Grendell upset by GOP criticism | The Columbus Dispatch

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

Sen. Tim Grendell and his state partya s top leader traded caustic jabs this week after the Republican State Central and Executive Committee condemned Grendella s decision to remain in the Ohio Senate rather than take the House seat to which he was elected.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Dec 16, 2010
The Truth

Bowling Green, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2010

Judged:

You've got to give Sen. Grendell credit. He did something no one else has ever done in Ohio politics and 99% of people would never consider:
Run for an office -- win the election -- and keep the SAME office you were in when you ran for something else. Its one thing to be appointed to something or run for office in mid-term for something, but to ask for votes of the people and then say NO is incredible. History has been made!
Conservatives Lie

Powell, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2010

Hubris, arrogance and an inflated sense of self-worth. This is not news...it is the face of Ohio Republican leadership. Yawn...
Northwest Sider

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2010

Judged:

The establishments of both parties tick me off, but Grendell is a complete idiot.

You run for an office and the voters elect you. People gave you money and helped to get you elected. Then you give them a middle finger and tell them I don't want the job. Classy.
Wolf guy

Flushing, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2010

Man isn't Karma a beautiful thing? The whiny speck of a man railroads Collins-Taylor, refuses to allow witnesses to testify, storms out of his own hearing when he can't get his way And now is complaining about his treatment? You can't make this crap up !!
Family values

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2010

So he doesn't get that running for two office so he can habd pick his wife to hold one for him might be unethical?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesterland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Canton 30,207
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed Marvin Levels 188
Stove need fixed Aug 12 sue 2
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
Willowick man is charged in murder (Jan '06) Jul 30 Gimme a break Mike 49
A free pass for a drunk cop? Jul 27 Ledgie 1
Gregg Dumendic (Apr '13) Jul 25 Town Crier 3

Search the Chesterland Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Chesterland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chesterland People Search