Highlawn Shooter Gets 51 Years

Full story: The Daily News-Record

A judge sentenced Christopher Raye Brown, 23, to 51 years in prison on Wednesday for shooting two young men after a fight at Highlawn Pavilion 14 months ago.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Dec 23, 2013
s brown -CHRIS sister

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2006

I JUST WANNA SAY THIS IS SO TERRIBLE. CHRIS IS MY BROTHER AND ALL MY LIFE HE LOOKED OUT FOR ME AND ALWAYS RESPECTED EVERYONE. HOWEVER HE WAS NEVER THE TYPE TO LET JUST ANYONE RUN OVER HIM. THE SENTENCING WAS BULL....I DONT WISH DEATH ON ANYONE BUT HE MAY AS WOULD COMITTED MURDER SINCE HE'S BEEN SENTENCED SO LONG. THATS RIDICULOUS. HE'S ONLY 23 AND HAVE A 2 YEAR OLD SON THAT NEEDS A FATHER. IT WASNT EVEN HIS 3RD STRIKE AND IM SO UPSET AT THE COMMENT THAT THE JUDGE MADE"IF IT WAS UP TO HIM BEFORE THE JURORS SENTENCING HE WOULD HAVE SENTENCED HIM TO LIFE" THAT WASNT CALL FOR...THEY ARE MAKING HIM OUT TO BE SOME SORT OF MONSTER AND HES NOT. HARRISONBURG VA IS A VERY PREJUDICE TOWN THAT I KNOW.THE BOUNCER JUMPED ON HIM AND STARTED THE FIGHT..CHRIS BODY WAS REALLY REALLY BRUISED UP.SO OF COURSE THE IRST THING HE THOUGHT WAS TO GET REVENGE.IM SORRY FOR BRANDON AND CHRIS IS TOO, HE REALLY FEEL SO BAD ABOUT SHOOTING HIM HE WAS JUST IN THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME..THE BULLET WASNT MEANT FOR HIM AND CHRIS IS BITTER FOR WHAT HE HAS PUT HIM THROUGH. CHRIS IS A NICE YOUNG MAN AND I JUST WISH EVERYONE ELSE KNEW THE CHRIS I WAS RAISED WITH. EVERYONE SHOULD BE GRANTED A SECOND CHANCE, AND I THINK THE JUDGE RULING WAS RACIST. HE SHOULDNT HAVE GOT THAT MANY YEARS THATS SO RIDICULOUS FOR THE CRIME...JUDGE SAID HE SHOULD HAVE GAVE HIM LIFE, IF 51 YRS ISNT LIFE WHAT THE HELL DO YOU CALL IT....GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU PEOPLES SOUL
dudette

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2006

omg that is like so sad but i like dont get it he should have got 5o years not 51 harsh or what soz bout your person too dude that is wrong!
A law abiding citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2007

LMAO:):):):):)
we gonna miss his dumb butt....LMAO:):):)
s brown -CHRIS sister wrote:
I JUST WANNA SAY THIS IS SO TERRIBLE. CHRIS IS MY BROTHER AND ALL MY LIFE HE LOOKED OUT FOR ME AND ALWAYS RESPECTED EVERYONE. HOWEVER HE WAS NEVER THE TYPE TO LET JUST ANYONE RUN OVER HIM. THE SENTENCING WAS BULL....I DONT WISH DEATH ON ANYONE BUT HE MAY AS WOULD COMITTED MURDER SINCE HE'S BEEN SENTENCED SO LONG. THATS RIDICULOUS. HE'S ONLY 23 AND HAVE A 2 YEAR OLD SON THAT NEEDS A FATHER. IT WASNT EVEN HIS 3RD STRIKE AND IM SO UPSET AT THE COMMENT THAT THE JUDGE MADE"IF IT WAS UP TO HIM BEFORE THE JURORS SENTENCING HE WOULD HAVE SENTENCED HIM TO LIFE" THAT WASNT CALL FOR...THEY ARE MAKING HIM OUT TO BE SOME SORT OF MONSTER AND HES NOT. HARRISONBURG VA IS A VERY PREJUDICE TOWN THAT I KNOW.THE BOUNCER JUMPED ON HIM AND STARTED THE FIGHT..CHRIS BODY WAS REALLY REALLY BRUISED UP.SO OF COURSE THE IRST THING HE THOUGHT WAS TO GET REVENGE.IM SORRY FOR BRANDON AND CHRIS IS TOO, HE REALLY FEEL SO BAD ABOUT SHOOTING HIM HE WAS JUST IN THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME..THE BULLET WASNT MEANT FOR HIM AND CHRIS IS BITTER FOR WHAT HE HAS PUT HIM THROUGH. CHRIS IS A NICE YOUNG MAN AND I JUST WISH EVERYONE ELSE KNEW THE CHRIS I WAS RAISED WITH. EVERYONE SHOULD BE GRANTED A SECOND CHANCE, AND I THINK THE JUDGE RULING WAS RACIST. HE SHOULDNT HAVE GOT THAT MANY YEARS THATS SO RIDICULOUS FOR THE CRIME...JUDGE SAID HE SHOULD HAVE GAVE HIM LIFE, IF 51 YRS ISNT LIFE WHAT THE HELL DO YOU CALL IT....GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU PEOPLES SOUL
it dont matter

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

A law abiding citizen wrote:
LMAO:):):):):)
we gonna miss his dumb butt....LMAO:):):)
<quoted text>
F" you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chesterfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••