Sheriff: Rice Lake woman jumps out of boyfriend's truck, is run...

A Rice Lake woman was critically hurt after she jumped out of her boyfriend's truck and was run over Sunday night, the Barron County sheriff's department said today. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Thunderchicken

Holmen, WI

#21 Dec 7, 2008
Sounds to me that their are a lot of immature creeps who have not lived long enough to expearience life. People do stupid things and do so for all kinds of reasons. It doesn't take being over 30 to make a woman a bag. It only takes an attitude such as was displayed by the little snot nosed tramp who thinks she is so mature. Someday she might even reach puberty and have a real life. As for being Wisconsin, God knows Minnesotan's only have the Twin Cities to look at for being wierd. Think of Al Franken and Hamblin College. EEEEWWWW!
jasper

Wausau, WI

#22 Dec 8, 2008
YES HE WILL BE CHARGED AND IN THIS CITY AND COUNTY THEY WILL FIND SOMETHING TO CHARGE HER WITH ALSO IM SURE SHE WILL GET A NOT WEARING A SEAT BELT VIOLATION.
ANYONE WHO MOVES OR LIVES IN THIS COUNTY WILL BE CHARGED FOR SOMETHING.
WISCONSIN'S GOAL IS TO PUT AS MANY PEOPLE AS THEY CAN IN JAIL AND ON PROBATION AS FAST AS THEY CAN.
Buttomfly

Madison, WI

#23 Dec 8, 2008
jasper wrote:
YES HE WILL BE CHARGED AND IN THIS CITY AND COUNTY THEY WILL FIND SOMETHING TO CHARGE HER WITH ALSO IM SURE SHE WILL GET A NOT WEARING A SEAT BELT VIOLATION.
ANYONE WHO MOVES OR LIVES IN THIS COUNTY WILL BE CHARGED FOR SOMETHING.
WISCONSIN'S GOAL IS TO PUT AS MANY PEOPLE AS THEY CAN IN JAIL AND ON PROBATION AS FAST AS THEY CAN.
That's not just in WI. Try Hennepin County in MN. They give minimal sentences for severe crimes just to get them of probation for 10 years. Then they can pull the chain and drag them back into the system anytime. It's a revenue driven system. Why a rush to throw felony counts around? Plenty of felons around who have never spent a day in prison or even jail for that matter. Felons can't vote while on probation or own guns ever, what does that tell you?
JakChik

Saint Paul, MN

#24 Dec 9, 2008
Thunderchicken wrote:
Sounds to me that their are a lot of immature creeps who have not lived long enough to expearience life. People do stupid things and do so for all kinds of reasons. It doesn't take being over 30 to make a woman a bag.
Maybe your name is really ThunderBag? HAR HAR HAR!
Grizzly Adams

Chanhassen, MN

#25 Dec 9, 2008
Thunderchicken wrote:
Sounds to me that their are a lot of immature creeps who have not lived long enough to expearience life. People do stupid things and do so for all kinds of reasons. It doesn't take being over 30 to make a woman a bag. It only takes an attitude such as was displayed by the little snot nosed tramp who thinks she is so mature. Someday she might even reach puberty and have a real life. As for being Wisconsin, God knows Minnesotan's only have the Twin Cities to look at for being wierd. Think of Al Franken and Hamblin College. EEEEWWWW!
What's the matter, ThunderThighs? Did somebody hit too close to home? I'll bet you're pne of the old, gross hose bags Ewwww was talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chetek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Feb 18 Zipps Master 17
Delete my number Jan '15 Kaitlyn brimblecom 1
Wardens ask for help on illegal dumps (Nov '12) Nov '14 XST 2
housing Nov '14 John 1
Review: Olsen & Son Drug Store (Aug '14) Oct '14 jydg 2
Carfax Coupon Code 2011 (Apr '11) Sep '14 Karl 4
Teen Arrested Following Wis. Bank Robbery (Jul '14) Jul '14 S knoll 1
Chetek Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chetek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance