Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

Why do the people who own the group delete certain posts? Is it a control thing? Do they get paid to have the group?
OMG

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
Why do the people who own the group delete certain posts? Is it a control thing? Do they get paid to have the group?
It isn't a control thing. Just like other groups they have some rules. If the rules aren't followed posts get deleted. All they ask is for ppl to follow the rules.
truth is

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

Because they're control freak drama lovers. It's funny how they have all these rules about respect and behavior but they don't follow the rules themselves.
Liz

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

I think it's messed up because you can't post that you can get something from Walmart, Amazon, or eBay without them deleting it. I know they have like 5,000 or more people on the group but when someone is looking for something & out of them 5,000 people no one has it and your trying to help them out. Why would they delete a post over that. It's not like their making money off the group.
agree

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Liz wrote:
I think it's messed up because you can't post that you can get something from Walmart, Amazon, or eBay without them deleting it. I know they have like 5,000 or more people on the group but when someone is looking for something & out of them 5,000 people no one has it and your trying to help them out. Why would they delete a post over that. It's not like their making money off the group.
I also seen his post about the amazon, craigslist, and eBay. He said I have seen a lot of posts on here where people are looking for a certain item and people are directing them to eBay or amazon etc.....and we have 6,000 awesome members where you can buy sell and trade locally Really? Dude? Who cares? He even said that's his rant for the day.
I remember a while back someone posted a flat screen tv and he posted a walmart link showing you could get it for cheaper he was advertising for walmart but yet he wants to rant when someone suggests eBay or amazon.
Sounds Like a hypocrite to me.
They have so much unnecessary drama on that page.
They def have control issues.
I wish someone would open a buy sell trade group for used items only because this site is now flooded with advertisement.
Ray of sunshine

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

how do they not respect the rules themselves??? GIVE AN EXAMPLE>>>
yyyymeee

Clinton, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

It's always about them they can be rude crude gripe about there poor son but uou do Katy bar the damn door! What you call ttoublemakers
Ray of sunshine

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

that still aint an example...and further more I think you should actually get to know them before bashing them all over the place.and I know if it were your son they'd listein and try to help you. I think this is all a bunch of jealousy. and noone actually knows what they are talking about.why is so hard to follow rules? how would you like someone talking about your poor child in the manor you are? do you even know the situation? were you there? then why judge? that always amazes me, people being so selfish and self centered they cant see beyond thier own little life, to reach out a caring hand for others..because, it is not them going through it.
agree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

Ray of sunshine wrote:
that still aint an example...and further more I think you should actually get to know them before bashing them all over the place.and I know if it were your son they'd listein and try to help you. I think this is all a bunch of jealousy. and noone actually knows what they are talking about.why is so hard to follow rules? how would you like someone talking about your poor child in the manor you are? do you even know the situation? were you there? then why judge? that always amazes me, people being so selfish and self centered they cant see beyond thier own little life, to reach out a caring hand for others..because, it is not them going through it.
Sweetie, no one is bashing them, their simply stating facts. Their constantly starting drama themselves and they come up with some ridiculous rules.

Here's a prime example a certain lady is looking for an antique item no one comments they have one for sale so someone says hey check eBay their only saying it to be nice. Another person says my son wants a sheep wallet for his birthday let's be honest not very many individuals are going to have sheep wallets laying around their house so someone posts a link from amazon showing her she can purchase one on that site.
Guess what? They want to rant about people directing them to eBay, amazon, or craigslist why? It's just people doing nice gestures for other people.
Why do they care if people say check eBay or amazon? How is that breaking the rules? I guess they want to add to the rules as they go.
imo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

I think that group is getting ridiculous. I used to look at it and buy and or sell on there alot but the owners of it have made it a drama filled forum instead. I understand if people break the rules. Delete them and move on. But people whom are attracted to drama feed off of it. It's like throeing fuel on a fire, there is no need to keep it going. It seems like any time I look on there anymore all I see is post from him or his wife griping about people griping about them. And now they even started posting pictures??? Seriously, If you look at any other respectful pages the owners actually peridically ask people for there opions on how to improve the site and they actually listen. Not delete people who dont agree.

No they do not get paid for thier site - If it was an actual buisness they would have went in the hole with it by now. 6 months from now people wont even remember them and this is sad because it really could have been a great site but the way they handled it is really ruining it for everyone.
Adolph Oliver

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

I get sick of all the posts about weight loss crap and Advocare crap. That's what I get sick of. Also no "make offer" posts. That's a bunch of bull chit.
Liz

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Adolph Oliver wrote:
I get sick of all the posts about weight loss crap and Advocare crap. That's what I get sick of. Also no "make offer" posts. That's a bunch of bull chit.
agreed! I don't see the harm in someone putting obo. Like putting how much the want & then saying obo. That's saying you might take their offer.
Kimberly

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Go ahead and bash us...Its all good..the pictures I do to cheer folks up, and it aint something I have just started......sorry it offends you... in fact I hardly go on there...As for the in 6 mths thang...yeah, they said that 6 mths ago..and still we are the largest group...We have asked what would make the site better..No our fault people don't read the post...I am not sorry for one thing I have done or said...I was defending my family or someone else...If that makes me this evil bad person than so be it...I really don't care what anyone thinks of me...I am tired of all the whinning and complaining about a free service... None of you understand what we deal with...Like I said we done it to help people out, ya know so they could maybe make ends meet...Well, I guess this makes us just evil and hateful...what have you done to help others? and you all can stop talking about my kids...they have nothing to do with this...yes we posted what was going on with our son, to get some feed back maybe an ideal of what others would do...geezzzz that was us asking for your opinions...if you dont like the group leave it...I really dont know what else to do or say for anyone...but thanks for putting us on topix, our group gre because of it...=) Have a blessed day...
Amy

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

OK PEOPLE. YOU CAN SAY A PRICE AND THEN PUT OBO THEY JUST DON'T WANT YOU TO SAY "MAKE AN OFFER" BECAUSE WHEN PEOPLE PUT A PRICE MOST PEOPLE THAT I HAVE SEEN SAYS NO I WAS LOOKIN FOR MORE OR THAT'S TO LOW. THAT'S WHY ITS EASIER TO PUT A PRICE AND THEN OBO THAT WAY PEOPLE KNOW WHAT AMOUNT YOU WANT FOR AN ITEM BUT WILL NEGOTIATE A PRICE FOR LOWER!!! AND IT'S THEIR SITE AND IF PEOPLE WOULD JUST FOLLOW THE RULES THE FIRST TIME THEY DON'T HAVE TO KEEP REPEATING THEIRSELVES.
Kimberly

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Amy wrote:
OK PEOPLE. YOU CAN SAY A PRICE AND THEN PUT OBO THEY JUST DON'T WANT YOU TO SAY "MAKE AN OFFER" BECAUSE WHEN PEOPLE PUT A PRICE MOST PEOPLE THAT I HAVE SEEN SAYS NO I WAS LOOKIN FOR MORE OR THAT'S TO LOW. THAT'S WHY ITS EASIER TO PUT A PRICE AND THEN OBO THAT WAY PEOPLE KNOW WHAT AMOUNT YOU WANT FOR AN ITEM BUT WILL NEGOTIATE A PRICE FOR LOWER!!! AND IT'S THEIR SITE AND IF PEOPLE WOULD JUST FOLLOW THE RULES THE FIRST TIME THEY DON'T HAVE TO KEEP REPEATING THEIRSELVES.
Thank you Amy...You my friend GET IT!!!!=)
LegalorNot

Clinton, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

The weight loss crap is a SCAM. It's been proven as a SCAM. If any of you fall for it, you deserve to be ripped off. The diet is what loses the weight, not some cheap shortcut. A proper diet with a good workout plan is ALL you need. Here is just a few reason why NOT to fall for it:

Many nutritional products that compete with the other well-known brands like Herbalife or other popular energy drinks that are cheaper

Corporate website is difficult to search and learn about their products. ITís more marketing than educational.

Advocare's marketing strategy is to target Friends and Family... this has to be the biggest turn off. This strategy is the primary cause for high attrition rates and the bad rap that all MLMs have now

No big ticket items, thus you need 50 new targeted leads per day to generate real income

Less than 3% ever earn enough money to work Advocare fulltime

"I remember a while back someone posted a flat screen tv and he posted a walmart link showing you could get it for cheaper he was advertising for walmart but yet he wants to rant when someone suggests eBay or amazon."

This too^

Idiots.

Since: Dec 11

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Kimberly wrote:
Go ahead and bash us...Its all good..the pictures I do to cheer folks up, and it aint something I have just started......sorry it offends you... in fact I hardly go on there...As for the in 6 mths thang...yeah, they said that 6 mths ago..and still we are the largest group...We have asked what would make the site better..No our fault people don't read the post...I am not sorry for one thing I have done or said...I was defending my family or someone else...If that makes me this evil bad person than so be it...I really don't care what anyone thinks of me...I am tired of all the whinning and complaining about a free service... None of you understand what we deal with...Like I said we done it to help people out, ya know so they could maybe make ends meet...Well, I guess this makes us just evil and hateful...what have you done to help others? and you all can stop talking about my kids...they have nothing to do with this...yes we posted what was going on with our son, to get some feed back maybe an ideal of what others would do...geezzzz that was us asking for your opinions...if you dont like the group leave it...I really dont know what else to do or say for anyone...but thanks for putting us on topix, our group gre because of it...=) Have a blessed day...
I'm interested in this group but can't seem to find it. Post a link please.
OMG

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Kimberly wrote:
I love your pictures!!! There have been days I'm upset and then you make a post that is just right for the situation and it makes things better. Thank you!!
Kimberly

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Twisted54 wrote:
<quoted text>
do you just want to see the drama? lol
Kimberly

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Twisted54 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.facebook.com/groups /BuySellTradeWestOklahoma/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of1,075
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cheyenne Discussions

Search the Cheyenne Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 17 min TAMARA 71,071
Ambers baby looks just like her x 26 min Amber 5
laura matney 1 hr Ray 699
Kelbie 1 hr Elk city 10
Brian sapp 1 hr Friend 1
Sayre PD 3 hr idk 53
This 6 hr MKE 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cheyenne Jobs

•••