First Prev
of 3
Next Last
beautiful

Elk City, OK

#1 May 21, 2013
I swear just about everyday I always get some kind of dirty looks from girls. I know Im pretty but im not conceded so damn I don't want your boyfriend its not my fault they look. have my confidence in yourself I have my own family if only you really knew. And besides if I wanted your man I could have him.....anybody anybody???
really

Haskell, OK

#3 May 21, 2013
Ya you don't sound conceded at all. Dumb bitch. Your probably fugly too.
really

Haskell, OK

#4 May 21, 2013
Men look cause some shit you can't help but stare at and laugh.
beautiful

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 May 21, 2013
trust me they arent laughing. and im not ugly just got confidence in myself. ever heard of it idiot and dumb bitch is that the best you can come up with..haha silly littleboys
beautiful

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 May 21, 2013
beautiful wrote:
trust me they arent laughing. and im not ugly just got confidence in myself. ever heard of it idiot and dumb bitch is that the best you can come up with..haha silly littleboys
really you dont even know me or what I look like and your gona insult me like that. and besides this was directed at all the crazy psycho bitches who just hate on other women. but if the shoe fits wear it lol. have a good day :)
Wow

Elk City, OK

#7 May 22, 2013
Lol. "directed at all the crazy psycho bitches who just hate on other women."

That shoe fits nicely, doesn't it?
keephatinlol

Elk City, OK

#8 May 22, 2013
Wow wrote:
Lol. "directed at all the crazy psycho bitches who just hate on other women."
That shoe fits nicely, doesn't it?
Just saying damn I get dirty looks all the time. And im like wtf did I do. just jealousy I guess I don't hate on no one if your nice to me Ill be nice to you. period. good bye and good day.
keephatinlol

Elk City, OK

#9 May 22, 2013
really wrote:
Ya you don't sound conceded at all. Dumb bitch. Your probably fugly too.
how was that conceded and really "dumb bitch" and "fugly" you don't even know me or what I look like. Do you feel all big and bad now since you got that out of your system. lol
Meeee toooo

Euless, TX

#11 May 22, 2013
Girl me 2!!! I can walk n somewhere & just because i walk with ny head up high & the confidence my mom gave me i get the dirtiest go 2 hell looks. Like i have my own man thank u maybe they need 2 b looking @ their men cus it obvious they r the ones unhappy with what they have. Women can be mean & jealous girl just keep being the beautiful u & smile n their faces nothing gets 2 them worse then being beautiful & smiling when theyre giving shitty looks!!! Pretty girl rock!!!:-)
meh

Tulsa, OK

#12 May 22, 2013
People need to get over themselves. I am married, and if my husband looks at another woman, who cares he is coming home with me. I have confidence in myself and in my husband.. I am not going to lie, i get quite a laugh when another woman thinks she has a shot at him! true love like that isn't about jealousy, it's about trust.
really

Haskell, OK

#13 May 22, 2013
meh wrote:
People need to get over themselves. I am married, and if my husband looks at another woman, who cares he is coming home with me. I have confidence in myself and in my husband.. I am not going to lie, i get quite a laugh when another woman thinks she has a shot at him! true love like that isn't about jealousy, it's about trust.
Now that's a real women's opinion.
beautiful

Elk City, OK

#14 May 22, 2013
Meeee toooo wrote:
Girl me 2!!! I can walk n somewhere & just because i walk with ny head up high & the confidence my mom gave me i get the dirtiest go 2 hell looks. Like i have my own man thank u maybe they need 2 b looking @ their men cus it obvious they r the ones unhappy with what they have. Women can be mean & jealous girl just keep being the beautiful u & smile n their faces nothing gets 2 them worse then being beautiful & smiling when theyre giving shitty looks!!! Pretty girl rock!!!:-)
Thank you I posted this cus I was bored and the first thing I get is guys saying im a dumb bitch and fugly lol. That's guys for ya I was directed it to the girls who act like that. But the thing is Im not conceded I have two kids, work at fast food, I never get my nails done or have time to do my hair most of the time. its just funny whos quick to judge. have a good day.
beautiful

Elk City, OK

#15 May 22, 2013
meh wrote:
first off I never said I wanted any guy Im in a committed relationship, and Im a working mother with two kids I just hate that some women are just mean a hateful cus that's just how women are. but ok twist my words its fine figures lol
Delberta McFarland

New York, NY

#16 May 22, 2013
Delbert McFarland wrote:
Okay I looked at you but just because I smelled something!! Woooo douche that cunt out hoe
Ya what delbert said douch em out ladies, your stink is causing global warming to rise!!!
meh

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 May 22, 2013
beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>first off I never said I wanted any guy Im in a committed relationship, and Im a working mother with two kids I just hate that some women are just mean a hateful cus that's just how women are. but ok twist my words its fine figures lol
I wasn't talking about you exactly. I meant women in general. Besides if you are in a committed relationship why do you care if other women are jealous or give you dirty looks.? Girl take it as a compliment. It's a reflection on them and their insecurities. If you are just out doing your thing and taking care of your man and your family, piss on what anyone else thinks. Don't let the insecurities of other people affect you as a person.
yow

Round Rock, TX

#18 May 22, 2013
lets see some pictures and I'll be the judge or we might send it to a well hung jury.
guilty until proven innocent - Judge Judy
beautiful

Elk City, OK

#19 May 22, 2013
meh wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't talking about you exactly. I meant women in general. Besides if you are in a committed relationship why do you care if other women are jealous or give you dirty looks.? Girl take it as a compliment. It's a reflection on them and their insecurities. If you are just out doing your thing and taking care of your man and your family, piss on what anyone else thinks. Don't let the insecurities of other people affect you as a person.
It don't affect me I was just bored. but honestly its just annoying thanks tho.
beautiful

Elk City, OK

#20 May 22, 2013
yow wrote:
lets see some pictures and I'll be the judge or we might send it to a well hung jury.
guilty until proven innocent - Judge Judy
I would if I could. but honestly I don't want to post my pic up here. But ill describe myself a bit. Im Hispanic, 5'3, 120-125lbs light brown hair light skin, and hazel eyes. do you see where im coming from now.
really

United States

#21 May 22, 2013
beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>I would if I could. but honestly I don't want to post my pic up here. But ill describe myself a bit. Im Hispanic, 5'3, 120-125lbs light brown hair light skin, and hazel eyes. do you see where im coming from now.
Ya lol your a short Hispanic. I'm sure Everyman wants you. Lmao I hope you fall off your high horse and it hurts.
yow

Round Rock, TX

#22 May 22, 2013
beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>I would if I could. but honestly I don't want to post my pic up here. But ill describe myself a bit. Im Hispanic, 5'3, 120-125lbs light brown hair light skin, and hazel eyes. do you see where im coming from now.
I sure do, I live in Austin visit S.A. often and I love senoritas.
They are the most attractive to me. I was just kidding about the picture, I would not put it on here either. Hazel eyes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheyenne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ruthless members of two families run this town 15 min Yep 12
a mother who beats children with coat hanger (Feb '13) 1 hr well 38
Brendan denney 4 hr Wonderer 1
splash pad park behind homeland 7 hr Scout Leader 48
who iz trevor ham 8 hr Juan Carlos 7
Shay Smith?? 8 hr Gwen 7
Last Day of School for Erick Mon angela 1
More from around the web

Cheyenne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE