat the entire package of Oreos. Lose some weight you heffer. Then maybe your husband will actually want to see you naked and you will actually get laid and be less miserable.
Obey the law

Waurika, OK

#2 May 2, 2013
Fatty Hater wrote:
Who is this big tub of lard? She has no people skills whatsoever and walks around shouting obscenities at people with no remorse. I'm sorry, but even though you work at the police department, some sort of social skills should be required. You can't just go around swearing and belittling people because you're fat and your husband won't f**k you. If she spent as much time running on the treadmill as she spent running her mouth, maybe she could lose about 200 pounds. Elk City needs to do themselves a favor and fire this blimp. You would think that somebody working at the police department would have some level of professionalism. She screams and throws tantrums like an obese toddler who was told they can't eat the entire package of Oreos. Lose some weight you heffer. Then maybe your husband will actually want to see you naked and you will actually get laid and be less miserable.
Obey the law and you won't be forced to endure what is probably the side affects of a very stressful job. Folks tend to get cranky after years of dealing with the public.
oh snap

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 May 2, 2013
She answers a phone not a lot of calls in elk
Fame

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 May 2, 2013
oh snap wrote:
She answers a phone not a lot of calls in elk
Your obviously clueless to the crime that is committed daily in this town. Those ladies you speak so badly of will be your lifeline when your family is hurt,scared,or dying. Learn to have some respect for the woman that will keep you safe.
bandit

Elk City, OK

#5 May 2, 2013
That might be true if they actually sent cops when they were necessary.
Bjb

Dallas, TX

#6 May 2, 2013
bandit wrote:
That might be true if they actually sent cops when they were necessary.
No doubt! Just go check out Jessica Nunez's post about how well they helped her out, and showed up!
Delbert McFarland

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 May 2, 2013
Fatty Hater wrote:
Thats Marla and shes a real bitch.Fat lazy slobs always stirring shit up.
gasser

Elk City, OK

#9 May 2, 2013
obey the law and you wont deal. call for help and be nice you will see.
Jimmy Joe

United States

#11 May 3, 2013
Fatty Hater wrote:
Simple - pull your shit up in Roger Mills and deal with Joe. Problem solved!
haha

Elk City, OK

#12 May 3, 2013
Bjb wrote:
<quoted text>No doubt! Just go check out Jessica Nunez's post about how well they helped her out, and showed up!
Might feel bad for her if she wasn't such a nasty skank Lmfao
Blue bottoms

United States

#13 May 5, 2013
Or if her story even sounded remotely close to bein true!!!! I mainly!!!!!!
Blue bottoms

United States

#14 May 5, 2013
Sounds like her skanky sis is preg again. And by a man that lets his woman get choked out and a brick thrown at her head while he got pushed down. Sounds like she's got a really big pussy of a boyfriend if he couldn't even defend his girlfriend in all this made up fake fairy land drama.
Big Nasty

United States

#15 May 5, 2013
Fame wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obviously clueless to the crime that is committed daily in this town. Those ladies you speak so badly of will be your lifeline when your family is hurt,scared,or dying. Learn to have some respect for the woman that will keep you safe.
Respect is earned. That's the problem with several of Elk City's finest. Have badge, have attitude. They probably wouldn't be so stressed if the served the public (which is what they are hired for) with the same attitude they would like to be given.
Fishy snickers

Elk City, OK

#16 May 5, 2013
Big Nasty wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect is earned. That's the problem with several of Elk City's finest. Have badge, have attitude. They probably wouldn't be so stressed if the served the public (which is what they are hired for) with the same attitude they would like to be given.
I ate 2 fish taco's for lunch and now my feet smell like fish
Biggin'

Clinton, OK

#17 May 5, 2013
Yes she is very rude... Went in to pay a ticket and she was extremely angry when I handed her a 100 dollar bill for the 99 dollar ticket because she did not want to have to give me change. I could of cared less about the dollar.
Fame

Grand Prairie, TX

#18 May 5, 2013
[QUOTE who="Biggin'"]Yes she is very rude... Went in to pay a ticket and she was extremely angry when I handed her a 100 dollar bill for the 99 dollar ticket because she did not want to have to give me change. I could of cared less about the dollar.[/QUOTE]

Hahahahaha you don't pay her for a ticket, you pay the court clerk for that. Genius in action
Biggin'

Euless, TX

#19 May 6, 2013
@Fame actually smart ass, you can pay the women behind the counter now.
Fame

Grand Prairie, TX

#20 May 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="Biggin'"]@Fame actually smart ass, you can pay the women behind the counter now.[/QUOTE]

Actually genius if your paying a ticket you pay the court clerk and if your getting someone out of jail you can pay the dispatcher. Know your information before you open your mouth.
KnowsItAll

Oklahoma City, OK

#21 May 6, 2013
Sorry Fame, but when the court clerk is not available it is not unusual for the dispatchers to handle the tickets. In fact if the court clerk is out for a while usually one of the dispatchers will fill in.
True

Vici, OK

#22 May 6, 2013
KnowsItAll wrote:
Sorry Fame, but when the court clerk is not available it is not unusual for the dispatchers to handle the tickets. In fact if the court clerk is out for a while usually one of the dispatchers will fill in.
Sorry Fame, knowsitall is right. And yes she is one of the rudest douchebags in elk city, even to people who aren't being arrested.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheyenne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laura Matney and family scam Company 31 min Juan Carlos 298
in search of doc 2 hr ha 5
Incident by the City Manager 3 hr otnot 34
Hey Elk City Daily News Do a REAL Story 3 hr Juan Carlos 75
School Sales Tax & Property Tax Voting (VOTE NOW) 5 hr Wait 176
Oilfield jobs 7 hr SNAKE IN THE GRASS 40
what has doc melvin robison done to your loved ... 14 hr Donald 4
Cheyenne Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web