police arrest man for stealing vases from graves - wtvr

Full story: WTVR

Two local cemeteries are targeted by thieves and what they stole has devastated families and the cemeteries.
Comments
21 - 39 of 39 Comments Last updated Aug 6, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#22 Apr 28, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
You have conjured up a "junk" comment and it deserves the button of no return. See ya, junk talker.
Actually not, as a responsible gun owner and occasional attendee of Virginia Gun shows, I know of what I speak. You, on the other hand, regurgitate the same old lines being used by the left leaning people who hate the idea of personal gun ownership. Have you ever been to a gun show at, The Showplace, The Raceway Complex, In Hampton or at Hugo's Skate Land? I have and I have seen the changes in the attitudes of the vendors attending. On a regular basis I purchase powder and storage boxes from tnt guns, out of Penn. I purchase primers from Greentops and I purchase lead bullets from proofmark bullets from Eastern Va. I have purchased guns from several dealers, each time filling out the forms and having them checked by the State Police over the phone. when purchasing a hand gun I abide by the one gun per month, rather than use one of my two concealed carry permits, one issued by the Circuit Court Judge of my city of residence and one issued by the Chief of police from the department that I retired from. So, yes, I know of what I speak, now, I wonder about your credentials for your opinions about guns!
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#23 Apr 28, 2010
Why do you need more than one gun, this is not the wild-wild west. You are legal, others are not.
You've just given us the proper way for obtaining guns. Trunk sales need to be dealt with, thats how the drug boys obtain weapons; no questions asked.
Madge Peters

New York, NY

#24 Apr 28, 2010
It is just plain sick, what some people will do for money.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#25 Apr 28, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
Why do you need more than one gun, this is not the wild-wild west. You are legal, others are not.
You've just given us the proper way for obtaining guns. Trunk sales need to be dealt with, thats how the drug boys obtain weapons; no questions asked.
I need more than one gun, because, I compete in the shooting hobbies, I am a member of SASS (single action shooting society) and I shoot two to three times per month at different ranges across the state of Virginia. I also shoot ICORE and PPC matches, some people like to bowl, some like to play golf and a few of us like to reload and shoot.

What is your hobby, I will assume that you do SOMETHINNG to relax and have fun, why do I need more than one gun? Why do we need more than one car, why do we need a computer? I do not wish to stop you from doing the things you enjoy, give me the same respect.
dawn brown

Richmond, VA

#26 May 1, 2010
my aunt is buried in merchants hope memorial gardens and her vase was stolen by this sick man.everyone is right the judge should throw the book at him. people arent even safe even after they pass away.
The RI area

Providence, RI

#27 May 3, 2010
this guys very sick iknow its no excuse but he prob did it to pay his bills unlike the halfbreeds who milk the US for all it worth and get everythin paid for he had Med bills you can blame the Gov for letting us down backing people into a corner and makes them do crazy things to get by
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#28 May 3, 2010
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I need more than one gun, because, I compete in the shooting hobbies, I am a member of SASS (single action shooting society) and I shoot two to three times per month at different ranges across the state of Virginia. I also shoot ICORE and PPC matches, some people like to bowl, some like to play golf and a few of us like to reload and shoot.
What is your hobby, I will assume that you do SOMETHINNG to relax and have fun, why do I need more than one gun? Why do we need more than one car, why do we need a computer? I do not wish to stop you from doing the things you enjoy, give me the same respect.
Ok. We don't have to worry about you anytime soon, you appear to be a decent law-abiding citzen. Enjoy your hobby.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#29 May 3, 2010
dawn brown wrote:
my aunt is buried in merchants hope memorial gardens and her vase was stolen by this sick man.everyone is right the judge should throw the book at him. people arent even safe even after they pass away.
Thieves are not worried about whats underneath the ground, they get the goods left on top of the ground/
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#30 May 3, 2010
The RI area wrote:
this guys very sick iknow its no excuse but he prob did it to pay his bills unlike the halfbreeds who milk the US for all it worth and get everythin paid for he had Med bills you can blame the Gov for letting us down backing people into a corner and makes them do crazy things to get by
At least he wasn't hanging around doing nothing. Where is the applause from the teabaggers.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#31 May 3, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
Thieves are not worried about whats underneath the ground, they get the goods left on top of the ground/
Somebody should have told that to the two groups of men who attempted to steal Lincoln's body and causing the fact that he now resides under all that cement.
nonya

United States

#32 May 4, 2010
va resident wrote:
f off
your from Hopewell.. What a surprise , you peice of trash...
george

Providence, RI

#34 May 13, 2010
this person should be put in jail for life he is a scamer and a pice of garbage too
ASLEWIS

Hillsville, VA

#35 May 26, 2010
Couldn't he go to the dallor store and get his own vase.
va resident

Lakeland, FL

#36 Aug 5, 2010
nonya wrote:
<quoted text>
your from Hopewell.. What a surprise , you peice of trash...
haha arent you cute.. watch your mouth
Job

Richmond, VA

#37 Aug 5, 2010
va resident wrote:
<quoted text>
haha arent you cute.. watch your mouth
HAHA Who are you talking to??? This comment was posted three months ago?? Have you been busy shopping??
Bob

Richmond, VA

#38 Aug 5, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blame wtvr, most of this stuff can be found on the internet.
What about the high profile lawyer that got busted for soliciting a prostitute in petersburg, the media white washed the story?
Tell us more!!!!!
Lee

Richmond, VA

#39 Aug 5, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blame wtvr, most of this stuff can be found on the internet.
What about the high profile HCPD and HFD BRASS that got busted for soliciting a prostitute in petersburg, the media white washed the story?
Please tell us more!!!!!!!
Hyy

Richmond, VA

#40 Aug 5, 2010
va resident wrote:
f off
Thank you Officer, I think I will.
James

Richmond, VA

#41 Aug 6, 2010
If you steal, you should be arrested and punished according to the LAW!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scumbag having affair with staff member 1 hr roundpicvic 2
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 6 hr Newland 11,717
Huge Asteroid to Hit The Earth 6 hr jkkk 2
Hidden building at Byrd Park Sun jkkk 2
Higher gas prices expected after refinery fire (Aug '12) Aug 29 Tuco Blondie 10
SOL scores a mixed bag for area schools Aug 28 Rife 1
Debate: Marijuana - Richmond, VA (Aug '10) Aug 28 salvismorey 114
•••
•••
Chesterfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chesterfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chesterfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesterfield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••