our lovely emt's
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rick Oshay

Bartlesville, OK

#21 Jun 7, 2012
mmmd wrote:
dang, ive been looking at a house there, thought it might be a nice small place to retireto...maybe not?
No gorcery store, clannish, ignorant people, a city ran by the employees and not the taxpayers and you want to live here? No where to shop, nothing to do, an annual "festival" that is set up and taken down in 24 hours, yeah, this is a great place to live. I'm just happy to be out of town a lot when I work.
Oh God

Wichita, KS

#22 Jun 7, 2012
mmmd wrote:
dang, ive been looking at a house there, thought it might be a nice small place to retireto...maybe not?
It's a great place to retire if you hope to die early.
the man

United States

#23 Jun 8, 2012
Wasnt concerned about what her was getting.. it is that you should be sucking more dicks to get your lawsuit on.. doubt his wages and your sad attempts at sueing people could afford an actual suit against an innocent service. fake skanks are cool.
allyson

Coffeyville, KS

#24 Jun 15, 2012
quicky wrote:
Maybe Mrs. Toth could get on the same diet. Damn.
Seriously? Amber and Travis help out the community as much, or more than anybody else here. They sacrifice their time and money to help anybody who needs to be helped. So, everybody who complains about all the people who volunteer their own time needs to think what Caney would be like if we didn't have them at all. Don't take these things for granted.
dana

United States

#25 Jun 21, 2012
In my opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Did'nt I see you guys at the lake on the same day you say this happened? If your husband was so bad, why did'nt you take him to the hospital instead of bringing him back to Caney to call an ambulance???/ Was this a situation where you ran out "pain pills" because of to much partying at the lake??
By the way, are you the same person that lives across from the grade school that flips off children and parents for parking in front of your house during school functions? Did the police have to come and confront you about that? Is that why you are so bitter?
You calling your lawyer is nothing new either, is'nt that how you make your living? Suing people is not a career or occupation!!!
if it is any of your business, yes we were at the lake. but because Ryan was hurting bad sunday night we pulled out of the campsite at about 8 am on monday morning. he didnt go down bad til monday night. plus he didnt want to go to er then. by tuesday morning he was ready to go. so i am glad you saw us there. i am even happier that you didnt stop by our site. we did have fun til he went down. so again, if you are so concerned about Ryan, great.
smfh

Coffeyville, KS

#26 Jun 21, 2012
mmmd wrote:
it is! these people have nothing better to do. if they hate the things and people in this town they just need to move. everyone else would be happier.
Absolute disgrace

United States

#27 Jun 21, 2012
You created this thread about your personal life and then told someone it was none of their business?!? Hahahahahahaha nice, very nice.
Just my opinion

United States

#28 Jun 22, 2012
the standard response time is supposed to be 8 mins in the city and 12 in the county. The "EMS" for Caney has a 5 min response time to get to the P.D. and get the Ambulance rolling. As for getting the cot inside the house the end where the head goes can be folded down to allow for tight areas. I do not know why they didnt help your husband get to the cot but i can't pass judgement as i wasn't there. I do know the Caney Ambulance is run by the Police Department and thus is not a volunteer service. To make your complaint Contact the kansas Board of Emergency Services in Topeka
Absolute disgrace

United States

#29 Jun 22, 2012
Trust me, this "complaint" is going no further than topix
Pulling for Caney

Overland Park, KS

#30 Jun 23, 2012
Lol wrote:
U dumb bitch, if you're an emt pro then why didn't u use the 25the minutes to help him crawl to the car and take his ass to the hospital. Hell maybe you would've had five minutes to turn spellcheck on for your computer or phone. Seriously. Learn to type .
Classic! Someone suggesting spell check usage and being too lazy to spell out the word "you" and hitting the space once in a while. Oh geesh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chetopa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Too many hoes in town Aug 9 Guy 1
Tree trimmer (Jun '11) Jul '17 bullpup2 17
Bryon Sanchez Jul '17 Looking 4 a Divorce 1
Drew Carey gay (Dec '12) Jul '17 Patty cake 31
hottest chicks (Jul '09) Jun '17 Mindy Rush 30
Sean price Jr murder? (Jan '15) Jun '17 Krystin King 3
Good reliable contractir May '17 sunflower_lori 2

Chetopa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance