Chesterfield Deputy Arrested, Accused Of Stealing From Inmate

Apr 27, 2012 Full story: WRIC-TV Richmond 20

An overturned vehicle is causing major delays on Interstate 95 in Richmond. The crash happened just before 2 p.m. in the southbound lanes near the Broad Street exit .

Full Story
hammer time

Richmond, VA

#1 Apr 27, 2012
Oh my gosh, another Chesterfield LEO gets arrested. The race it on to see who outpaces Richmnd for top honors in criminal activity. Seems the LEOs are at the top.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#2 Apr 27, 2012
hammer time wrote:
Oh my gosh, another Chesterfield LEO gets arrested. The race it on to see who outpaces Richmnd for top honors in criminal activity. Seems the LEOs are at the top.
The only thing he has in common with the Richmond criminals is that he is black, just like you nothead.
justcuz

Richmond, VA

#3 Apr 27, 2012
Chesterfield LEOs will never catch up to Richmond. There is no contest. Not that what he allegedly did was right, it was definately wrong but times are hard no matter what type of job you hold. His crime was stealing, Richmond's crimes are child pornography, assult on an inmate, animal cruelty, and the list goes on.
up up and away

Fredericksburg, VA

#4 Apr 28, 2012
so sad
hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5 Apr 28, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing he has in common with the Richmond criminals is that he is black, just like you nothead.
The commonality is with you neo-nazi renegade LEOs. Piss on law-enforcement. DIdn't you set up prostitutes for the Secret Service while employed at the WH? You got caught didn't you....and was summarily FIRED!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#6 Apr 28, 2012
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
The commonality is with you neo-nazi renegade LEOs. Piss on law-enforcement. DIdn't you set up prostitutes for the Secret Service while employed at the WH? You got caught didn't you....and was summarily FIRED!!!!!!!!!!
Not a chance nothead. Unlike you, I have never been fired or arrested.

As always, you lose nothead.
hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7 Apr 28, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a chance nothead. Unlike you, I have never been fired or arrested.
As always, you lose nothead.
You got FIRED!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#8 Apr 28, 2012
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You got FIRED!!!!!!!!!!
LOL No, but you did get arrested nothead.

Since: Jul 10

Richmond, VA

#9 Apr 29, 2012
This is Hammertoes brother on her momma's side during the Hurricane of 1962. The Daddy DNA is a blended mix of 10 JOHN'S from Charles City to Buckingham County. Best the experts can tell their bathing habbits are the same. At least you know where to send the christmas card this year, opps I forgot your a stinkin muslim.
Hootchie

Hanover, VA

#10 Apr 30, 2012
Hammertoe that is a great picture of your brother! Put a wig on this turd and he looks just like you. Smile Hoe!!
hammer time

Richmond, VA

#11 Apr 30, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL No, but you did get arrested nothead.
So, your wife did also. Her picture was in "gotcha" paper.
hammer time

Richmond, VA

#12 Apr 30, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
This is Hammertoes brother on her momma's side during the Hurricane of 1962. The Daddy DNA is a blended mix of 10 JOHN'S from Charles City to Buckingham County. Best the experts can tell their bathing habbits are the same. At least you know where to send the christmas card this year, opps I forgot your a stinkin muslim.
Your mammy is not so enthused with your stupidity. BUt she says keep the meth. coming.
hammer time

Richmond, VA

#13 Apr 30, 2012
Hootchie wrote:
Hammertoe that is a great picture of your brother! Put a wig on this turd and he looks just like you. Smile Hoe!!
But a bag over your mamas head and she'll swear she got raped by him.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#14 May 1, 2012
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your wife did also. Her picture was in "gotcha" paper.
LOL What a loser. Don't be upset nothead. We all have seen your mug-shot. And yes, we laugh at it every time. Just like your 2 brothers the former deputy and the drunk bridge jumping moron.

nothead Mug Shot aka Glen Allen clone

LOL Jamyce K. Vinson, aka nothead, aka hammer, aka son of thunder
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

Quite a family you have there nothead.
hammer time

Richmond, VA

#15 May 1, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL What a loser. Don't be upset nothead. We all have seen your mug-shot. And yes, we laugh at it every time. Just like your 2 brothers the former deputy and the drunk bridge jumping moron.
nothead Mug Shot aka Glen Allen clone
LOL Jamyce K. Vinson, aka nothead, aka hammer, aka son of thunder
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...
Quite a family you have there nothead.
That mug shot was really your daddys first wife. They couldn't reproduce b/c your daddy turned gay. You were adopted!!!!
porkrhine

Monroe, VA

#16 May 1, 2012
Which mug was your hammerhead?? the nappy fro? the messed up gold grille?? or did you make the front page with both??
hammer time

Richmond, VA

#17 May 2, 2012
porkrhine wrote:
Which mug was your hammerhead?? the nappy fro? the messed up gold grille?? or did you make the front page with both??
Wait till they put your mammys picture up, then get back with me.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#18 May 2, 2012
porkrhine wrote:
Which mug was your hammerhead?? the nappy fro? the messed up gold grille?? or did you make the front page with both??
nothead Mug Shot aka Glen Allen clone

LOL Jamyce K. Vinson, aka nothead, aka hammer, aka son of thunder
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

LOL Ugly or what?
hammer time

Richmond, VA

#19 May 2, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
nothead Mug Shot aka Glen Allen clone
LOL Jamyce K. Vinson, aka nothead, aka hammer, aka son of thunder
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...
LOL Ugly or what?
Photo-shop wonder boy strikes again.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#20 May 2, 2012
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Photo-shop wonder boy strikes again.
LOL Still waiting for you to explain how I "photo-shopped" your mug-shot onto the Richmond Times Dispatch web site nothead.

As always, you are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity nothead.

nothead Mug Shot aka Glen Allen clone

LOL Jamyce K. Vinson, aka nothead, aka hammer, aka son of thunder
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gang stalking and psychological harassment in R... 11 hr aep rookery 7
One Dead, One in Custody after Broad Street Sta... (Oct '09) 17 hr melody colombus 23
Review: Lava Smoke Tobacco & Gift Inc (Feb '13) Thu lavasmoke 4
'Just Let People Have Their Beliefs': Blaze Rea... Wed Phyllis Schlafly ... 18
Child's Privacy at Extreme Risk if Common Core ... Dec 16 The Commentator 1
Review: Speedy Cars Inc (Apr '14) Dec 16 happywithspeedy 3
Local Gay Rights Advocates Fight Controversial ... Dec 15 Rainbow Kid 5
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chesterfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesterfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:23 am PST