Keeping you in the know

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Mar 19, 2013
and would like to see who has been arrested that works for you. Go to this website. It will keep you updated, you can make sure your employees are not being arrested.

http://www.theqp.net/countyW.php...
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2 Mar 19, 2013
i'd move it...........

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#3 Mar 19, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
i'd move it..........
Feel free no-show. Nobody is asking you to stay here nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4 Mar 20, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free no-show. Nobody is asking you to stay here nothead.
nobody is asking you to comment either..........

Midlothian, VA

#5 Mar 20, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody is asking you to comment either..........
Feel free to move back to your Mother Africa any time no-show.

LOL you would not survive 24 hours nothead.

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!

Some things never change with you Victicrat cowards.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6 Mar 20, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to move back to your Mother Africa any time no-show.
LOL you would not survive 24 hours nothead.
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!
would be great if you hitched a ride on a ground hog on your way back to those siberian caves. you wouldn't last 24hrs....all victiKKKrackas need to find some other digs.

Richmond, VA

#7 Mar 20, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
would be great if you hitched a ride on a ground hog on your way back to those siberian caves. you wouldn't last 24hrs....all victiKKKrackas need to find some other digs.
Unlike you no-show, I support myself and my family, pay my taxes and am not a drain on society. I don't suck off the government welfare rolls like you and I donít blame others for my lot in life.

You are a sub-human that always blames everyone and anyone else because you are black and a failure as a human being.

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity and too big of a coward to do anything about it nothead!

Yes, it sucks to be you
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8 Mar 21, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you no-show, I support myself and my family, pay my taxes and am not a drain on society. I don't suck off the government welfare rolls like you and I donít blame others for my lot in life.
You are a sub-human that always blames everyone and anyone else because you are black and a failure as a human being.
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity and too big of a coward to do anything about it nothead!
Yes, it sucks to be you
you've been suking the gov't tit for eons now. most of your life has been geared to working an easy gov't job. now that your azz is old, you still are hanging around for more gov't retirement benefits. RETIRE....AND HELL YEAH YOU ARE A DRAIN ON SOCIETY AND THE F'GOV'T!!!!!!!!!!

Midlothian, VA

#9 Mar 21, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you've been suking the gov't tit for eons now. most of your life has been geared to working an easy gov't job. now that your azz is old, you still are hanging around for more gov't retirement benefits. RETIRE....AND HELL YEAH YOU ARE A DRAIN ON SOCIETY AND THE F'GOV'T!!!!!!!!!!
Unlike you no-show, I provide a service to the citizens of the Commonwealth as an employee.

Victicrats like you on the other hand are a drain on the welfare system and always have been nothead because you provide or produce NOTHING.

new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#10 Mar 21, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you no-show, I provide a service to the citizens of the Commonwealth as an employee.
Victicrats like you on the other hand are a drain on the welfare system and always have been nothead because you provide or produce NOTHING.
if i call what you do as work or service for the citizens...then you are a sorry azz employee. the next GOV. is going to can your worthless drug dealing azz. all of you victiKKKrackas are bound for the garbage can.
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

#11 Mar 21, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
if i call what you do as work or service for the citizens...then you are a sorry azz employee. the next GOV. is going to can your worthless drug dealing azz. all of you victiKKKrackas are bound for the garbage can.
You are a numb digger

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 14 hr Mr Johnson 11,845
Mom and Pop restaurant in Chester VA Sep 16 Robin 4
Unsung African American Hero Historical Society Sep 15 HSsjDourahthy 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sep 13 Tony 1,358
Review: Richard S. Vacca, D.D.S. Sep 10 Vaccamidlothianva 1
Citizens of 7th Congressional District NOW HAVE... Sep 9 WeThePeople 1
Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell, Wife Charged With C... (Jan '14) Sep 7 VN Vet 14
•••
•••
•••

Chesterfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE