Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
You muslims don't believe in him no-show. Just another of your lies nothead.
What do you know about Muslims anyway?
Obama 2012

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Does anyone want a Mormon for President, that think they can be a god?

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
Does anyone want a Mormon for President, that think they can be a god?
As opposed to the current fool that already thinks he is?

YES !!!

He is running for President, not spiritual leader of the country.

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell us you dirty prayer mat crack smoking stank.
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
http://1857massacre.com/

I know that the Mormon Church Leaders had NO Problem Lying from the very beginning.
And I know they were very interested in turning a nice profit, and doing anything to make that profit.

Search; Mountain Meadows Massacre, Mormons
Ted Kennedy

Dillwyn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Senior Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that the Mormon Church Leaders had NO Problem Lying from the very beginning.
And I know they were very interested in turning a nice profit, and doing anything to make that profit.
You are senile. Take your meds and change your adult diaper. It is time for bed. I can't believe if you are a Christian you would lower yourself to these tactics. God will punish you with Hell Fire.
Ted Kennedy

Dillwyn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Senior Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to the local and world news where Obama abandoned American Citizens at a foreign Embassy causing their deaths. By the I doubt you have even seen a Mormon Bible or have ever met a Mormon. You only know what they tell you down at the Senior Citizens Center after the sing in.
Obama 2012

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Senior Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy your posts. They are so truthful. I can't imagine anyone voting for Mitt Romney. He flipd/flops on everything. He would be the worst possible choice America.

President Obama took a job that was not easy to start fixing the gigantic mess is still costing America. To repair all of that damage of 5 trillion, is a load of money. If Obama had not done anything, the mess would be felt around the world. Look up the past Republicans, they are the problem we have today. Look up their spending. Ronald Reagan was the worst spender in % compared with those prior to him.
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Ted Kennedy wrote:
<quoted text> Listen to the local and world news where Obama abandoned American Citizens at a foreign Embassy causing their deaths. By the I doubt you have even seen a Mormon Bible or have ever met a Mormon. You only know what they tell you down at the Senior Citizens Center after the sing in.
I have known and worked with several very nice Mormons. I have no problem with them.
I have a Big Problem with the Great LIAR Mitt Romney, who claims to be a Mormon.

These Lying Decieving Mormons Murdered over 120 Men, Women, and Children down to the age of 8 years of age. The wagon train's horses, mules, wagons, farm implements, clothing, shoes , and goods were sold at public auction in Salt Lake City. This is a historical FACT.
This is more inline with Lying Mitt Romney who wilol do anything to turn a profit.

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy your posts. They are so truthful. I can't imagine anyone voting for Mitt Romney. He flipd/flops on everything. He would be the worst possible choice America.
President Obama took a job that was not easy to start fixing the gigantic mess is still costing America. To repair all of that damage of 5 trillion, is a load of money. If Obama had not done anything, the mess would be felt around the world. Look up the past Republicans, they are the problem we have today. Look up their spending. Ronald Reagan was the worst spender in % compared with those prior to him.
LOL I can't imagine anyone stupid enough to vote for Obama.

Increased national debt by 60% in 4 years.

Didn't close Gitmo, one of his biggest lies.

Abandoned Ambassador and his staff in Libya and caused 4 Americans to died and then lied about it!

How could anyone support Obama?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to the current fool that already thinks he is?
YES !!!
He is running for President, not spiritual leader of the country.
Romney is a true alien. Thats what moronic Mormons believe. He'll open the floodgates for inter-galactic exchanges. He is the forerunner for satanic cults that'll be coming into this country.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell us you dirty prayer mat crack smoking stank.
Ask your mammy, she almost had a muslim to be your daddy, but a pit-bull beat him out.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Senior Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Mormons were/are demonic monsters.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Ted Kennedy wrote:
<quoted text> You are senile. Take your meds and change your adult diaper. It is time for bed. I can't believe if you are a Christian you would lower yourself to these tactics. God will punish you with Hell Fire.
The article is recorded in the annals of history...don't be offended when your boys religion is exposed. A lie hides in darkness...the truth is in the light.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Ted Kennedy wrote:
<quoted text> Listen to the local and world news where Obama abandoned American Citizens at a foreign Embassy causing their deaths. By the I doubt you have even seen a Mormon Bible or have ever met a Mormon. You only know what they tell you down at the Senior Citizens Center after the sing in.
Our President abandoned no one, its just how things turn out.
Like you ppl. care about the death of a gay ambassador.
Bump you fake azz citizens.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I can't imagine anyone stupid enough to vote for Obama.
Abandoned Ambassador and his staff in Libya and caused 4 Americans to died and then lied about it!
All of that is more reason to vote for Obama...he is a much better man than a lyin' cheating backstabbing flip-flopping Mothrafudder like Romney.
I couldn't imagine you marrying a colored woman..racist as you are/

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
All of that is more reason to vote for Obama...he is a much better man than a lyin' cheating backstabbing flip-flopping Mothrafudder like Romney.
I couldn't imagine you marrying a colored woman..racist as you are/

You think those are reasons to support NObama?

You truly are a moron nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
You think those are reasons to support NObama?
You truly are a moron nothead.
I support him to the utmost....better than having an untested global KINGPIN thief at the helm.

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
I support him to the utmost....better than having an untested global KINGPIN thief at the helm.
LOL That is a laugh no-show. You calling somebody untested.

That is the same thing we have said about NObama and his 4 year disaster has proven us right nothead!

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Three weeks ago you were not gonna vote for him?? Speaking of FLIP/FLOPPING. Your prayer mat has bed bugs!!

Now get on your knees muslim!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesterfield Discussions

Search the Chesterfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
One Dead, One in Custody after Broad Street Sta... (Oct '09) 5 min truth told 20
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 4 hr WelbyMD 11,506
Bill Rovi, unlicensed & uninsured contractor co... Sun Buddy Mitchell 5
Review: Advanced Care Chiropractic and Wellness... (Nov '13) Fri Sam 4
Loaner of Money Beware Jul 25 Richard Firth 1
Kenny Amos not licensed or insured / Poor workm... Jul 24 Buddy Mitchell 1
Kenny Amos loses $4877 judgment for poor workma... Jul 24 Buddy Mitchell 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chesterfield Jobs

•••