Grendell upset by GOP criticism | The...

Grendell upset by GOP criticism | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 5 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Dec 16, 2010, titled Grendell upset by GOP criticism | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Sen. Tim Grendell and his state partya s top leader traded caustic jabs this week after the Republican State Central and Executive Committee condemned Grendella s decision to remain in the Ohio Senate rather than take the House seat to which he was elected.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

The Truth

Waterville, OH

#1 Dec 16, 2010
You've got to give Sen. Grendell credit. He did something no one else has ever done in Ohio politics and 99% of people would never consider:
Run for an office -- win the election -- and keep the SAME office you were in when you ran for something else. Its one thing to be appointed to something or run for office in mid-term for something, but to ask for votes of the people and then say NO is incredible. History has been made!
Conservatives Lie

Columbus, OH

#2 Dec 16, 2010
Hubris, arrogance and an inflated sense of self-worth. This is not news...it is the face of Ohio Republican leadership. Yawn...
Northwest Sider

Dublin, OH

#3 Dec 16, 2010
The establishments of both parties tick me off, but Grendell is a complete idiot.

You run for an office and the voters elect you. People gave you money and helped to get you elected. Then you give them a middle finger and tell them I don't want the job. Classy.
Wolf guy

United States

#4 Dec 16, 2010
Man isn't Karma a beautiful thing? The whiny speck of a man railroads Collins-Taylor, refuses to allow witnesses to testify, storms out of his own hearing when he can't get his way And now is complaining about his treatment? You can't make this crap up !!
Family values

Columbus, OH

#5 Dec 16, 2010
So he doesn't get that running for two office so he can habd pick his wife to hold one for him might be unethical?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christina Melaragno, westlake drug theif (Oct '14) Feb '17 Theo 45
chesterlnd ohio help put trump in white house (Nov '16) Nov '16 CITIZEN J 2
who voted for donald trump in chesterland ohio (Nov '16) Nov '16 Citizen J 1
News Yours Truly employee says co-worker took pictur... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Wondering 2
News Willoughby police officer involved in shooting ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Prior resident 1
News Man charged in triple shooting at Cleveland gas... (Oct '16) Oct '16 FedUp 1
News Bow hunting cruel, women say (Oct '06) Jun '15 zimmz 29

Chesterland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesterland Mortgages