Safety net hospitals strained by reform

Safety net hospitals strained by reform

There are 1 comment on the The Boston Globe story from Mar 19, 2008, titled Safety net hospitals strained by reform. In it, The Boston Globe reports that:

“We are looking at the financial status of these institutions to understand what the impact is”

The state's hospitals that care for lower-income urban residents said they have been hard hit by the ongoing transition that is a central component of the state's healthcare reform law. via The Boston Globe

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Boston Globe.

“lived here 30 yrs”

Since: Oct 07

somevrille

#1 Mar 19, 2008
sounds like healthcare for everyone alot of people for some reason dont want it doesnt seem to be workig very well the system they were using before seemed to work pretty good and all poor people were covered with the free care pool i think it was a big mistake

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chestnut-Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Brookline 10 min VictorOrians 1
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Dedham 21 min VictorOrians 1
News Immigrants wary of Trump's words (Sep '16) 34 min loretta 3
News Borderline Personality Disorder--as Scientific ... (Sep '16) 5 hr HumanSpirit 5
News Massachusetts Democrats waging resistance to Pr... 22 hr davy 63
News Trump's immigration crackdown sparks East Bosto... Mon In the future 42
Racist Disgusting Boston (do not visit here) Mon BOSTON IS RACIST 10

Chestnut-Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chestnut-Hill Mortgages