First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#21 Mar 6, 2013
screw you wrote:
All of you are in dire need of a spelling and writing class. This is what is sad this country has dumbed down the schools to the point of all of the kids are graduated at borderline retarded levels. And we only have ourselves to blame because we continue to reelect the same idiots who are doing the dumbing down. So don't blame the children they can only learn what they are taught. This goes for all of the schools in the U.S.
A bit off Que. true about the dumbing down and the leaders, but, they are elected by the retarded majority, look, The Fuhrer promised all these fancy little trinkets to the imbeciles for their vote. It so happens that the imbeciles are in the majority. Majority rules. Why do you think all these guns are being bought up by the citizenry? To hunt rabbits!!?
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#22 Mar 6, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I can see over your fence and other fences, do you really want to know why Petersburg students lag behind everybody else as far as education goes. The true fact is that it is a problem with the social structure in Petersburg, Petersburg most likely has the highest percentage of single uneducated mothers placing children in school than any other system. These young mothers start to think about having their own baby and federal assisted or paid for apartment by the time they are 16 years of age. How can a parent with no education express the importance of an education when they have the educational abilities of a 15 year old and have grandma (who is about 32 to 35) watching the child while they go to the clubs? In the late 70s, when the built Pin Oaks and the other project off of Farmer St. former Mayor Remmie Arnold said it best when he stated if you keep building these projects not only will you get all of the Petersburg misfits, you will also get those from Dinwiddie and other areas that do not have these projects. In hind sight Mr. Arnold was right on with his statement and now most of the people in Petersburg and the worst of the worst and the most unsuited to hold down a good job. Petersburg is what it is, a little Minority City, with high unemployment, a bad drug problem and several generations of people who are not qualified to hold down any job that can support a family.
You present a valid argument, factually speaking, though, I have seen mothers without husbands and having children to feed educate themselves and raise their children correctly. First, Pull up your pants and get rid of the cell phone, second, the television should go into the trash. This device only promulgates indolence and desire that one had to work to attain. Emulates killing. Ever notice to see if there were any callouses on these people, not!
They could care less for their children or their upkeep as long as it is in the form of a government dole. Don't paint a jaded picture.
screw you

Powhatan, VA

#23 Mar 6, 2013
I have a question to throw out there. That huge library they are building in Petersburg who is going to read the books they put on the shelves?
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#24 Mar 7, 2013
screw you wrote:
I have a question to throw out there. That huge library they are building in Petersburg who is going to read the books they put on the shelves?
certainly not a citizen
The DP

Petersburg, VA

#25 Dec 22, 2013
Very Puzzled wrote:
It saddens me that in our society their are still ignorant people such as this. You write this mess so that the whole world can see, although you don't state your name. You bash the city of Petersburg, it's children, and educational system. I was not born or raised in Petersburg, however, my husband and childre were. I have traveled around the world and I have seen worse. However, Petersburg, is a City that is producing vast amounts of intelligent children. It has its flaws just like every other state and cities. It troubles me that you could say what you stated. Petersburg, has great teachers and no they do not get fat pay checks. They work hard for what they do get paid for. Many of the teachers are not from Petersburgs. Yes, it is a social economical problem in the this city, but that gives you know right to say what you said. Also in the city of Petersburg, racism is very prominent and that is sad also. You talk about the kids wearing sagging pant, in which I am not an advocate of either, but it's not just a black thing it's a all race thing. Now, you need to go back and read what you wrote, because you are a person with no tack and class, because if you were you would not have written what you said. This is very sad! Would you like for someone to talk about your children like this or your family members. It sounds to me that you are talking about just one group of people and that is discrimative and racist, oh I forgot; we have freedom of speech. I believe the laws need to be curtailed in this area. People should not be able to voice themselves like this towards a group of people. However, God does not like ugly and especially when you come against innocent children. I wish you well on your adventures in life. But only less of a person would write something like this.
Seems to me the one that is off base is you. It is true that in every city or province there are the shining stars, but is it easy to shine through a cloud of pollution?
This city is getting better now, it seems. I do not think that the teaching system of the school system and that autocratic Petersburg Administration Building closing would be any barrier to the increase of indolence or insolence within the student ranks. It would seem plausible that the very presence of adults, responsible ones, might just factor in the right atmosphere needed in this present school system.
I advocate the spending of my tax dollars in the most efficient and effective manner possible. Pandering should be banned in this topic.
The DP

Petersburg, VA

#26 Dec 22, 2013
Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct, it is unfortunate that these mothers have to work two jobs just to eat, then the youth hang together and raise themselves and of course intercourse because of lack of principal. This is unfortunate because of the youth, unable to get or moreso keep a job that requires use of grey natter. They have to eatand in order to do it, out tax money is used. Seems to me the nature of the subjects could be directed toward this problem, this is no easy solutioon.
No sex education taught in these schools?
The DP

Petersburg, VA

#27 Dec 22, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
"Defence"? Does that mean you are taking a fence down?
Did you graduate from P-Burg?
Joey

Hopewell, VA

#28 Dec 22, 2013
I bet you can not name all the countries involved in WW2 VN vet
White Boy

Hopewell, VA

#30 Dec 22, 2013
I work in petersburg alot and I see some fine black girls walking around. I practically have an erection the whole time in the city. If only some of them were into white guys
The DP

Petersburg, VA

#31 Dec 23, 2013
White Boy wrote:
I work in petersburg alot and I see some fine black girls walking around. I practically have an erection the whole time in the city. If only some of them were into white guys
You got all your teeth, you got a job, you got a boner, you have a car, got dope and booze, that is the master key. Prepared to be a father?
White Boy

Hopewell, VA

#32 Dec 23, 2013
The DP ever heard of condoms? Hell if she is fine enough I would gladly put a baby in that belly and a ring on that finger. And yes I have all those things above. Except my skin is white that is biggest downfall
The DP

Petersburg, VA

#33 Dec 24, 2013
Wrong, money is green. The color of the skin is external, if you are a dirtbag, why on earth would she deal with the likes of you. Conversely, if you are an upstanding young man with a good job and the prefrontal cortex to make the grade, it never fails. Don,t put yourself down about the skin color and don't haul someone out of the bar. Go to school or church. Be nice, that is the ticket
Proud

Richmond, VA

#34 23 min ago
Petersburg students are NOT stupid. They are just as capable of being successful as any other student. It's just the way certain children are raised and how certain want to act. One bad apple can spoil the bunch. Before you comment and try to bring anyone down know who you are speaking about. If you can't help then don't say anything. God has a blessing for everyone single one Of the children in the Petersburg Public School System!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 3 hr Aprilvue 12,311
T r a m a d o l & X A N A X and much more 13 hr quality 1
Gang stalking and psychological harassment in R... 22 hr skruyu 1
A Factor Not Considered when Dealing with Ebola... Oct 17 Concerned Citizen 3
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Oct 17 HaHa 3
SOL scores a mixed bag for area schools Aug '14 Rife 1
Who won the Chesterfield Clerk of Court Election? Jul '14 Policepro 1
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match

Chesterfield Jobs