Richmond prosecutor warns of MS-13 gang activity in area

Feb 3, 2012 Full story: GoDanRiver.com 18

An emerging presence in the Richmond area of MS-13, a notoriously violent national street gang, is raising concern among law enforcement officials as they investigate several violent incidents, including a stabbing in Richmond.

Full Story

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#1 Feb 3, 2012
Excellent article. Sadly, the local media has yet to write anything this detailed.

MS13's goal is to be the biggest and strongest "latino" gang in the area.

Law Enforcement agencies have been sending out warnings for years now, but the media has ignored them and not informed the public.

Violence including murder is their normal method to take control.

The public needs to be informed.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#2 Feb 3, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
Excellent article. Sadly, the local media has yet to write anything this detailed.
MS13's goal is to be the biggest and strongest "latino" gang in the area.
Law Enforcement agencies have been sending out warnings for years now, but the media has ignored them and not informed the public.
Violence including murder is their normal method to take control.
The public needs to be informed.
You're safe for now, they won't take ove Chesterfield until after the elections. They love stupid and ignorant suburbanites.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#3 Feb 3, 2012
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You're safe for now, they won't take ove Chesterfield until after the elections. They love stupid and ignorant suburbanites.
They are part of the reason you were evicted at Gilpin Court nothead.

Your buddy Dumbocraps are sucking up to them every chance they get.
Illya Solo

Princeton, WV

#4 Feb 3, 2012
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You're safe for now, they won't take ove Chesterfield until after the elections. They love stupid and ignorant suburbanites.
So are you worried about what your "significant other" will do?
I mean your "sig o" was dumb enough to choose you.
I know

Richmond, VA

#5 Feb 3, 2012
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You're safe for now, they won't take ove Chesterfield until after the elections. They love stupid and ignorant suburbanites.
Hey Chubs, you ARE a stupid and ignorant suburbanite! Lexington Commons HARDLY constitutes "inner city"....dumbass.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#6 Feb 3, 2012
MS-13 members are just the ones the liberals want to be able to vote without IDs. These are perfect dumbocrats like Glen Allen and Odumbo, Reed,and Pisslosi.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#7 Feb 3, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
They are part of the reason you were evicted at Gilpin Court nothead.
Your buddy Dumbocraps are sucking up to them every chance they get.
Ok, you will get them all over Chesterfield. Hope you got your NRA issued protective vest.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#8 Feb 3, 2012
Illya Solo wrote:
<quoted text>So are you worried about what your "significant other" will do?
I mean your "sig o" was dumb enough to choose you.
Whatever hillbilly!!!Must be your day off from tunneling through an outhouse. GOT STINK!!!!!!!!!
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#9 Feb 3, 2012
I know wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chubs, you ARE a stupid and ignorant suburbanite! Lexington Commons HARDLY constitutes "inner city"....dumbass.
Too dumb to learn...too stupid to know...too behind to catch up!!!
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#10 Feb 3, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
MS-13 members are just the ones the liberals want to be able to vote without IDs. These are perfect dumbocrats like Glen Allen and Odumbo, Reed,and Pisslosi.
You are still a moron. They are coming to your backyard.

Too dumb to learn...too stupid to know...too behind to catch up!!!
Illya Solo

Princeton, WV

#11 Feb 3, 2012
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever hillbilly!!!Must be your day off from tunneling through an outhouse. GOT STINK!!!!!!!!!
I don't even know your sex partner.
So....I do not know who has your sex partner that you refer to as "STINK".
You actually use an out house? 90% of the world's busness is done on paper.
You obviously are a part of the 10% that use a corn cob.
no wonder you are a sore @$$.

Happy wiping.

/ Sears stopped their catalog years ago.
90% of the world's business is done on paper.
I guess that you are on the remaining 10% that use a corn cob.
Might explain why you are a sore @$$.
I know

Richmond, VA

#12 Feb 3, 2012
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Too dumb to learn...too stupid to know...too behind to catch up!!!
SPRAYing your venom will not change the fact you are the very thing you vilify....A SUBURBANITE!
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#13 Feb 3, 2012
Hey Kanawha River rat, is something troubling you? Must be the long commute from Webster County on a jack hammer. They can smell you coming like the brakes on a buzzards azz.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#14 Feb 3, 2012
I know wrote:
<quoted text>
SPRAYing your venom will not change the fact you are the very thing you vilify....A SUBURBANITE!
Thanks Einstein.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#15 Feb 3, 2012
Nothead pic

<quoted text>
LOL Jamyce K. Vinson, aka nothead, aka Glen Allen, aka hammertime, aka son of thunder ....
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

Nothing to be impressed with.
Stand up for America

Princeton, WV

#16 Feb 3, 2012
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Einstein.
AAHHHH you got the "Einstien" dig from little ole me.
You are welcome d0uc*b@G.
Please, o please comment @$$ "O".
Illya Solo

Princeton, WV

#17 Feb 3, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
Nothead pic
<quoted text>
LOL Jamyce K. Vinson, aka nothead, aka Glen Allen, aka hammertime, aka son of thunder ....
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...
Nothing to be impressed with.
Are you confused yet ?
I know

Richmond, VA

#18 Feb 4, 2012
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Einstein.
10921 SPRAYing idiotic remarks from YOU won't bother ME!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Animal Research Not Helping with ebola virus Fri skru 2
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) Fri mjjcpa 12,419
Review: Buckeye Partners LLP Nov 20 HAMNAS 1
Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell, Wife Charged With C... (Jan '14) Nov 19 Swedenforever 20
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Nov 18 Buddy Mitchell 14
murder Nov 18 kP 1
have you been to coleman florida before? Nov 18 FourFootTallDaddy 1
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chesterfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesterfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:54 pm PST