Chesterfield Police Search for Assaul...

Chesterfield Police Search for Assault Suspects - wtvr

There are 10 comments on the WTVR story from Feb 21, 2010, titled Chesterfield Police Search for Assault Suspects - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

Police are searching for two men who assaulted two Hispanic male victims in the 2600 Block of Bannockbarn Drive at about 11:30 p.m. last night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

msboopva

Sandston, VA

#1 Feb 21, 2010
And so it begins...the Hispanic gang wars. Do we believe these people can come to this country and not bring their uncivilized ways with them? Look at Mexico where it is a life-threatening situation to walk down any street. Don't you think the Cartels have worked very hard to get these people well-seeded in our state? We are the middleman for drug trafficking up and down the east coast. Wait until you see what happens next. They should put a large barbedwire fence around Southwood Apartments and all those others that are saturated with the Hispanic population. They have already found child trafficking in most of those areas. Do they think it is going to get any better?
KiloLee

East Orange, NJ

#2 Feb 21, 2010
msboopva wrote:
And so it begins...the Hispanic gang wars. Do we believe these people can come to this country and not bring their uncivilized ways with them? Look at Mexico where it is a life-threatening situation to walk down any street. Don't you think the Cartels have worked very hard to get these people well-seeded in our state? We are the middleman for drug trafficking up and down the east coast. Wait until you see what happens next. They should put a large barbedwire fence around Southwood Apartments and all those others that are saturated with the Hispanic population. They have already found child trafficking in most of those areas. Do they think it is going to get any better?
I guess it's atleast a good thing we don't have anything like this in the 'Springs. It seems like all the major crime that was around us, was thankfully all pushed into the city.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#3 Feb 21, 2010
KiloLee wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it's atleast a good thing we don't have anything like this in the 'Springs. It seems like all the major crime that was around us, was thankfully all pushed into the city.
The "springs" is not off the hook yet, wait for the warmer climate to bring out the "springs" BEST.
Just a Guy Chester

Waterford, MI

#4 Feb 21, 2010
msboopva wrote:
Really could you get a little more racist. I work in the areas you say should be barb wired and I think your opinon is a little bit crazy. I deal with the Hispanic population on a daily basis and they are no worse then any of the other people I deal with on a daily basis. I deal with people of all races every day and have seen the same types of actions committed against all of them.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#5 Feb 21, 2010
Just a Guy Chester wrote:
<quoted text>
Really could you get a little more racist. I work in the areas you say should be barb wired and I think your opinon is a little bit crazy. I deal with the Hispanic population on a daily basis and they are no worse then any of the other people I deal with on a daily basis. I deal with people of all races every day and have seen the same types of actions committed against all of them.
Yeah robo-cop all is well under your jurisdiction. You don't live over there and you certainly don't live in the city. Pull your little 8-10 an motor back down 95. See ya.
Sammy

Richmond, VA

#6 Feb 21, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
The "springs" is not off the hook yet, wait for the warmer climate to bring out the "springs" BEST.
And the mold and mildew in your basement loft will star to grow again!

Hey yell upstairs for me and tell Mom Hi!
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#7 Feb 21, 2010
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
And the mold and mildew in your basement loft will star to grow again!
Hey yell upstairs for me and tell Mom Hi!
Why don't you and "toxic avenger" and "crazy indian" take a stroll thru some rattle-snake pit; surely y'all will feel right at home?
From Richmond

Stuarts Draft, VA

#8 Feb 22, 2010
As long as our govt keeps letting these foreign bas----- in this US, it will only get worse.
too young henrico

Richmond, VA

#9 Feb 22, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you and "toxic avenger" and "crazy indian" take a stroll thru some rattle-snake pit; surely y'all will feel right at home?
u r so right
too young henrico

Richmond, VA

#10 Feb 22, 2010
From Richmond wrote:
As long as our govt keeps letting these foreign bas----- in this US, it will only get worse.
we all need to get along. we all have to live in the united states

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Replace DOC Leadership (Aug '17) Aug '17 Replace DOC Leade... 1
Christie Brinkley Wrinkle Remover (May '17) May '17 bulk 1
News How Did Fla. Therapist Accused of S&M with Pati... (May '14) Mar '17 Tim 4
Like and following social pages (Nov '16) Nov '16 Sesational Seduction 1
Chesterfield County VA Child predators (Jul '07) Jan '16 Stay in school 55
Relocating to Chesterfield (Mar '15) Jan '16 Mike Brunswick 2
News SOL scores a mixed bag for area schools (Aug '14) Aug '14 Rife 1

Chesterfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages