Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#65 Nov 9, 2012
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2 wrote:
<quoted text>You are avoiding the point of the comment.
You can repeat your spews 2 times in every post, but it just makes you look twice as stupid $hit4Brains.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#66 Nov 10, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
You can repeat your spews 2 times in every post, but it just makes you look twice as stupid $hit4Brains.
You bytches lost....better luck next time....say around 2032 when there will be "colored" folk to choose from.

Midlothian, VA

#67 Nov 10, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You bytches lost....better luck next time....say around 2032 when there will be "colored" folk to choose from.
NObama won 51-49%, but America lost nothead.

In 4 years, NObama will have America $22 Trillion in debt and still have nothing to show for it.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#68 Nov 10, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
In 4 years, NObama will have America $22 Trillion in debt and still have nothing to show for it.
Who cares....the debt should be 50 trillion. I don't give a shyt about what we owe China. Those yellow turds have been screwing us way before Obama was born. We'll have massive debt when Jesus returns....then who'll be around to pay it off. Think about it you cosmic idiot.

Midlothian, VA

#69 Nov 10, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares....the debt should be 50 trillion. I don't give a shyt about what we owe China. Those yellow turds have been screwing us way before Obama was born. We'll have massive debt when Jesus returns....then who'll be around to pay it off. Think about it you cosmic idiot.
Congratulations no-show. Once again, you prove what a moron you truly are nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#70 Nov 10, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations no-show. Once again, you prove what a moron you truly are nothead.
I prove myself to be a truth crusader. You on the other hand are classified as an old white man that gave romney the margin of error.
Stupid old white men like you will never learn that there are more minorities than there are whites. You white old devils will be extinct by 2032. So long rethugs...you bytches are history.

Richmond, VA

#71 Nov 10, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
I prove myself to be a truth crusader. You on the other hand are classified as an old white man that gave romney the margin of error.
Stupid old white men like you will never learn that there are more minorities than there are whites. You white old devils will be extinct by 2032. So long rethugs...you bytches are history.
Being right once out of all your posts does not make you a "truth crusader" no-show.

It just means you finally got lucky, just like NObama, nothead.
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#72 Nov 11, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
SO" you are waiting for HEY SUZE or Jesus to return. dont you think that 2,000 years is more than enogh time: wasted on something to happen, that has never had any thing to do with your sorry no good evil ass Nrgro Parasite ASS's. your statement above: regardig not given a big rats ass where the U.S. is 100 trillion in debt or 500 trillion, is just exactly why I" had been trying to have the dumb ass Republican's understand, that their approach: or line of thought, pertaing to their ideal of the type of sorry no good evil ass parasites that both the black and white negro's are today, was totaly wrong, that: unless they found a way" to unite the White people's: they could just hang it up. unless they" did just as NEGRO REV; James Manning SAID, AND KILLED ALL NEGRO'S.
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#73 Nov 11, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
WONDER; IF" your dumb Parasite NEGRO ASS, will fill the same way: when it is revealed to CHINA" that we can not pay them back, AND" never intended to; because OBUMA: took all of THEIR MONEY" and gave it to your sorry evil ass PARASITE NEGRO ASS'S. CHINA: WILL NOT' take that LIGHTLY. and as the NUCLEAR BOMB'S beging falling on your evil ass's, maybe then: for a second you might wish, the WHITE MAN HAD PAID THEM BACK FOR YOU.
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2

Bluefield, WV

#74 Nov 21, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Same situation your mama found herself in after $#!++!ng you out.
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2

Bluefield, WV

#75 Nov 22, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Cover your web cam dingle-berry, you are broadcasting. Your latest broadcast:
&NR =1&feature=endscreen
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2

Bluefield, WV

#77 Nov 24, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Message 1023: The following is a list of the predictions you have made on this forum that actuall came to be:
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#81 Nov 26, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
TAZ: 77 percent of all votes cast were White PEOPLE. and you Dumb ass's were or are SO DIVIDED: as a People or Race. that YOU gave the number one job in the Country: to a HALF BREED CRIMINAL HOMO SEXUAL: PARASITE NEGRO. TAZ" there is absolutely no explanation: for such INSANITY. YOU PATHETIC INSANE CRAZY BASTARD'S, SHOULD BE ANNIHILATED: EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU. TAZ" you need to spend every moment of the day and night, trying to convince the WHITE PEOPLE, HOW RIGHT' that NEGRO REV JAMMING WAS OR IS. INSTEAD' of being up on here argueing: with a damn NEGRO BITCH FROM, Ricmond Va.
Ahh my crazy idiot....you are so totatally lost. Please find a distant planet that would be willing to take all you racists. Yeah...that means those who want to secede from the union can immediately make preparations for a mass exodus. The ground will not move....but surely you savages can get to steppin'........

Midlothian, VA

#83 Nov 26, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> TAZ: where did you go, so soon: are you and the Hammer one and the same, or just eating out of the same trough.
CI, you are crazy and occasionally entertaining, but don't be obnoxious.

I could never post anything as stupid as nothead's spews.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#84 Nov 27, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> TAZ: where did you go, so soon: are you and the Hammer one and the same, or just eating out of the same trough.
You and Lucky Ned Pepper one in the same....
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#85 Nov 27, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
CI, you are crazy and occasionally entertaining, but don't be obnoxious.
I could never post anything as stupid as nothead's spews.
You have no intellect and your brains stopped long time ago...notice i said brains. They make up so many red-state thoughts.

Midlothian, VA

#86 Nov 28, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Lucky Ned Pepper one in the same....
And both are superior to you no-show. Sub-humans like you are just a drain on society nothead.

Yes, it sucks to be you.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#88 Nov 28, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
And both are superior to you no-show. Sub-humans like you are just a drain on society nothead.
Yes, it sucks to be you.
You're just like your nasty brother, sammy.

Richmond, VA

#89 Nov 28, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just like your nasty brother, sammy.
Like I said last time you spewed no-show.

Yes, it sucks to be you.
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2

Princeton, WV

#90 Dec 8, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said last time you spewed no-show.
Yes, it sucks to be you.
So copy & paste is ok for a +urd mouth like you, but not for decent folk like, ahhhhhh, everybody but you?
You are such a fake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 3 hr Aprilvue 12,311
T r a m a d o l & X A N A X and much more 13 hr quality 1
Gang stalking and psychological harassment in R... 22 hr skruyu 1
A Factor Not Considered when Dealing with Ebola... Oct 17 Concerned Citizen 3
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Oct 17 HaHa 3
SOL scores a mixed bag for area schools Aug '14 Rife 1
Who won the Chesterfield Clerk of Court Election? Jul '14 Policepro 1
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match

Chesterfield Jobs